Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amaniM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Part 29

Shilpa dropped the basket of the flowers on the floor and stood back and looked around the arrangements made so far. It had been 4 months since Abhi had tried to kill Armaan but had died himself while injuring shilpa. Four months of recovery time for shilpa while armaan and muskaan tried to handle the ensuing fiasco as word of Abhi's attempt to kill armaan went public. Being armaan, he downplayed everything and kept the memory of the guy he thought as friend unblemished,

Shilpa smiled as she looked at the hall decorated with flowers, it was the armaan's place venue for rahul-muskaan wedding. She turned around and saw armaan up on the ladder fixing a string of ferrie lights, he stood in a pair of jeans without a shirt and shilpa couldn't help but appreciate the view. Shilpa couldn't help but grin as all forms of wicked thoughts raced through her mind at the sight of him. The last four months while she had recovered the rest of the family had been busy with the wedding preparations as rahul had declared that he was unwilling to wait.

Shilpa had finally recovered complete mobility two weeks back and was now throwing herself into the preparations of the wedding. She couldn't have been more excited shilpa leaned down and picked up the heavy basket of flowers and balancing it on her hip started to make her way to the other side of the hall.

Shilpa stopped abruptly the basket wobbling on its perch as a voice startled her: Shilpa! what are you doing? (Shilpa closed her eyes in frustration at the familiar voice of armaan and turned around to see him stepping down from the ladder with a frown on his face)

Armaan crossed to her and looked at her in disbelief: what are you doing?(before shilpa could respond) why are you carrying such heavy stuff? (pulling the basket out of shilpas's arms and placing it on the floor while shilpa told herself to calm down and decided to smile)

Armaan frowned at the smile: don't think you can get out of this by smiling at me! (he pulled the shirt over his head and tugged it down)

Shilpa sighed: ok go ahead and scold but I wish you hadn't put th shirt back on!(she looked at him with mischief in her eyes)

Armaan frowned again and in a stern voice: this is not funny! You have hardly recovered from your injuries and you are dncing around as if nothing has happened.

Shilpa laughing: oh come on armaan! Chill! I'm fine! Plus the doctors told me to exercise my muscles only then they'll get strong. You need to relax!

Armaan: but you need to rest them too! Or they'll not recover properly! You need to take it easy! (shilpa bit her tongue to stop herself from reacting) you need to be careful shilpa! don't pick that basket again!

Shilpa who had been trying to ignore his over protective attitude burst out at the last comment: for the love of god! Armaan! I'm not dead! Quit acting as if I'm crossing over any moment!

Armaan: that isn't funny! Shilpa! I'm not laughing!

Exasperated shilpa: well I'm not laughing either! You know why? B'coz every step of the way you are there warning me against possible harm and injury!

Armaan totally flabbergasted: since when has it become a crime to look out for the person you love!

Suddenly tired with the argument: the point is I'm fine! I'm fine armaan! For the last time (her voice rising) I'M FINE!

Armaan could feel his temper rising: don't you take that tone with me!(when shilpa face reflected outrage) and you are not going to pick that basket again! Have I made myself clear?

Furious shilpa: crystal clear! Let me just add one more thing!(she picked up the basket from the floor and emptied it on Armaan's head) go to hell! (she stormed out of the hall)

Armaan stood there with flowers all over him, flowers in his ears, his mouth and even in his nose. He spat the flowers out from his mouth and shook himself like a dog to get rid of the flowers. He glared at the servants who looked at him with amused eyes, he barked out orders: finish your work and clean up this mess!

He strode out the hall towards the garden to walk off the mad otherwise he would've gone up to shilpa's room and strangled her. Furious at himself and her for making a scene he kept pacing till he heard the sound of laughter, female laughter. Intrigued he walked closer to where the sound was coming from and found his and shilpa's mother sitting on one of the benches under the shade laughing.

Ananya: did you look at his face? Oh my god! (laughing) it was priceless!

Padma between laughter:  one could practically see steam coming out of shilpa's ears. (they both dissolved onto peals of laughter)

Armaan stared at them with narrowed eyes unwilling to believe that they were laughing at their expense but the next moment his eyes almost bugged out.

Ananya: now hand over the money! I've won the bet!

Padma still shaking with laughter took out the money from her purse and handed it to Ananya: here you go! God!(she again dissolved into giggles) I still can't believe she emptied that basket on his head! (both again started to laugh)

Feeling insulted armaan stepped forward: I'm glad I've been a source of amusement for you two. (making the the women look at him in surprise) I hope you've had a good time at my expense!

Both the women looked at one another and again dissolved into fits of laughter. Armaan stood there with his mouth agape as they continued to laugh. After a few minutes they controlled their mirth wiping their eyes which had teared up with laughter.

Padma: Armaan!(her voice quavered with suppressed laughter) we didn't mean to offend you!

Armaan: plz aunty! You two are even worse than ….(unable to think of a possible name he changed tack) you two were betting! Instead of making fun of us you should go and reason with shilpa!

Ananya: said the pot to the kettle!(making padma grin)

Armaan clearly annoyed: maaa! What is the meaning of all this?

