Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: chakku

@hemoo and Heena...I want Piya in white transparent saree and Abhay in white transparent shirt (please ek baar dikha do). there is one possibilty of this scene if pia would wear a white on neelchi's marriage , at dat abhay wl b totally free , coz panchi wl b wid neel  n abhay-pia wl av a full cahnce of doing whole cochii coo  n abt rain wo to huo hi jayegi, baki sab hona zayda zarori hai usse phele😆😆😆😉

After the revelation of werewolf Abhay should stalk Piya . Piya should question him that why he is always after her and if he doesn't love her then why does he care about her so much? Abhay should suddenly shout 'Because I love you" and rain should start. Then Abhiya cozy and chipkoo lob scene wonderful idea chakzz n v cn demand rain kiss both in this scene😳😳😳☺️

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow agian an good post and song👏👍🏼
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hema i just the last scene of today's epi... wow Piya is looking beautiful &innocent , i like this a lot she's wearing & Abhay  with  the scarred look is looking cute worried for her.  Looks like there's some good abhiya scenes coming tomorrow... ha ha marwaane ka prog. banaaya hai , hope the cvs. don't disaapoint us. ... the song is awesome.
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

I have answered above  darling..!!

This song is awesome.
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hema lovely post & yesterday abhlya scene was good . Piya is slowly moving to what she was ...she is back to abhay mission & i like this . The way she move towards the fire place remembering what happen in fire & abhay feeling for her ..reach to piya . So calm & sweet the way they said to each other ...u came & why wouldn't I ...i remember she said the same when abhay left her in jungle after metz incarnatrion ...& just one word from abhay show how beautifully they feel for each other . Can abhay deny the piya love for him . Cant he see that what ever he does piya is back to what she has done earlier .

I am hoping he dont say anything rude to piya ..he has no right to make her feel bad . 😡
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hema...Beautiful Post...as always👍🏼Dat last part of Abhaya were breathtaking yaar😍d way abhaya were looking at each other completely made d episode much more worth watching...😳but i have still doubt wat if abhay speaks rudely 2 pia and breaks her heart...😭but i hope rain starts falling with thunder and lighting so dat pia gets scared and runs 2 Abhay and hugs him tightly as if 2 never let him go😍plus abhay will surely hug her back afterall he cannot control his emotions...😳i wish dis scene happens so dat we get a romantic and passionate scenes of them😳Edited by --Anurag-- - 12 years ago
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved ur post Hema Di.❤️

Hating the cliffhanger. Yeh Cvs hame latka ke kyun rakhte hai. Jabse neend khuli raat 8.30 baje ka intezaar kar rahi hoon.

I can only hope yeh Abhay apna mooh kholte hi Piya ki Ankhon se woh chamak na hata de. If u know what I mean. I feel like I am standing there. Oh God Itne dur se bhi kya chemistryliciously d( i know there is no such words)ekte hai ek dusre ko.

Hai main mar jawa choclate kha ke.😍

About the rest I dont wanna say anything.

P.S. Loogle Dobriyal ke khoon main hai.

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Anurag--

Hema...Beautiful Post...as always👍🏼Dat last part of Abhaya were breathtaking yaar😍d way abhaya were looking at each other completely made d episode much more worth watching...😳but i have still doubt wat if abhay speaks rudely 2 pia and breaks her heart...😭but i hope rain starts falling with thunder and lighting so dat pia gets scared and runs 2 Abhay and hugs him tightly as if 2 never let him go😍plus abhay will surely hug her back afterall he cannot control his emotions...😳i wish dis scene happens so dat we get a romantic and passionate scenes of them😳

WOW Anurag such romantic thoughts. Oh... If this happens we will all be in cloud nine. Fingers crossed.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Chakkz..OMG chakkz..white transperentshirt & then chipkoo fying with white sareed wet wet wet Piya ehhh..wohaaa...and yes like Heena has said ek KISS toh banta hai yaar..kab milega yar humein..ek lip to lip ..LOCK yaar pleaseee...VISU ko ek petition behje kya.😳.ki already you are say about 1 inch apart actually sometimes just half an inch away from each others lips..why dont you clear that difference & make it zero wohaaa...!!😛🤬🤣
@Anurag..OH MY GOd..Actually Anurag I have explained the same thing to Tamzi in ond of my posts to her ..in my MOTW week last week..I explained to her same thing like what you have dreamed about yar ..see how much we are same to same na..always..specially when it comes to ..censor wala scenes.🤣 No Anurag he will not be RUDE>.I have a GUT feeling..dont know why..because mainly they are alone na isiiliye..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chakku

@hemoo and Heena...I want Piya in white transparent saree and Abhay in white transparent shirt (please ek baar dikha do). After the revelation of werewolf Abhay should stalk Piya . Piya should question him that why he is always after her and if he doesn't love her then why does he care about her so much? Abhay should suddenly shout 'Because I love you" and rain should start. Then Abhiya cozy and chipkoo lob scene☺️

GOSH Chakkzu.& Heena..😲.I have explained the same scene in Princess-xelan's Q's for me in the MOTW thread dont miss it..😆😉😛