MY Hero <3 UPDT Part 10 Page 82 (15 dec)

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys this is jazz again... I kno I kno.. These days I'm getting so many ideas reagarding maaneet, n if I don't pen them down, I'll probably forget... N I know that I'm very irregular in updating parts of my other fictions, but what shd I do!!! I'm not a writer!! For me, It takes a lot of time to write 😳

nyways enough of my blabbering πŸ˜†, just got an idea of a new story..

I'll probably update 1st part tomorrow but here's the idea

MSK is a movie star n Geet is his fan!!!!

Edited by jazz07_dh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

INDEX
hey guys i know i thought of making it an os but i think i want to do full justice to the story as this story is very close to my heart.  i wont be able to complete it in few updates so i'm making it an SS.. but i want to apologise in the begining that i wont be able to update it every other day.

so heres the first part

Part 1

It was the zillionth time when Geet has seen him on the screen, but every time she see him, she feels like she has fallen in love with him all over again!!

"Haaye Babaji!! Sirf ek baar mujhe inse mila do, please babaji! Just one time!!  Aap ke liye kya mushkil hai??!!  Main gurudware mein pure 1001 rupaye ka prasad chadhaoongi!! Please babaji!!!!!" she folds her hands looking up in the roof expectantly...

"Geet puttar!  Chal puttar tere college ka time ho gaya bachche!"

"Bas aayi daarji" she runs to go outside but stops at the door and looks back at the tv and blows a flying kiss towards her dream man' Maan Singh Khurana.

Maan Singh Khurana is the biggest movie star in todays date.  Geet was 16 when he debuted in movies 3 years ago.  And the moment Geet set her eyes on him, she has fallen in love with him.  And her craziness has just increased with every passing day.

Like every other girl, he was her dream guy...

She was crazily in love with him.  Her every morning started with his thoughts and she retires at night with just him on her mind.  He didn't even leave her alone in her dreams...

She knew everything about him, his likes his dislikes, his favorites, his passions...  she had a huge collection of his pictures and interviews.  There was no newspaper or magazine in the world that she hasn't got in which there was some news about him.

Sometimes Geet herself was surprised at her condition.  It was not normal to go crazy for some movie star to this extent.  None of her friends were so crazily in love even with their boyfriends let alone some movie stars.

Geet never had any boyfriends.  It wasn't that she wasn't pretty or she never went out with anyone!  But she always compared every guy that she met with Maan Singh Khurana.

But there was only one Maan Singh Khurana in the world and Geet was already in love with him.  Nobody was able to meet his standard, so Geet was never able to go close to any boys...

She wondered sometimes that how come some total stranger has conquered her life so completely that she cant think of anybody else.

Stranger who doesn't even know that she exists'  Stranger who doesn't even know that there's some stupid girl in this world somewhere who can even die for him.

And probably stranger who would never know her...

Because she lives in Hoshiarpur and he lives in Mumbai.  She knew that her grandfather would never be able to afford her trip to Mumbai.  Their financial condition was not too good.  Her parents had died when she was 11 and her grandfather, whom she calls daarji, had raised her with his little pension.  She used to write notes for other students for some money for her personal expenses.

She never dreamed of Maan to love her or marry her!!!  No, she knew where she stands!!!!

All she wanted him to know that she existed, to see him face to face once in her lifetime, for him to call her name once!!  Was that too much to ask for???!!!!

She went to college a little sad because she had to miss his movie on tv (ofcourse she had dvds of all his movies and she has watched them million of times, but she still cant get enough of him)

When she reached college her friends told her that their college is going on a trip to Mumbai 2 weeks later.

Geet's eyes lit up at the name of Mumbai.  She felt that this was her chance to finally fulfill her dreams (in fact her only dream).  She had a feeling that she gotta go there...

But Geet didn't have enough money to pay for the trip.

So she decided to write as many notes as she can in this week and collect enough money.

She knew she had to work very hard to get all the notes written on time.  She skipped all her lectures in order to write notes, she stayed awake for whole nights for it too. 

She continuously worked day and night.  Whenever she felt very tired, she thinks about Maan, and she gets strange energy from that, and she started working again.

After hard work of whole week, she was able to collect enough money for the trip.

When Geet counted the money at the end of the week, her happiness knew no bounds.  She has never worked so hard in her whole life, and it was all for Maan...

She jumped in joy and said "Yes!!  I'm coming Maan!  I'm coming just for you!!!"

SOMEWHERE IN MUMBAI

There were 1000s of people sitting in the auditorium but there was pin drop silence.

The host on the stage said "And the award for the best actor goes to.."

And he paused making people eat their nails in curiosity and then he said

"Once again Maan Singh Khurana" and the whole auditorium broke into applause...

Maan gets up from his seat and hugs his Dadima before going on the stage proudly.

After receiving the award he gives his thankyou speech...

After the award function, as soon as Maan walks out the auditorium, all the press reporters showers all kinds of questions on Maan.

Maan said calmly to everybody "Relax guys!  One at a time!!  I'm really happy that this is my third award in a row.  I have been very lucky that my fans love me so much and like my work.  This is all because of you guys!"  he offers the award towards the camera.

Then a reporter asks "Is it true that you and Diya are going out?"

Maan smiles a little and said "Sorry to disappoint you guys, but no,  Diya is just a good friend of mine."

Then some reporter asks "Mr. Maan, you are the most eligible bachelor in today's date.  Every girl is going crazy after you.  Every parent wants mr. Right like you for their daughters.  So who would be your miss Right?"

"I haven't met her till today.  But whenever I'll do, I'll surely introduce you guys to her."

-"So would she be from the film industry or any ordinary girl has a chance too?"

Maan says with a slight irritation in his voice "I don't know guys!  How can I  tell you with whom I'll fall in love with??!!  But definitely, I wouldn't care where she comes from.  She can be a totally ordinary girl next door too.  As they say 'when heart talks, everything else listens'.  So I'll definitely go with my heart."

-"So how important is love in your life?"

"A lot." He said with a fake smile and then he started to move while his security guards making way for him.

As soon as he sits in his limo, he takes off the coat frustratingly.

His friend Yash who is sitting beside him asks "Whats wrong Maan?  Why are you looking so angry?"

"As if you don't know anything!!" Maan said angrily.

Yash said knowingly "Media?"

Maan looks away angrily but didn't say anything.

"Maan don't worry, all the rumours about you and diya will soon die."  Yash tries to pacify him.

"I'm not concerned about that!" he said with irritation in his voice

"So?" now yash was confused.

"Why do they think that just because I do romantic movies, that I've come out of some fairytale who lives his life just for love!!" he said the word love disgustingly.

Yash had no answer to that.  He knew how much Maan hated to talk about 'love'.

Maan looked outside of the window and said to himself determinedly "Love doesn't exist in this world!!"

Geet in her bed in HP said to herself before going to sleep "Love is so beautiful!  I love you Maan!!"

{okay before you guys think that maan loved diya? then no, he didnot loved her, it was just a rumour...}

plz hit the like button if you liked it and do comment😊😊😊

sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
waiitng ... update soon

love
Sana
siroilily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
waiting to read ...zaldi update karo πŸ˜
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
great part!
continue soon!
thanks for the pm!
swathi9889 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey jazz r u u writing our storyπŸ˜›.  instead of us u placed geet in first part
lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
interesting part...cont soon...thanks 4 pm
ambeern thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
waiting...waiting...waiting...
do cont soon
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5