Ananya: it means that both of you are idiots! Instead of being happy and spending all the time with girl you love you spend all your time telling her what to do and what not to do!(armaan opened his mouth to argue but she raised her finger making him stop) I'm not finished yet! And shilpa! the girl who for the most of her life has taken the lead in everything has allowed a goof like you dictate things! She really must not have been feeling too well.

Padma: but I feel she has made full recovery judging from todays scene!

Ananya: definitely! But you thought that she might take some more time! You were wrong and I won!

Armaan not sure he was hearing right: you two were betting on shilpa and mine behavior!

Padma: actually we were betting when you both will come to blows!

Ananya: Padma enough! Lets talk about what is important! So armaan! What are you going to do now?

Armaan confused: what am I suppose to do? Its almost time for the ceremony!

Padma apparently dissatisfied: are you sure he's your son?

Ananya shot padma a dirty look: Armaan! Sort it now before the festivities start or you'll regret it!

Padma: oh stop meddling! Let the kids be!(conspiratorially to Ananya) its much more fun that way! Plus we need to go and get ready!

Both the ladies got up to leave, Ananya turned around: remember what I said! And you better get ready yourself!(they went inside)

Armaan stood infront of the mirror buttoning his cream colored kurta a frown on his face as he kept thinking about his mom and padma aunty. Going over his mother words he knew he needed to go to shilpa and talk otherwise the entire evening she won't be talking to him. The truth was he wasn't even angry anymore and knew he had to make things right so before the festivities started he decided to talk to her. He went down to the hall and started to look for shilpa unable to find her he finds Padma who was talking to a bunch of women.

Armaan interrupting: aunty! Have you seen shilpa?

Padma: she's still in her room! I don't think she has any intention of coming down!(suppressing a smile she turned back and started talking to the other women frowning armaan left making his way up the stairs)

Ananya: you are a wicked woman Padma!

Padma: all I did was give him a little push!

Armaan reached shilpa's room and lifted his hand to knock and then stopped mid air not sure how to proceed.

On the other side of the door shilpa stood infront of the mirror in her jeans with the choli of the ghagra she was to be wearing to the ceremony. Her hair was pulled back from the face as she applied eye make up disgusted she threw the kohl pencil on the table. She muttered to herself and turned around to see armaan enter the room, shutting the door behind him.

Shilpa felt her temper spike: what do you want now?

Armaan: I wanted to talk!

Shilpa: well as you can see I'm perfectly fine! So you don't need to keep checking on me!

Armaan: I was not checking on you!

Shilpa: oh really! For the last 4 months armaan you've been treating as if I'm your kid sister who needs looking after.

Armaan laughed in disbelief: I have never thought of you as my sister! I know I've been over protective! But its only b'coz I wanted you to get well.

Shilpa frustrated: armaan! Since the day I've woken up all you have focused on is my health and I appreciate that! But you have acted more as a nurse and less as a boyfriend. (she could see he wanted to argue) I can't believe I'm going to actually say all of this! This is so unbelievably stupid but you haven't even kissed me since the day I woke up in the hospital. Don't you dare negate it and I don't mean those chaste pecks you planted on my cheek or a brotherly kiss on the forehead.

Armaan looked at her in wonder as he realized she was serious and looked insulted: but I was trying to be considerate!(when shilpa rolled her eyes at him) what you think I don't want you!

Shilpa shrugged her shoulders: how am I suppose to know what you feel?

Armaan slowly closed the distance between them when shilpa would've turned away he pulled her towards him and held her by her shoulders: how can I ever not want you?

Shilpa looked at him from under her lashes: well you have a strange way of showing your feelings!

Armaan seriously pulled her closer and cradled her face in the palm of his hand: there isn't a moment that I don't want you!(drawing her closer yet till their breaths mingled) not a moment I don't crave you! all these months I was trying to be a gentleman! Trying not to rush you give you time to recover and here you thought I didn't care.

Shilpa felt her heart soar as his lips grazed her while whispering the words to her, the contact light making her crave more: well you are an idiot b'coz I never liked gentleman! All I have ever wanted is you! my armaan!

Armaan looked into her eyes and saw only himself and the longing: I'm a fool! (he grazed her cheek lightly with his lips trailing to her ear to move down to the place behind her ear making her shiver) for trying to resist you! you are in my blood!(his hand moved up the bare expanse of her back displayed over the low back of her choli and released her hair from the bun. He ran his fingers through her hair gently massaging her scalp making her tilt her head back into his touch exposing the line of her throat to his ardent mouth) I can stop breathing but stop wanting you never (his words rasped against her skin making shilpa tremble as passion flowed between them)

Shilpa pulled his head up and crushed his mouth to hers forgetting all the doubts all the complaints what remained between them was the undeniable passion and chemistry that came to life everytime they were in the same room. Armaan wanted to absorb her into him, never let her go, these past few months he had made himself forget about the passion but his body now was making his intentions very clear about his foolish plans.

