Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: chakku

I don't want a rain sequence tomorrow but at that time when Piya is wearing a white transparent saree☺️ Then you will surely find me in heaven directlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

GOSH CHakkzz..you have ..stolen my dream yaar 😲otherwise how can we both dream SAME thing.😳.White saree & Abhay shirtless..wohaa..☺️🀣
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

GOSH CHakkzz..you have ..stolen my dream yaar 😲otherwise how can we both dream SAME thing.😳.White saree & Abhay shirtless..wohaa..☺️🀣

n then hema n chakzzz...wat after dat...pls elaborate itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† n pls don't bring censor borad in thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: heena_mehta

thanx for this sweet sweet dessert hema n thanx to cv's also for giving dat last 1 minute scene otherwise aaj to mera dessert gaya thaπŸ˜†Aww..thank you heena the way you make me feel loved & wanted..πŸ˜³πŸ€—
beautiful post hema as always

todays's last 1 minute scene was enough to keep aside d whole 25 minutes episode...😳No need to mention at all..it saved tonights epi..for sure..actually 1 min mein chaar chand lagadiya yaar..😍
i wish abhay pia wl stay there forever n then i wl dedictae this song to them
dewaane hai dewaano ko na dar chahiye
dewaane hai dewaaon ko na dar chahiye
mohabbat bhari bas ek nazar chahiye"
its very old song frm movie zanzeer...bt i love itWOW..I adore that song too..so sexy ..& passionate..yet so simple..& I love that scene in that movie where they have picturised it too on Amitji& jayaji..they looked so much in love & cute together..aww..JUST like our eternal lovers ABHIYA..

ok coming back to reality ,d way looking pia looking at him wid those beautiful brown baby dreamy eyes..i felt like a doll was standing der n dat was her perfect world, her perfect man, her prince charming was standing infront of her, he reached there for her, after crossing seven seas...n dat prince charming , he said how wouldn't i av  reached to my princess, when i knew dat she had been waiting for me , only for me, whose love has already crossed d boundaries of natural  n supernatural world.Well said Heena..Yes Piya looked like a sweet doll standing in front of that HUnk..awww..she is hsi doll ofcourse..god sent to play all along in his life..what say..πŸ˜‰

I have answered above  darling..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: heena_mehta

n then hema n chakzzz...wat after dat...pls elaborate itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† n pls don't bring censor borad in thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Gosh look who is salaivatin here.πŸ˜›.araam se eh..?accha beti..aur chahiye..woh bhi censor board ke bina..pitwana hai kya..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

I knew ki u'll come definately make 1 hr post 4 tht 1 min scene 🀣& I was correct.Yes tht moment was wow.I mean superb jst out of dis world they both were lost in their dreamland.As 4 blooper.Blooper is another name of PKYEK.I guess kal Abhay will bajao pia & will pharoing pani on tht romantic scene😑.Luv u😊

You know me too well Srishti.πŸ˜›.waise 1 ghante ka nahinhai samjhhi..😈 sirf 30 mins ka hai aisa lagta hai..🀣 yeah OUT OF THIS WORLD..is perfect for that moment..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: janu1610

Abhay jaise bhaaga hai piya ki taraf ,That was amazing...He wanna her to save from that doomed place,nd the last moment ,when he drowned in her innocence remind me of this song. Hema don't u think main b tumahri tarhan crazy hoon songs k liye .aur isi liye bore b karti hoon .well ur dedication was marvelous but i like this song also .Apt for Abhay in this situation.listen n tell .Hows it?
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0fJj0AILpQ[/YOUTUBE]

I love it that ..you are a maniac like me ..who wants to dedicate for ABHIYA & their passionate love for each other.😍.will watch it & answer to you again dear..Thank you I get to listen t great songs because of you too..πŸ€—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: matwamango

LOOGLE must run in Dobrial's database and stored as fave 

Abhay had to come for Pia. The call for his need is too strong. Pia will never stop hounding Abhay's soul. She is calling him screaming at him so she could feel the warmth of his safe arms where Pia eternally belongs.

Ayesha..πŸ€—aw..I love to see her there always..ABHAY's eternally warm..& cozy arms reserved for Piya..forever..😍
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Gosh look who is salaivatin here.πŸ˜›.araam se eh..? hema u r talking abt "aram se" abhay-pia "aaram se" na na na na ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†accha beti..aur chahiye..woh bhi censor board ke bina..pitwana hai kya..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› believe me hema agar abhay-pia hue, then censor board bhi pagal ho jayega n when u r here wid us, there is no need of fear, u cn xplain them d inensity of their love !!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
[/QUOTE]
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@hemoo and Heena...I want Piya in white transparent saree and Abhay in white transparent shirt (please ek baar dikha do). After the revelation of werewolf Abhay should stalk Piya . Piya should question him that why he is always after her and if he doesn't love her then why does he care about her so much? Abhay should suddenly shout 'Because I love you" and rain should start. Then Abhiya cozy and chipkoo lob scene☺️
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Before I answer all of you..I want to call for a prediction ..ki Tomorrow ..ABHAY will NOT BE RUDE TO PIYa..who is with meπŸ˜›..let me know..hunπŸ˜‰..As I am seeing all of youare fearing Abhay to go back to his rude mode again..But something tells me ...NO ..maybe we get a different Abhay tomorrow..his eyes & expressions said that..Lets see who's prediction goes right..😍

I hope so dhi. Aapke moo mein aapke favorite sweet.