Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
today when abhay was coming toward to pia slowly slowly from darkness in that moment my whole nerves were skipping, i felt overwhelmed with joy thinking today my expectation would be fulfilled. but suddenly see episode is finished. for over excitement, i did not aware time is over.but i do not lost my hope. i hope tomorrow i will get opportunity to enjoy abhiya romance.😍
one object is really illogical.are cvs thinking that viewers are buffoon!!!!😑
they showed haseena is invisible on mirror!!!!!!! if abhay can visible on mirror then why not haseena!!!!! what a disgusting!!!!😑 i think next day they will show chand has no shadow!!!!!🀣
anyways beautiful & nice postπŸ€—. i always enjoy your post.😊        
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Before I answer all of you..I want to call for a prediction ..ki Tomorrow ..ABHAY will NOT BE RUDE  TO PIYa..who is with meπŸ˜›..let me know..hunπŸ˜‰..As I am seeing all of youare fearing Abhay to go back to his rude mode again..But something tells me ...NO ..maybe we get a different Abhay tomorrow..his eyes & expressions said that..Lets see who's prediction goes right..😍
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Before I answer all of you..I want to call for a prediction ..ki Tomorrow ..ABHAY will NOT BE RUDE  TO PIYa..who is with meπŸ˜›..let me know..hunπŸ˜‰..As I am seeing all of youare fearing Abhay to go back to his rude mode again..But something tells me ...NO ..maybe we get a different Abhay tomorrow..his eyes & expressions said that..Lets see who's prediction goes right..😍

read my comments  n u wl find me wid u hema...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ€—
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I am with you😍 I want Dil Ibadad song sequence again between these two...I want Piya to trip and fall down and Abhay to carry her in his arms😍
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: --sumana13--

πŸ€—πŸ€—

I just hope Abhay doesn't say anything rude to Pia tomorrow like he has been doing these past few days yaar😭 ... mera dil toot jayega πŸ’”πŸ’”... I don't think they need any words πŸ˜... he should walk Pia back to her home.😍... silently walking together holding hands... just being there with each other...kuch kahne-sunne ki zaroorat hi nahin hai... hayeee !!!! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜....

OH MY GOD..Sumana.πŸ‘.πŸ€—you have corrupted me now with that super description yar awww...Superb..i will die in happiness if they show that..yaar ..remember that preleap.. I love you ke baad they had that awesome walk..awww..holding each other 's hands and away from this world..GOSH..I just cant get over that moment yaar..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
@chakkzz..Gosh,.agree ..what about some rain also Chakkz..GOSH..phir toh mein ICU mein milungi tumko okay..🀣

@Heena..awww..Okie..I got it..So I have 2 memebers with me already..waise..I hope kal Tamatar nahin padenge yaar..πŸ˜†
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: --sanchita--

Hema that mirror part is big blooper. Earlier many times we saw abhay in mirror. The last abhiya moment was epic. Piya knew abhay would be there and abhay couldn't stop himself from going there. Though I know tomorrow abhay will again hurt piya by rude words.

YES sanchu ..that last moment was EPIC..so TRUE😍..& dont worry It will remain EPIC..as I feel ABHAY will not be rude..mera dil kehe raha hai yaar ..😳beleive me..πŸ˜› Aur uss Blopper ka abhi tak poor khulasa nahinhua hai ..kal zaroor milega ki whether it was a Biggest Blooper or what..😈
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

@chakkzz..Gosh,.agree ..what about some rain also Chakkz..GOSH..phir toh mein ICU mein milungi tumko okay..🀣

@Heena..awww..Okie..I got it..So I have 2 memebers with me already..waise..I hope kal Tamatar nahin padenge yaar..πŸ˜†

I don't want a rain sequence tomorrow but at that time when Piya is wearing a white transparent saree☺️ Then you will surely find me in heaven directlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
FlawSomeME thumbnail
Suparb dear!..πŸ€—
In 2day's epi whn Pia says, 'Tum aa gaye Abhay'..n..Abhay reply, 'Kaise nhi aata'..is bst movement..πŸ‘

2day 4 Abhay:
If you love someone more then anything, then distance only matters to the mind, not to the heart..❀️
&
4 Pia:
Why I love you is a hard question to answer. I love you because you care for me like no one else I know. I love the way I feel in your arms, so safe from dangers in the world. I love your eyes, so hypnotic and mesmerizing, beautiful to gaze into, and yet never revealing everything to me. I can explain every way that I love you because thats in possible. But I can say I love you because I you are you..❀️

N..2day, my song dedication only 4 my swt hearts AbhIya-

Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle
Tera mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi
Yoonhi Nahin Dil Lubhaata Koi
Mera Tujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi

Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na
Maane Tu Ya Maane Na

Dhuaan Dhuaan Tha Vo Samaan
Yahan Vahan Jaane Kahan
Tu Aur Main Kahin Milay Thay Pehle
Dekha Tujhe To Dil Ne Kaha

Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na
Maane Tu Ya Maane Na

Tu Bhi Rahi Mere Liye
Main Bhi Raha Tere Liye
Pehle Bhi Main Tujhko Baahon Mein Leke
Jhooma Kiya Aur Jhooma Kiya

Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na
Maane Tu Ya Maane Na

Dekho Abhi Khona Nahin
Kabhi Juda Hona Nahin
Ab Khel Mein Yoohin Rahenge Hum Dono
Vaada Raha Ye Is Shaam Ka

Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na
Maane Tu Ya Maane Na

Yoonhi Nahin Dil Lubhaata Koi.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

I am glad you did not resist. It would be a shocker if you resist dhi. First of all di nice post. The one minute scene was the show saver today. I loved the scene. The confidence in piya's voice was amazing. She said abhay you here was so good it was like she knew he would come. I just hope he does not break piya's heart tomorrow. The way he was looking at her with love, it felt like those lovey dovey talks in the car he had yesterday he was repeating in his heart and soul. The scene was too good 😍 . I think the haseena Arnab scene was a maha blooper too and one that can not be forgotton easily. I hope they come up with a logical reason and I hope the raichands secret does not come out it is true early.     I am going off topic hopefully arnab will talk to panchi about it and piya overhears tomorrow. Wouldn't that be cherry on top of ice-cream after abhiya scene tommorrow. Then even if abhay behaved ruthless with piya, piya will go after abhay. Hehe. I have a question did you read the lipstick ki          Dukkan article it says jay has fallen for piya. Well his feeling seem genuine but I do not want to see piya come between supernatural fight. I wanna see abhay spare jay because he is a true hero not because of piya. If abhay loses once it will be okay because we can call him baazigar. I want piya to blast jay for once for talking I'll about abhay or for provoking him front of abhay or whole world . I can go on but I think that's all. So please tell me what you think about off topic stuff.

SHIVANi..thank you so much sweet heart..I am happy that I dint resist too..if I have made you happy ..πŸ€—And as for your off topc stuff..hmmm YUP it would be awesome if that happens..But i doubt they will show it like that..if theyshow it..once & for all we will get chutkara from panchi & her faking..with ABhay ..I feel..and as for Jeh & Abhay fight..yup me too dont want the result of any type for PIYA..or because of PIYA..It has to be a decision made by Abhay..himslef..but I doubt so..they will show like that..!! And dont beleive that source ..it is not that reliable I feel..and no article has been correct fully ..anywayz..so lets wait & watch ..though I would love it like exactly what you have written..