Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: abhiora

brilliant tanzie!!the way u described piya and abhay's feelings was jst ..WOWWW!!nw peehu is back,huh??dying 2 read the nxt part!!do do update soon n thanx 4 pm!!

Thanks a lot Tora πŸ˜³ glad you liked it dear πŸ€—will update as soon as possible πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Sivaranjani

Superb update Tanzie.. Abhiya moments and their feelings for each other were too good.. The way both inhaled the scents of each other so romantic😳..

Aryan.. He's the best of this FF.. I love his care towards Pia and his love for Abhay!!  
Dipannita.. I hate her.. Make her to die soon especially in hands of Aryan or Abhay!! πŸ˜† Now is she gonna spy on Pia?? Please dont allow her to find Pia!!
Thanks for the PM dear!!

Thank you sooo much dear...glad to make you happy πŸ˜ƒ everyone loves Aryan...thanku so much for that πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ
Dipannita has to die sooner or later anyway πŸ€’

Thanks sweety πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: pratiksha2009

wonderful update tanize, bechare abhay ko khana khana pada face banate huve, but he is very sweet

πŸ€— Prati... Abhay can be rude and sadu but he is also very sweet na πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: sunflower52

Loved the chapter. I have read almost all of your FF, this is the best one.

Abhay, Aryan and Pia are so cute. Abhiya are going closer to each other. Aryan located his wife.

Thank you soo much for liking it dear πŸ˜³ Aryan will meet his wife soon πŸ˜Š
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Your new Name is "Aryan ki Deewani" πŸ˜› πŸ˜† hehehehehe, i m happy wid itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰Story writer mein hoon and I love tragic ending...muhahaha...bt i m sure abt my story writer, dat she won't give his story a tragic end, may b nt wid peehu, wid someone else, bt arayn wl b wid his love, true love (dats meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) ok jokes apart... sab mujh per chod do... mein sab thik ker dungi πŸ˜‰ i knw u wl!!😳😳😳😳😳😳, coz u knw na how much i love him, bt doen't mean i don't love abhayπŸ˜†
and I know... he's the best... so imagining him as Aryan is indeed fun yes he is d best, hearthorb basically!!!😳😳😳😳😳, i m still in love wid prem juneja!!!😳😳

Edited by heena_mehta - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: prerna26

Awesome update!😊 thanks dear πŸ˜³

Poor Aryan...πŸ˜†Deepanita, Please spare him atleast! Deepu-Aryan's convo was funny.
🀣Loved his side comments.πŸ˜† Thanks... Deepu is child abuser πŸ˜† I'm happy for both Abhay and Pia, but scared too.Both of them are getting attracted to each other, but future is uncertain. Dark love story πŸ˜‰ Pia cooked food for both of them.Woah ! Abhay is changing fast, he accompanied them for  dinner...Great! I love the way both of them care for her. Me too...she feels lucky... like a princess, she deserves it...life has been so unfair to her 😳 Finally Aryan found his wife. Eagerly waiting for next update.Thanks for Pm.πŸ˜ƒContinue soon.Good Luck!πŸ‘πŸΌ will update soon and thanks πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

awesome update Tanzie. thanks dear πŸ€—
Boy-eater Lipstick-chudail Dipu!!🀣 poor aryan!!πŸ˜† Bechara kya kare... information ke liye has to flirt with deepu πŸ€£
Loved Abhay's caring nature.Now I want more AbhIya close moments. πŸ€£πŸ˜³ greedy...milenge...bohut sare...wait πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰
update soon!! πŸ‘

Originally posted by: peehu24

ausum update tanzie..loved it.. thanks Peehu πŸ€—

bechare abhay ko tu ne human food khila diya..pyaar main sau uljhane hai...πŸ˜†so true... more coming soon πŸ˜‰...bhugto...haila...abhay was smiling..too cute...abhiya falling for each other...m loving it... glad you liked it πŸ˜³

peehu is back...lets see what aryan does...alina is hybrid..thats a welcome change...lets see how her character shapes up... she will be a important part of the FF πŸ˜Š

eagerly waiting for next update...update soon...thanks for pm...😊

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

wow tanzie. amazing. so I guess, Abhay and Pia will develop some bonding in next update.

Thanks a lot Dishu πŸ˜³ Next update their bond will become stronger...yea πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Selinapiya

Wow..Awesome...Next update.. 
plzz update soon.. will do soon πŸ˜†
Gosh...Mujhe bhook lagi hainπŸ˜† hahaha... tasty dishes.. i love italian cuisine myself πŸ˜ƒ
..Abhiya are falling fro each other hmmm...πŸ˜‰ yes...time for romance πŸ˜³