Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: heena_mehta

edited

tanz y don't u write this ff of urs whole in one go!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, don't kill me for asking this, coz sooner or later , i wl surely die frm curiosity๐Ÿ˜† to read more n more

tanz this is d 8th time , i m refreshing this pg wid in time span of 15 min., av some pitty on me yaar๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

omg omg, i m feeling out of this world nw, , dat was an amzaing piece of writing hun, standing ovation for u!!! nw i should say this, ur ff is d best one i av read till nw!!!๐Ÿ˜Š n i mean it!! although arya was missing , bt then again last part made me breathless while reading!!
 *rest wait for some time*๐Ÿ˜‰, let me get back my heart beats properly๐Ÿ˜‰

you edited this post thrice ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿคฃ
are you trying to kill me? ๐Ÿคฃ i sometimes dont write even one chpt at a time and entire FF ๐Ÿ˜›
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
COMMENT UPDAted Tanzie Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awww tanzie u have blown me off with this update
i m stunned how can u write so well
i m falling short of adjectives right now to praise u ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ and besides i don't think i m good enough to appreciate such a beautiful piece of work
abhiya were truly amazing in this update๐Ÿ‘
i think now pia is getting close to abhay's truth๐Ÿ˜•
the way she has consoled her that he is such a good person๐Ÿ˜ณ is amazing
they both have surely fallen madly in love with each other๐Ÿ˜ณ
and the last part when abhay gave her his blood and save her inspite of struggling from his blood thirst u have wrote it really well ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘that i can almost feel their emotions
the last line of abhay was really touching ๐Ÿ˜ญ
i hope now he will admit his feelings
btw as abhay has given her his blood will it going to have some consequences
anyways a big ๐Ÿค—to u for this update
now i just can't wait to read the next part i hope it will contain some abhiya as well
please update soon and thanks for pm

-srija- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing tanzie.really i dnt hav any words 2 say.i read it abt 5 times bt i still feel like reading it again n again.
Sorry yar really dnt av any words.
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update! I'm glad Abhay is realizing that he cares for Piya and Piya should just admit she has fallen in love with Abhay! It was really sweet how Piya was in pain but all she was concerned about was the blood coming out of Abhay's eyes! I can't wait till Abhay and Piya admit to themselves that they are in love! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesumme tnzie ...well written ...but too big ...๐Ÿ˜†
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Phew long update that was awsum tanzie dipu and aryans convo ๐Ÿคฃ finally abhay realised that he feels something for pia๐Ÿ˜ณ thanx for pm๐Ÿ˜Š i have a confusion are u planning a love triangle between alina aryan peehu๐Ÿ˜•and continue soon Edited by strawberryrashu - 12 years ago
vijayata123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb Update Tanzie..!It's was Awesome...Wow last lines were awesome..!I so loved ur writing..Wish I was gud at writing n not lazy๐Ÿ˜†..!Ur two FFs r d best one I have ever read..!Thanks for PM n Update soon..!!
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hey tanzie

thanx alot for the wonderful update and PM

Omg ! Abhiya were superb!

it is amazing to see abhiya feel each other's pain, but gadha toh gadha hi hain na, samjh nahin pa raha hain why he feels for her! Chalo..atleast he admitted that he cares for her !! Lol

Wow abhay saved piya from wolves...fight scequence was good.. Abhay looks really hawwt when he angry .. Hehe..(official bodyguard ko bhi to compliment milna chahiye)...

Awww abhay cud not see her in pain... I just loved the end part & abhay's concern ...

Btw, who is mohini ?

Precap sounds interesting..

Already waiting for the nxt part.. Continue soon

tc
Edited by missglam - 12 years ago
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update fantabulous. FinaLLY aBHAY REALISED HIS FEELINGS FOR Pia Yay.
Edited by snitchseeker - 12 years ago