Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Puja_Nava

hemuuu..what a lovely post ๐Ÿ‘...u know what that last scene is the only thing that I thought todays episode was worth to watch...I mean just look at them...such soulmates na...and abhay right there was Piya's Abhay not sadu Abhay Raichand...but u know what hemu..I fear that Abhay will go back to his sadu mode tomorrow and insult piya again...I mean after this lovey dovey scene, I am not ready for such annoying scenes...I want more abhiya romance..gosh I am turning into you na๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†...

YUP PUJA..that is my main mission.๐Ÿ˜›.To turn everyone into ME>.a ABHIYA MANIAC & out &out Behsram..& I am happy that I am on my way..๐Ÿคฃ & dont worry he will not HURT her because there is no one around..& he has no need to bahave wierdly ..& his love filled concern tonight has given me HIGH HOPES lets see..mera gut feeling ka ka banta hai..aaj RAAT..BUT A RAIN IS A MUST ..yaar awesome chance for a rain scene..mannn๐Ÿคฌ
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: chakku

Loved your post Hemoo๐Ÿค—

Yup that Abhiya moment was breathtaking๐Ÿ˜ I just can't get over these two yaar . They have made me insane...I keep watching their VMs everytime...I am crazy for these two like hell!

YOU ARE SO LIKE ME CHAKKZ..I know that..๐Ÿค—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: nab_012

today when abhay was coming toward to pia slowly slowly from darkness in that moment my whole nerves were skipping, i felt overwhelmed with joy thinking today my expectation would be fulfilled. but suddenly see episode is finished. for over excitement, i did not aware time is over.but i do not lost my hope. i hope tomorrow i will get opportunity to enjoy abhiya romance.๐Ÿ˜
one object is really illogical.are cvs thinking that viewers are buffoon!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก
they showed haseena is invisible on mirror!!!!!!! if abhay can visible on mirror then why not haseena!!!!! what a disgusting!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก i think next day they will show chand has no shadow!!!!!๐Ÿคฃ
anyways beautiful & nice post๐Ÿค—. i always enjoy your post.๐Ÿ˜Š        

Yes dear..tonigt we will surely get a ROYAL ROMANCE between ABHIYA..as they are all alone in a jungle..night..Woo kuch bhi ho sakta hai bhai..!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฌ and for that blooper we will wait & see what explanation they will give in loogle..๐Ÿ˜† And I am so happy that You loved my post thank you..so much..๐Ÿค—
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
@snitseeker-me too waiting 4 dat scene...ek toh romantic rain sequence is needed...๐Ÿ˜ณ               @Hema- we think alive wen it cums 2 abhaya afterall hum log besharam gang ke members hain...๐Ÿ˜† And lets c wat abhay does bcoz he is unpredictable๐Ÿ˜†but looking at his eyes it seems sum romantic scenes of abhaya r cuming ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Anurag--

@snitseeker-me too waiting 4 dat scene...ek toh romantic rain sequence is needed...๐Ÿ˜ณ               @Hema- we think alive wen it cums 2 abhaya afterall hum log besharam gang ke members hain...๐Ÿ˜† And lets c wat abhay does bcoz he is unpredictable๐Ÿ˜†but looking at his eyes it seems sum romantic scenes of abhaya r cuming ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜

We all are hopeless & totally, crazily romantic when it comes to Abhiya. Aur kuch nahi toh Ek hug I want tonight. Will not take no for an answer.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hema Piya Needs To Get More Memrory Flashes. Something Big Needs To Happen For Piya To Get All Of Mermory Back.

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yes that last scene was awesome, it was like there was no surprise or shock. pia knew he wud come and abhay knew he has no choice. It was almost like they had pre-arranged to have a date there and pia was just waiting for him to come, and when he came, she was relaxed, that he has come and not ditched her,and abhay was like, of course I had to come for our date, how can I ditch my life.๐Ÿ˜
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

GOSH Chakkzu.& Heena..๐Ÿ˜ฒ.I have explained the same scene in Princess-xelan's Q's for me in the MOTW thread dont miss it..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

Chakku ka evil mind se itne romantic bathe ๐Ÿคฃ. Hema ur influence to all the abhlya fan bas ek bar itne romatic bathe nishi bhe kah de ..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
CV can really get such idea make there TRP to high ...who wont love such scene ๐Ÿ˜ณ
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: pahal

Suparb dear!..๐Ÿค—
In 2day's epi whn Pia says, 'Tum aa gaye Abhay'..n..Abhay reply, 'Kaise nhi aata'..is bst movement..๐Ÿ‘Absolutely Pahal ..that moment made up for the epi & also made us hungry for tonigt yaar what a beautiful moment it was..na..๐Ÿ˜ณ

2day 4 Abhay:
If you love someone more then anything, then distance only matters to the mind, not to the heart..โค๏ธOhhh Pahal you made me speech less with this yaar..AWESOME !!
&
4 Pia:
Why I love you is a hard question to answer. I love you because you care for me like no one else I know. I love the way I feel in your arms, so safe from dangers in the world. I love your eyes, so hypnotic and mesmerizing, beautiful to gaze into, and yet never revealing everything to me. I can explain every way that I love you because thats in possible. But I can say I love you because I you are you..โค๏ธOOO...Pahal..I loved that sentence.."i love the way I feel in your arms."๐Ÿ˜.I so want to see that happen tonight yaar..& a Rain ofcourse..๐Ÿ˜‰โค๏ธ

