Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome udpate dear
loved it
mskdk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
part 3
 geet is so lucky coz she is going to party with MAAN with her HERO ...
aisa chance har kisi ko nahi milta
mskdk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
part 4
aww Geet is so cute N sooo innocent 
awesome update

hi frnds
after this part, im taking a break... there's a link to the note at the end for the reason for my break

Part 5

He puts on the brake abruptly and looked at her shocked!!

He said suspiciously "How do you know Mahi??"

Mahi is Maan's best friend...She is a fashion photographer but she doesn't live in India.  Very few people know her in India and it pricked him that how does Geet know Mahi and about her birthday too!!!

The first suspicion that crossed his mind was that does Geet has some connection with Sameera??  Is she Sameera??  But how is that possible??

His thoughts break with her words "Wo... actually... she is your best friend right??  I read about her in one of your interviews in a magazine last year!!"

Maan took a sigh of relief and remembers vaguely that he did had mentioned once in an interview about his best friend's birthday last year...

He looks at her and praises "You have a sharp memory Geet!"

OMG!  Maan Singh Khurana praising her!!!! Someone please hold her!  She's gonna faint!!!

Geet blushes and managed to say "Thank you!"

Maan looks at her while driving and saw her looking down shying...  He couldn't understand what has he said to make her blush like this??

But decided not to say anything...

And there was again silence between them which was soothing for him... And again...disturbing for her...

It was like she was not meant for silence.  Like there was an urge in her to fill every moment of silence with her talks...

She said suddenly "Maan, aapka favourite hero kaun hai??"

Of course she knows that Big B is his favourite hero, but she just needed something to start the convo...

"Amitabh Bachchan."

Geet fakes enthusiasm and says "Really???  You know what!  I knew it!!" and she gives a silly smile.

Maan frowns at the stupid answer and says "Then why did you asked me?"

"Maan, seriously have you heard your voice?" she asks innocently.

"What?" He asks confusedly.

"Arre, Babaji ne itni achchi awaaz di hai, to thoda sa istemaal kar lijiye!!  Warna aap baad mein mujhe hi dosh denge, ke maine aapko bolne nahin diya!!  Pata hai, woh Pinky hai na, wo bhi hamesha yehi kehti rehti hai, ke main kisi aur ko bolne ka mauka nahin deti!!  To main nahi chahti, ke aap bhi kal ko mujhe kahein, ke maine aapko bolne ka mauka nahi dia!!  Isiliye to main aapse aise sawaal bhi poochh rahi hoon, jinka answer mujhe already pata hai!!"

Maan was looking at her with amused expression!!!  From where does this girl get so much energy to talk continuously!!!

And she starts talking to herself "Waise mujhe nahi lagta, ke aisi koi cheez hai Jo main inke baare mein nahin jaanti!! Favourite music... Naa! I know he likes old slow songs!!!  A bit boring...but..." she makes a face and leaves it at that!!

Maan shakes his head mentally but at the same time enjoying her talks... 

Maan was taken aback by her next question which was intended to him all of a sudden "Maan, did you ever had a girlfriend???" she asks enthusiastically.

At last she has remembered something that she doesn't know about him!!!  It was true that his name had been linked up with many of his co-actresses but after some time, all had turned out to be just rumours!!!  Nobody knew about his love life neither she has heard anything about it!!!

But as soon as the words escaped from her mouth, she regretted it!!!  Does she really wanna know about his love life???  Probably not!!  She herself didn't know if it would hurt her or not if he had girlfriends in the past, which was inevitable in the light of that he's totally hot and extremely good-looking!!!

Maan's expressions changes instantly and he looked on the road in the front but didn't reply..

Geet looks at him and realised that he doesn't want to answer her that! She somewhat was relieved too.

She chides herself "Oye Geet!  Tu bhi jhalli hai bilkul!!  Arre bolne se pehle ek baar soch to liya kar!!  Agar unki koi girlfriend hogi bhi, to wo tujhe kiyu bataayenge??!!  Tu bhi na!  Har kisi ke personal maamle mein taang araati rehti hai!!  Dekh!  Gussa ho gaye na phir se!!  Tu kiyu aisa karti hai??" she hits the back of her head.

Maan was hearing everything, and forgot what she had asked few moments ago.  Her adorable self-talk has made him forget about Sameera instantly.  

Normally, he didn't liked people who talked so much... He was the kind of man who believed in doing rather than talking... But he didn't know why, he wasn't getting irritated or angry by her continuous talking!!  On the contrary, he was rather enjoying it!!

And a little smile starts threatening around his lips by hearing her talking to herself.

Geet still lost in her self-talks "Dekh Geet, sudhar jaa!!  Aaj ek din mein teesri baar wo tujh pe gussa huye hain!!!  Maan-na padega Geet!  Kya raftaar pakdi hai!!  Waise, mujhe nahi lagta ke ye gusse ke ilawa aur kuch bhi karte hain!!" she shakes her head disappointedly "Dekha na, chhoti si baat par Dusht-Danav ban jaate hain!!"

Maan, who has heard everything, looks at her angrily as he heard her calling him Dusht-Danav.  He says "What??  Kya kaha tumne?"

Geet fakes innocence "Maine?  Maine to kuch bhi nahi kaha!!  Main to kab se chup baithi hoon!!"

"Really Geet?" he said sarcastically "Agar ise tum chup baithna kehti ho, to jab tum bologi tab kya hoga??"

"Pata nahi Maan!  Par main to kabhi kuch bolti hi nahi hoon!!  Kab se to aap hi bole jaa rahe hain!!!" she said innocently.

Maan closes his eyes in frustration and says "Just leave it Geet!!"

