Piya:Oh you came.. Abhay.& Abhay:..Why wouldn't I

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh I just couldnt resist but to post this..about that last 1 min scene..Oh it was a simple convo ..Piya sensing some one arrived with her heart flutter..she turns around ..And she sees HIM..his dark shadow from far ..coming closer to her & when she sees him..Oh Abhay ..you are here..(as if to say ..she knew it and had expected HIM to come..GOSH.aww..I loved that tone in Piya 's voice she was so confident...)and Abhay sensing her reaching that dreaded place of his old past ..for more than one reason (because Piya had set fire to herself last time to get his truth out & had run away from him with a fear...which Abhay & me also would love to forget for another zillion years at least..)...running for his life...Abhay reaches there & answers her so calmly..Oh Yes I had to why wouldnt I..??!!!Ufff..superb..!!..Abhay I felt has come there ..being HIMSELF..the way he looked at her..with those I love you...you are my life..I am a puppet in your hands ...but I am helpless kind of eyes & Piya was like..see you had to come..You are Mine..I own you Abhay kind of expression in her eyes..and THEY FREEZE it at that POINT...😲..marwane ka poora programme banaya hai yaar..This is called as toturous killing..πŸ˜†
Now I have to dedicate a song for this situation..so here it goes...πŸ˜‰ warna mujhe neend nahin aayegi yaar..πŸ˜†sorry bear with me okay..πŸ˜›Its awesome & fits the situation..have a look ..
Tere Mere Beech Mein
Kaisa Hai Yeh Bandhan Anjaana
Maine Nahin Jaana Tune Nahin Jaana
(This is what I felt they were feeling when they
stood staring at each other & stood still awww..😍)
Ek Dor Keenche Dooja dauda Chala Aaye
Kachche Dhaage Mein Bandha Chala Aaye(exactly like  
Abhay who came running to his PIya..na tonight awww..)
😍Aise Jaise Koi
Aise Jaise Koi Deewana..
Maine Nahin Jaana Tune Nahin Jaan ❀️

Pehnoongi Main Tere Haathon Se Kangna
Jayegi Meri Doli Tere Hi Angna
Chaahe Kuch Kar Le
Chaahe Kuch Kar Le Zamaana (
these lines are dedicated
Piya & her determined LOVE for ABHAY😳.aw..Perfect
)Maine Nahin Jaana Tune Nahin Jaana
Tere Mere Beech Mein..

Itni Zubaane Bole Log Hamjoli -
Duniya Mein Pyaar Ki Ek Hai Boli
Bole Jo Shamaa
Bole Jo Shamaa Parwaana -(see Shaama & parwaana..
just like ABHAY & PIYA.)
Maine Nahin Jaana Tune Nahin Jaana

