Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhiya_vijata

Awesome Update Tanzie..!Loved it..!Wow abhiya has fallen for eachother 😍 😍 !!N Aryan has now find his Peehu..!I don't think thy will be 2gether now n I'm hoping dat when abhiya(when dey r 2gether)will know abt it dey migh play Cupid for aryan n Peehu..Next chapter seems interesting..!Lookin forward to it..!Update soon thanks for PM

Thanks dear πŸ˜³ will your questions will be answered in the next chapt πŸ˜† Aryan will defo help Abhiya πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: missglam

lovely lovely lovey dovey update. . 😳
abhiya scenes were superb... so now pia n abhay r getting more comfortable with eacho her... i liked the way abhay was taking care of pia... & had human food only to make her happy!... Abhay getting angry on servants was so cute...  Thanks dear...soo glad you loved them all πŸ˜Š
Awww. . Aryan is cho chweet. .he saved alina. . & he also understands his brother feelings. .
Dipu has lost it. . I hope pia is safe!
Wow, aryan n pihu r going to meet soon Yes... next chpt or the one after that.,...get ready for a emotional roller coaster ride πŸ˜‰
Thanks for the pm. . Dear
continue soon . .  will do soon πŸ˜³
TC !

Originally posted by: abhilover123

hey, it was amazing. loved it so much. i like aryan so much.abhiya scene were very nice .

Thanks a lot dear...may I know your name? πŸ˜³

Thank you sooo much dear πŸ€—

Originally posted by: urmita

loved it tanzie...finally abhay nd pia r feeling the spark...wow...

i wonder who will get aryan...peehu or alina...update soon

Thanks Urmita πŸ˜³ It's a question and will remain a question for a long time πŸ˜› I dont like to spill secrets soo easily... wait till the story moves on πŸ˜³

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
edited

tanz y don't u write this ff of urs whole in one go!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, don't kill me for asking this, coz sooner or later , i wl surely die frm curiosityπŸ˜† to read more n more

tanz this is d 8th time , i m refreshing this pg wid in time span of 15 min., av some pitty on me yaarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

omg omg, i m feeling out of this world nw, , dat was an amzaing piece of writing hun, standing ovation for u!!! nw i should say this, ur ff is d best one i av read till nw!!!😊 n i mean it!! although arya was missing , bt then again last part made me breathless while reading!!
 *rest wait for some time*πŸ˜‰, let me get back my heart beats properlyπŸ˜‰

nw i m finally ready to comment, i got my heartbeats backπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
ok i m going to start frm AR villa, oh!! i never missed someone like d way i missed aryan!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
coming back to abhay-pia, gosh last update was terrific!!!
frm d very start, when abhay entered her room wid dat herbal tea, frm dat moment till d end, it was like a perfect movie was going in front of my eyes, which i m still wishing  had never come to end!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
u gave d perfect description of every single thing , where u wrote abt pia's red nose, it was so cute n visible, then when  she thought dat nw she n abhay were all alone on d house, then pia was making faces looking at dat medicing n dat whole scene was totally admirable!!
MR.LAWYER IN FIRE. SAVE MEπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
n d way dat lawyer, showed her unbreakable trust on him, d way she said
No abhay. You are wrong. Who told you are not a good person? Aryan is not an exception Abhay. Infact he has the eyes to identify a gem. I'm shocked to know he's not your blood brother Abhay. who could say it looking at your bonding? you guys care and love each other so much. Even a blind can see that. Just because you always shadow your heart and yourself from the world, doesn't mean no can read you behind the darkness Abhay. You have a beautiful heart and you can't hide it behind your harsh words even if you want to. Never say this again that you are not a good person."
it was truly beautiful!! d way u described their mutual feelings, dat was magical!!!
n then lawyer, actually caught d lieπŸ˜‰
ok u knw le-meridien is nt dat far frm my place, i wish, ye sab sach hotaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
then coming to scholarship part,dat again felt so close n teary n pia emotions were beautifully described!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
nw who is mohiniπŸ˜•πŸ˜•,
ok nw let me tel u one morething, at this point i refreshed this pg more than 10 timesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, dat dialouge "wat d hell do u thing u r doing here" was repeating again n again in my mind n i was like gosh wat nxt wat nxt???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
n then u droped d bomshell!!πŸ˜‰
n then d way u wrote abt pia's condition , it touched me, dat there was nthing in dat house (agar mujhse puche, to i think pia was in her heaven, any gal would av felt heaven, being wid those two hearthrobsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†), dat basically belonged to her n abt putting aryan's no in her pocket, u knw i would av loved if abhay would av seen itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
n nw wat to say abt d last , should i say last of this update was d best part of ur all updates till nw, it was magnificnet, marvelous, angelic, divine, , splendid!!!
every single damn emotion of both abhay-pia, was written beautifully!!
n d last line "till d end of time"...i was dead, after reading it!!!
werewolves gight was well described, power packed!! abhay's emotions, was so strong n viloent, dat anyone would av understood d intensity n depth of his love!! bt i knew, nthing is going to b so easy, d way its appearing nw b/w twoπŸ˜‰
jeh part was reli nice, i felt reli bad for him
here my essay ends!!

