Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 months ago

Woes & worries

It was a great feeling to see Radha finally finding her true calling. Dance, Kathak specifically, is something she truly loves, enjoys and apparently is very good at. The picture of a tiny Radha all dolled up in a ghagra choli, jingling her ghungroos and effortlessly twirling through those intricate steps will be forever etched in my mind. I gotta give major props to Ahilya for sniffing out Radha's hidden dance prowess. Clearly, she's got the eye for it, being an accomplished dancer herself. It's like she knows dance is the ultimate language of self-expression. Did she intentionally pick a gentle and warm tutor for Radha, knowing her nature? If so, kudos to her! The more we dive into Ahilya's mind, the more I'm itching to unravel her intriguing past.

Kirti's strategy of role reversal is working big time. The tutee is now a tutor, and she has taken her role of tutoring very seriously. Kirti may have initiated it to mend her lost bond with Radha, but looks like she is having a blast with those dance lessons too! Her competitive streak to be better than her mother is mainly to attract attention of the "partner". Little does she know that his entire focus lies on what's happening beyond the room divider ๐Ÿ˜†

The short conversation between Hardiik and Biplab was interesting. So Hardiik "loves" Ahilya?  Is it a heart-thumping, Ishq waala love or just plain admiration? 'Cause I totally had my bets on Kirti being his love interest up until the last chapter. 

Kirti's strategy to have Karuna cook for her is also paying off. In the golden years, or any time, really, staying engaged is key. Otherwise, health issues and gloomy thoughts start creeping in. I am assuming Karuna doesn't sleep as much as before in the excitement to cook for her granddaughter. I also loved the fact that Kirti has subtly, yet strongly put the point across that she is no longer the puppet Karuna can control. Adapt or get left behind, Dadiji!

Seeing all these characters through Radha's eyes and witnessing her inner thoughts is pure gold. She looks up to Ahilya (wonder what's up with the "Ma'am" thing) and seems to prefer her company over Dadi's I would have loved to read her thoughts about the man who once helped her find the (butterfly?) clip and whom she pleaded for the Doremon toy. 

Kirti has plans on how to spend her time. I hope her "me" time is wonderfully interrupted ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ˆ

P.S. - Is there a story behind the spaghetti straps?

Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 months ago

GN- thank you so much for the tag. I have read and I will reread with the music again to get the feel and revisit this comment. 
but I just wanted to share that this is amazing!! LOVED IT

latecomer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Since I read this part the song dooba dooba sits on my tongue ... those day...

I really enjoyed reading it indeed it uplifted my mood...but what does she wrote? Hmm

Hope to find answer in next part.

How have you been GN?

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Anyone up for an update?

coderlady thumbnail

Do you even need to ask? A big yes to that.

Pihu002 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meerkat

Anyone up for an update?

Is this even a question?? An update from you is always welcomeโค๏ธ

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

Anyone up for an update?

Duh! What kind of a question is this? 

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Anyone up for an update?

neki aur pooch pooch!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Oh good I have to catch up the last four chapter, and this kiss has motivated me so much. Before I catch up just want to add, I am glad Kirti finally let out her feelings.