Without consciously thinking about it armaan walked shilpa backwards finally bumping into the wall where he pressed her against it to support their weight as he plundered the depths of her mouth. Shilpa gasped as she felt his hand caressing the bare skin of her stomach over the waist band of her jeans. Shilpa's hands made quick work of the buttons of Armaan's kurta while with one tug armaan loosened the closings of shilpa's choli without even bothering to stop kissing.

Armaan drew back to get his kurta off while shilpa leaned against the wall looking at him desire filled eyes when there was banging on the door: Shilpa!(banging again) Shilpa! comeon out! All the guests are here the ceremony is about to start any moment! (it was padma)

Before shilpa could say anything there was a twist to the the door knob but armaan had locked it so were saved from an embarrassing situation, shilpa yelled back: coming maa!

Padma: make it quick and do you know where armaan is ?(making armaan smother a laugh)

Shilpa rolled her eyes: as if you don't know! Now go I'm coming in 5!

As the footsteps moved away armaan moved up to shilpa and pulled her to him: our timing sucks!

Shilpa grinned: your timing sucks!(then felt her breath get stuck in her throat as she felt his hands on her back under her hair working on the fastenings of her choli)

Armaan looked at her with hunger in his eyes: get ready! They must be wondering where we are!(he rubbed her lips which were swollen with his kisses) I'll be waiting! Be fast! (he walked to the door only to stop when she called his name)

Shilpa walked to him and smiling started to button his kurta up: now go!(after giving her a last lingering look he walked out the room leaving shilpa beaming)

She quickly dressed up and put the finishing touches to her makeup adding jewellery to her ensemble and then floated down the stairs to join in the festivities.

Armaan who had joined everyone in the hall was waiting for shilpa, the moment she entered the hall he had eyes only for her. Shilpa was glowing as she moved around the guests chatting up friends and colleagues.

The wedding rituals started with shilpa standing as the best man for rahul, armaan stood on muskaan's side and saw shilpa laugh and joke around. Armaan was lost in the sound of her laughter, the twinkle in her eyes nothing else mattered but her. The ceremony ended with rahul-muskaan the new husband and wife, the couple were estatically happy.

As the festivities continued armaan looked across the room at shilpa, their gazes met, shilpa smiled at him making armaan speak out aloud: I'm a fool!

Standing next to him rahul grinned with mischief: so you've finally realized!

Armaan looked at him grinning back: at least I've realized it! I would love to continue the insult session but I have something important to do.

Shilpa excused herself from the crowd and was thinking of getting herself something to drink when armaan blocked her way.

Shilpa couldn't help smiling: missed me!

Armaan pulled her in his arms: always! lets get out of here! I need to talk to you!

Shilpa looped her arms around his neck: you know we can't leave now! So talk here! (she ran her fingers through his hair, ruffling the hair at the back of his head)

Armaan tugged her hair exposing the long line of her throat as he cruised his mouth along the length of it: how the hell am I suppose to talk when you are there tempting me (making shilpa gasp as he gently tugged the skin of her neck with his teeth)

Drawing back he rested his forehead against her when a voice from behind made them draw back: is everything alright?

Armaan turned and looked into the face of the man whom he had always wished was his father, shilpa responded: everything is fine dad!

Armaan also assured him: everything is great! Actually there is something I wanted to talk to you(

Shashank: ask beta! You don't need to take permission.

Armaan feeling a little nervous: uncle I had planned this conversation 10 years back. I had the whole speech ready where I was going to convince you that I was going to make it big in a couple of years. I was going to assure you of my feelings for shilpa and that I would keep her happy n safe always. 10 years back I never got the chance b'coz of circumstances and coz of my own feelings plus I think the time wasn't right. But the time is right now! The truth is shilpa can do much better than me! but there is another truth that no one can love her more than me! So even though I'm 10 yrs late but I would like to ask your permission for marrying Shilpa! I promise to love her forever! And keep her happiness my top priority.

He stood with shilpa standing beside him waiting for the man whom he thought of his father to give his answer.

Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome loved it
armaan being all over protecctive
n finally they made up for their fight

fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
loved the part!!
loved ARSH close moments along with their cute fight!!!!!
please continue soon!!!!!!!!1
vidu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice part
thnx 4 d pm
cont soonish
m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
aww he finally asked her dad for shilpa's hand 😳 he was over-protective for her...thats so like armaan... and omg she emptied the basked on him 😆 and padma and ananya are no less...loved that part... and of course arsh moments were sizzling as always... 😳 nice part amani 😊
Edited by m4manju - 12 years ago
bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohhh you can't stop it here!!! it was just getting to the good stuff!!

Loved the update!! I hope you aren't ending it soon... :) 

I can't wait for the marriage and then some more! 
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii
awesome update
loved it
loved ArSh
sooo cute
loved da mom's betting
cant wait 4 shanky's answer
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsum update totally luvd it
luvd armaan n shilpa cut little fyt
wonda wa shilpas dads gna say plzz update soon x 😍
spicyheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow amazing!
loved the part
continue soon
zirwa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
super duper awesome...:D great work...though u made us wait quite a long time...but it was worth it...;) 
good job...continue soon :)