About that Haseena missing in mirror MAHA BLOOPER..we can wait till tomorrow to draw whether it is a blooperπŸ˜› or they have cooked up somethingπŸ€”..we will have to wait & see as to what has "LOOGLE" given Arnab as a answer🀣..till then we shall wait...because just yesterday Abhay was visible in that mirror ..then how do they explain we shall see...😈
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumana-13 thumbnail
πŸ€—πŸ€—
 I just hope Abhay doesn't say anything rude to Pia tomorrow like he has been doing these past few days yaar😭 ... mera dil toot jayega πŸ’”πŸ’”... I don't think they need any words πŸ˜... he should walk Pia back to her home.😍... silently walking together holding hands... just being there with each other...kuch kahne-sunne ki zaroorat hi nahin hai... hayeee !!!! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜....
Edited by --sumana13-- - 12 years ago
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hema that mirror part is big blooper. Earlier many times we saw abhay in mirror. The last abhiya moment was epic. Piya knew abhay would be there and abhay couldn't stop himself from going there. Though I know tomorrow abhay will again hurt piya by rude words.
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am glad you did not resist. It would be a shocker if you resist dhi. First of all di nice post. The one minute scene was the show saver today. I loved the scene. The confidence in piya's voice was amazing. She said abhay you here was so good it was like she knew he would come. I just hope he does not break piya's heart tomorrow. The way he was looking at her with love, it felt like those lovey dovey talks in the car he had yesterday he was repeating in his heart and soul. The scene was too good 😍 . I think the haseena Arnab scene was a maha blooper too and one that can not be forgotton easily. I hope they come up with a logical reason and I hope the raichands secret does not come out it is true early.     I am going off topic hopefully arnab will talk to panchi about it and piya overhears tomorrow. Wouldn't that be cherry on top of ice-cream after abhiya scene tommorrow. Then even if abhay behaved ruthless with piya, piya will go after abhay. Hehe. I have a question did you read the lipstick ki          Dukkan article it says jay has fallen for piya. Well his feeling seem genuine but I do not want to see piya come between supernatural fight. I wanna see abhay spare jay because he is a true hero not because of piya. If abhay loses once it will be okay because we can call him baazigar. I want piya to blast jay for once for talking I'll about abhay or for provoking him front of abhay or whole world . I can go on but I think that's all. So please tell me what you think about off topic stuff.Edited by shivanipandit29 - 12 years ago
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 thanx for this sweet sweet dessert hema n thanx to cv's also for giving dat last 1 minute scene otherwise aaj to mera dessert gaya thaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
beautiful post hema as always

todays's last 1 minute scene was enough to keep aside d whole 25 minutes episode...😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
i wish abhay pia wl stay there forever n then i wl dedictae this song to them
dewaane hai dewaano ko na dar chahiye
dewaane hai dewaaon ko na dar chahiye
mohabbat bhari bas ek nazar chahiye"
its very old song frm movie zanzeer...bt i love it

ok coming back to reality ,d way looking pia looking at him wid those beautiful brown baby dreamy eyes..i felt like a doll was standing der n dat was her perfect world, her perfect man, her prince charming was standing infront of her, he reached there for her, after crossing seven seas...n dat prince charming , he said how wouldn't i av  reached to my princess, when i knew dat she had been waiting for me , only for me, whose love has already crossed d boundaries of natural  n supernatural world.
Edited by heena_mehta - 12 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I knew ki u'll come definately make 1 hr post 4 tht 1 min scene 🀣& I was correct.Yes tht moment was wow.I mean superb jst out of dis world they both were lost in their dreamland.As 4 blooper.Blooper is another name of PKYEK.I guess kal Abhay will bajao pia & will pharoing pani on tht romantic scene😑.Luv u😊

Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago
janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Abhay jaise bhaaga hai piya ki taraf ,That was amazing...He wanna her to save from that doomed place,nd the last moment ,when he drowned in her innocence remind me of this song. Hema don't u think main b tumahri tarhan crazy hoon songs k liye .aur isi liye bore b karti hoon .well ur dedication was marvelous but i like this song also .Apt for Abhay in this situation.listen n tell .Hows it?
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0fJj0AILpQ[/YOUTUBE]
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
 LOOGLE must run in Dobrial's database and stored as fave 

Abhay had to come for Pia. The call for his need is too strong. Pia will never stop hounding Abhay's soul. She is calling him screaming at him so she could feel the warmth of his safe arms where Pia eternally belongs.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hemuuu..what a lovely post πŸ‘...u know what that last scene is the only thing that I thought todays episode was worth to watch...I mean just look at them...such soulmates na...and abhay right there was Piya's Abhay not sadu Abhay Raichand...but u know what hemu..I fear that Abhay will go back to his sadu mode tomorrow and insult piya again...I mean after this lovey dovey scene, I am not ready for such annoying scenes...I want more abhiya romance..gosh I am turning into you naπŸ˜²πŸ˜†...

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Loved your post HemooπŸ€—

Yup that Abhiya moment was breathtaking😍 I just can't get over these two yaar . They have made me insane...I keep watching their VMs everytime...I am crazy for these two like hell!