luv u hunπŸ€—n big bear huggies to u, actually thousands of hugs to uπŸ€—

Edited by heena_mehta - 12 years ago
prerna26 thumbnail
This Update is mine favourite too, specially the last part!! Brilliant Update!😊

You did a great job and i love your style of writing.πŸ˜ƒShe got scholarship but was crying as she doesn't wants to leave Abhay, so will she leave this town? Who's Mohini?? Aww...Love the way both of them care for each other.❀️When he was telling her the reason as to why Peehu left Aryan and he told her that he's not the good person.Loved the way Pia made him realise that he's a nice person with a beautiful heart.Abhay gave her his blood, so that means that now they are connected to each other  through an invisible bond.He controlled his thirst and healed her wounds...In love even impossible is possible!😍 Abhay promised to protect her till the end of time...Amazing!⭐️ Thanks a lot for Pm dear.😊Continue soon.Eagerly waiting for the next part. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by prerna26 - 12 years ago
D.O_Xing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
----EDITED----
Awesome work Tanzy... Loved it...πŸ‘
Gosh... Aryan's words cracked me up...🀣 Child Abuser... "Arre teri lipstick dekhker chudail." ... Such a funny dialogue...πŸ˜†
And you were totally right... I really loved that Lipstick Aunty's and Aryan's convo...🀣 Till the end of 1st installment I thought that Aryan and Alina will be future couple..πŸ˜•But as I can see that you are preparing to bring his wife Peehu back..😲 Lets see what are the twists coming up?? Btw..Is she evil or good soul??
Aww... The sparks between the heart of Abhay and Piya... MAGICAL..😳 He's finally realizing something for Piya... Great to see that Aryan's is making him..πŸ˜† Looking forward for their blooming romance...😳
Next Chappy is making me excited to read more...πŸ˜‰
Please continue real soon...😊
Thanks for the PM..πŸ˜ƒ
And really sorry for commenting so late...😭
Lots of Love..πŸ€—

Originally posted by: 1301Princess

----EDITED---- I will reply before the next update πŸ˜³
Awesome work Tanzy... Loved it...πŸ‘ Thanks dear πŸ€—
Gosh... Aryan's words cracked me up...🀣 Child Abuser... "Arre teri lipstick dekhker chudail." ... Such a funny dialogue...πŸ˜† thanks u liked it...i wanted to make it funny πŸ˜†
And you were totally right... I really loved that Lipstick Aunty's and Aryan's convo...🀣 Till the end of 1st installment I thought that Aryan and Alina will be future couple..πŸ˜•But as I can see that you are preparing to bring his wife Peehu back..😲 Lets see what are the twists coming up?? Btw..Is she evil or good soul?? For that you have to wait and watch for nxt 2 updates... i will sketch her character in my own twisted way to make all of you judge her...rest is your decision πŸ˜‰
Aww... The sparks between the heart of Abhay and Piya... MAGICAL..😳 He's finally realizing something for Piya... Great to see that Aryan's is making him..πŸ˜† Looking forward for their blooming romance...😳 its coming soon πŸ˜³
Next Chappy is making me excited to read more...πŸ˜‰ 
Please continue real soon...😊 tomorrow πŸ˜†
Thanks for the PM..πŸ˜ƒ
And really sorry for commenting so late...😭 no problem πŸ˜ƒ
Lots of Love..πŸ€—