Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: lost_in_love

wow mindblowing update tanzie๐Ÿ‘too good๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผand dipu is always ready to flirt wth aa bache log๐Ÿคขomg the line 'overpainted lips' aryan's sarcastic remark-do u have a makeup buisness?...crackd me up๐Ÿคฃit seems u love dipu a lot๐Ÿ˜†dear the way u expressd abhiya's feelings fr eachother ws mesmerising d romanticโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜eagerly waitng fr the nxt chappy. update soon.tc love ya ๐Ÿค—p.s. this is the best gift f my b'day๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks a lot Indu ๐Ÿ˜ณ yes, as Shrish says...Deepu is baccha chor ๐Ÿคฃ I loveee Deepu and that's why just wait to find out what I would do to her ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Thanks soo much...romance is beginning... will update soon and im soo glad i could give you something as a gift ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: kuttu

First the secret is out. Pia being alive and Dipanita coming to know of it. Aryan helping out Alina did the mother come to know of that too. And Jais frantic search for Pia is causing more problems than good. Dipanitha eying for Aryan was like ... the least said better. Now his wife returning. Its like one roller coaster ride this chapter. Abhay opening up to Pia is also happening. So is the next chapter were the whole thing drops and falls

Yes. truth reached the wrong person which neither Abhay or Aryan is aware about and the consequences of this event is certainly not going to be pleasant.  Jeh will cause more problems in the future as his obsession towards Piya will be no good. Abhiya will bond strongly when Aryan wont be here to babysit both of them. thanks for commenting ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: Chinky_RPattz

hey tanzie ! Howz ya ? Long after 10 years, right ??! ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
Profuse apologizes for not commenting on last 2 updates.. College, internals, practicals are eating up my poor head nowadays 
๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ก 

OMG... you are alive?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ jokes apart... finally your are here... ๐Ÿ˜›
Anyways, I read all the 3 chapters now.. I wont confuse n bore you by commenting on previous updates., just one word FANTABULOUS AND FANTASTIC !
Thank you soo much... pata nehi iske bad kab dikhoge ๐Ÿ˜†
The latest update is the best till now I guess.. Piya and abhay smelling each other ! Aww!
Piya took away his shirt with her..that was damn cute !
Deepu will send jay to london ? I feel so bad for him yaar..poor boy ! Deepu will send Jeh out of sight so he wont cause any problem in her evil plans but Jeh will return sooner thn she will expect ๐Ÿ˜‰
And piya cooked for both the bros.. Aryan was enjoying n bechara abhay ! ๐Ÿ˜† pyar mein kya kuch nahi karte log ! Toh phir yeh toh sirf khane ki baat hai..hehe. soo true...hahaha... abhi to bohut kuch karna baki hai ๐Ÿ˜‰
I loved the part when aryan was cursing the lipstic aunty..lolz ! She indeed is a child abuser. But I am worried as well as anxious to know whats gonna build up between aryan n allina !
The best part of the update was when aryan was sure abhay loves piya now and promised that he wont let the smile fade on abhay's face..awww !
Superb update dear.. Thanks for the pm. Thanks soo much sweetz...come soon ok? ๐Ÿ˜† Aryan and Alina will have their own bonding... wait for that... it will take time ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Love ya ๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

Nice and long update tanzie loved it thanks for pm

Thanks Rashu... i update only once in a week so long update ๐Ÿ˜ณ
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ABHI res kardo tanzie taki mai bhi res kar sakoon๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: shivanirajput

wow what a wonderful update
how do u manage to write so well Aww...thanks dear. Im honored with your comment ๐Ÿ˜ณ
the way u described abhiya feelings towards each other was just amazing thanks soo much ๐Ÿ˜ณ
aryan's words have really given me a gr8 hope now i know he will definitely help in blossoming abhiya love with all his might
but for now he has gone to search for his  wife
i hope he will find her and get her back he will find and lost her again... but yes he will defo help ABHIYA uniting 
abhay is really so sweet he ate human food for pia awww
aryan and dippanita cono was hilarious 
but precap sounds scary are u planning separation of abhiya
they have only started yaar no no..not so soon... their bonding will become stronger ..just wait ๐Ÿ˜ณ
well i know u will give us one more fabulous update
thanks for pm and do update soon thanks dear... hope you will like the coming updates as well...will update soon within saturday ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: abhaypiya4ever

Thanks for the PM ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Abhiya I so love them and finally they are falling for each other ๐Ÿ˜ณ yes... time for romance ๐Ÿ˜†

And Peehu has returned that's a shocker when she will come you will like her I guess ๐Ÿ˜Š

Update soon sure ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks Ash ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: Akshi0019

cool tanzie!!!! aryan was too gud yr... cont soon..

Thanks Akshi...OMG... every reader loves Aryan...makes me too happy dear ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Puja_Nava

awsome work๐Ÿ‘..simply loved evry bit of it...please update next chap as soon as possible๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks Puja ๐Ÿ˜ณ will do soon and please you do the same ๐Ÿ˜› I'm waiting to read your FF dear ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

ABHI res kardo tanzie taki mai bhi res kar sakoon๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Le me reply to all pehle then karungi ๐Ÿ˜†