Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: RIDHIMA_BASKET1

hema although i m not finding time to replying ur posts but i read it regularly...bcz its ramdan na...

but i jst say the moment where epi end it was killing...i wanted dat to saw more dint want to epi end but cvs kills us to end epi on dat kind of scene...its totally killing moment i swear...omg wat will happen next๐Ÿ˜gadbad tu hai bcz no precap...i wish abhay gave bak pia memory bak today...and in maha epi abhiya reunion wat say???๐Ÿ˜‰
i swear man humari lottery lagne wali hai๐Ÿ˜

I know Ridhzu.๐Ÿค—.you must be very busy..no probs at allI know you are with me in my ABHIYA madness..& tonight for sure we have a BUMPER LOTTERY coming up & I am telling all of you..I willbe late to post with my madness.๐Ÿ˜†..so dont be upset..๐Ÿค—
Miracle_leo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wow hema amazing post,abhiya scene was outstanding loved it but i just hope abhay pia ka dil na tore by rude word,dont know when pia memory will come.i just hope pia ki memory jaldi aye.

Edited by Miracle_leo - 12 years ago
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Awww..pratheeksha I love the way you adore & love ABHIAy,...exactly like me..๐Ÿค—And oh yes..Even in Abhay's ghussa you feel so much passion ..but TONIGHT..is the night when those two will not be able to resist each other..I am already seeing a ocean of passion about to burst inbetween the two..NOTHING can stop them tonight.๐Ÿคฌ.issiliye humein wahin pe freeeze karke marne keliye choda  hai dekho Creatives ne..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks I taken this as a compliment, well today I get time to answer you today, & you are so right yaar abhiya not fight with each other in the episode, you are perfectly judge that