N..2day, my song dedication only 4 my swt hearts AbhIya-Awww..Superb dear..Superb..!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle
Tera mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi
Yoonhi Nahin Dil Lubhaata Koi
Mera Tujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi

Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na
Maane Tu Ya Maane Na

Dhuaan Dhuaan Tha Vo Samaan
Yahan Vahan Jaane Kahan
Tu Aur Main Kahin Milay Thay Pehle
Dekha Tujhe To Dil Ne Kaha

Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na
Maane Tu Ya Maane Na

Tu Bhi Rahi Mere Liye
Main Bhi Raha Tere Liye
Pehle Bhi Main Tujhko Baahon Mein Leke
Jhooma Kiya Aur Jhooma Kiya

Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na
Maane Tu Ya Maane Na

Dekho Abhi Khona Nahin
Kabhi Juda Hona Nahin
Ab Khel Mein Yoohin Rahenge Hum Dono
Vaada Raha Ye Is Shaam Ka

Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na
Maane Tu Ya Maane Na

Yoonhi Nahin Dil Lubhaata Koi.

PAHAL..wonderful post ๐Ÿค—& I hope you read my answers above in your post but in BLUE colour๐Ÿ˜ƒ
homyar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Oh I just couldnt resist but to post this..about that last 1 min scene..Oh it was a simple convo ..Piya sensing some one arrived with her heart flutter..she turns around ..And she sees HIM..his dark shadow from far ..coming closer to her & when she sees him..Oh Abhay ..you are here..(as if to say ..she knew it and had expected HIM to come..GOSH.aww..I loved that tone in Piya 's voice she was so confident...)and Abhay sensing her reaching that dreaded place of his old past ..for more than one reason (because Piya had set fire to herself last time to get his truth out & had run away from him with a fear...which Abhay & me also would love to forget for another zillion years at least..)...running for his life...Abhay reaches there & answers her so calmly..Oh Yes I had to why wouldnt I..??!!!Ufff..superb..!!..Abhay I felt has come there ..being HIMSELF..the way he looked at her..with those I love you...you are my life..I am a puppet in your hands ...but I am helpless kind of eyes & Piya was like..see you had to come..You are Mine..I own you Abhay kind of expression in her eyes..and THEY FREEZE it at that POINT...๐Ÿ˜ฒ..marwane ka poora programme banaya hai yaar..This is called as toturous killing..๐Ÿ˜†

Now I have to dedicate a song for this situation..so here it goes...๐Ÿ˜‰ warna mujhe neend nahin aayegi yaar..๐Ÿ˜†sorry bear with me okay..๐Ÿ˜›Its awesome & fits the situation..have a look ..
Tere Mere Beech Mein
Kaisa Hai Yeh Bandhan Anjaana
Maine Nahin Jaana Tune Nahin Jaana
(This is what I felt they were feeling when they
stood staring at each other & stood still awww..๐Ÿ˜)
Ek Dor Keenche Dooja dauda Chala Aaye
Kachche Dhaage Mein Bandha Chala Aaye(exactly like  
Abhay who came running to his PIya..na tonight awww..)
๐Ÿ˜Aise Jaise Koi
Aise Jaise Koi Deewana..
Maine Nahin Jaana Tune Nahin Jaan โค๏ธ

Pehnoongi Main Tere Haathon Se Kangna
Jayegi Meri Doli Tere Hi Angna
Chaahe Kuch Kar Le
Chaahe Kuch Kar Le Zamaana (
these lines are dedicated
Piya & her determined LOVE for ABHAY๐Ÿ˜ณ.aw..Perfect
)Maine Nahin Jaana Tune Nahin Jaana
Tere Mere Beech Mein..

Itni Zubaane Bole Log Hamjoli -
Duniya Mein Pyaar Ki Ek Hai Boli
Bole Jo Shamaa
Bole Jo Shamaa Parwaana -(see Shaama & parwaana..
just like ABHAY & PIYA.)
Maine Nahin Jaana Tune Nahin Jaana

About that Haseena missing in mirror MAHA BLOOPER..we can wait till tomorrow to draw whether it is a blooper๐Ÿ˜› or they have cooked up something๐Ÿค”..we will have to wait & see as to what has "LOOGLE" given Arnab as a answer๐Ÿคฃ..till then we shall wait...because just yesterday Abhay was visible in that mirror ..then how do they explain we shall see...๐Ÿ˜ˆ

๐Ÿ˜ฒ   ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  I hope that arnab do not detect anything about raichands becoz he will not let piya meet abhay unless she gets her memory back ; the old pia knows abhay is a vamp. she was always on his side n protecting his secret; but this paris return pia is not aware of it. i hope cvs corrects their blooper n no harm to raichands n our abhay is a part of raichands. After a long time abhiya in pandher here they always forget about the world n live for love; i hope we get to see some shots of abhiya romancing n abhay telling her the truth that he loves her more than his life which is undoubtedly true. โค๏ธ Edited by homyar - 12 years ago