Geet again starts her self-talk "Ye lo!  Kab se khud hi bole jaa rahe hain, aur upar se khud hi attitude dikha rahe hain!!!  Maana ke mujhe unki baatein sun-na achcha lagta hai, magar iska matlab ye to nahi na, ke dusre ko to bolne ka mauka hi na dein, aur bolne ka ilzaam bhi dusre pe lagaaye!!"

Maan rolls his eyes in frustration and took a deep breath!!!

And he suddenly stops the car.

Geet looks outside to see if they had reached the disco and says "Maan, hum pohunch gaye kya?"

"Geet, we are at the mall!" and before he could say anything more, she said "Mall? Disco mall mein hai??  Lekin main to yahaan subah hi aayi thi, par dadima ne to mujhe kuch bhi nahi bataya ke is mall mein disco bhi hai!!" 

And she looks up and says "Hey babaji!!  Dekha?  Kya zamaana aa gaya hai!!  Aaj kal malls mein bhi disco khulne lag gaye!!  Matlab pehle jahaan kapde milte the, ab wahan log bina kapdo ke naachte hain!!  Chhee chhee chhee babaji!!!" and she touches her cheeks while doing 'tauba!'

Maan stops her in between her talking and says "One minute Geet! One minute!!  Kabhi kisi aur ko bhi galti se bolne ka mauka de dia karo!!!  Aur hum yahaan disco mein nahin, tumhare liye dress kharidne aaye hain!!!" he tells her the truth.

"Ab chalein?" he says and walks inside the mall while Geet starts walking behind him while talking to babaji...

"Kya babaji!  Aap bhi na!!!  Mujhe to laga tha ke wo dress ke baare mein bhool gaye honge!!  Par nahin!!  Aapko to jaise maza aata hai na mujhe tang kar ke!!  Aap ke liye ye kya mushkil tha, agar wo dress ke baare mein bhool jaate to!!!  Ab mujhe wo nangi pungi dress pehan-ni padegi!!  Babaji!!!!" she makes a baby face while Maan enjoying her talks in front of her...

Geet didn't realise that Maan has stopped in front of her, and she just kept on walking while looking up and talking when suddenly she bumps into him.

And she looses her balance... She closes her eyes in the fear of fall when she felt two strong arms sliding in her waist...

After a moment, she opened her eyes and saw Maan's face few inches away from hers...

For a minute, or eternity, the time stopped for them...

Geet looked into his eyes and felt herself drowning... She has never realised how beautiful deep brown eyes he had!!  The pictures and videos were nothing compared to his living form...

Her mind went blank while Maan's condition was also the same...

He was loosing himself in her big hazel eyes and he wasn't minding it either... He wished he could stay like this forever while looking into these beautiful eyes... His heart was in a turmoil of emotions... 

He wanted to kiss these beautiful eyes!!  He wanted to see just his reflection in those eyes forever!!  He wanted that those eyes should just see him forever!!

But suddenly their trance broke with some girls' giggling...

They looked towards the source of the sound and saw a group of teenage girls looking at them and giggling among themselves!!

He instantly makes Geet stand up and asks embarrassedly "Are you OK?"

Geet nods a yes while looking down.  She was still trying to control the turmoil of feelings in her.

The teenage girls comes to Maan and asks for his autograph, which he happily starts giving thanking that it will give him some time to control his erratic heartbeats!!!

By the time Maan gets free, both him and Geet were able to control themselves...

Then they goes to the western clothes section...

Maan stands there with his arms crossed on his chest waiting for Geet to choose a dress from the racks.

Geet looks at him and gives a fake smile and turns the dresses making baby face.  She did not want to wear these short dresses...

She says to herself "Ye kahaan phas gayi main!!  Babaji please koi raasta dikhaayiye na!!!"

She moves the dresses angrily on the rack and suddenly an idea strucks her and her face lits up with a smile which was not missed by Maan.

She tries to compose her face and looks at Maan and says faking a sad face "I'm sorry Maan, but I can't buy any dress!  Wo kya hai na, I don't have money!!"

Maan smiles internally at her plan and says "Geet, mere hote huye tumko lagta hai ke tumhe paiso ki fikar karne ki zaroorat hai??  Jab tak main hoon Geet, tumhe in sab baaton ki fikar karne ki zaroorat nahin hai!!  Maan Singh Khurana tumhare liye kuch bhi khareed sakta hai!!!  Main tumhare liye aasmaan ke chaand sitaare tak tod ke laa sakta hoon, to ek dress kya cheez hai!!!"

Geet looks at him shocked by his words, Maan realised what he has said way after the words have already escaped from his mouth.  He was too shocked at himself!!!  He didn't know why he said it with such intensity!!  

But he came back to senses and realises that he has to do damage control.  He changed his voice and facial expressions and said "Um...mera matlab hai...uh...ummm...uh...as you are going with me... I mean I made you change the dress... I mean you were already wearing the sari... And I'm making you change...um..." he has no idea what he was saying or whether it was making any sense or not "so I thought...that...uh...you know...I owe you a dress!!" he didn't know if it made any sense or not but it was getting harder for him to stand there with Geet's eyes piercing his soul.

Geet was still looking at him with intense expression.  His words were like craved at her heart!!!  She didn't know if he meant those words or not, it wasn't like there was a lot of meaning to those words, but still her heart was telling her that those words were out of care... He cared for her!!! 

Some part of her rational thinking was telling her that she was just being crazy!!  He probably didn't even meant like that!!  She didn't even hear what he said afterwards as her heart was happy to stay in her dreamland!!!  

She saw him about to go from there and she didn't liked it and said "Maan!"

He stops in his steps fearing what she's gonna say!!!

"Can you help me choose a dress?" she said blushing!  What??? Did she heard right??  She's blushing??!!  But this is crazy!!  She doesn't even know why she's blushing all over!!!

Maan looked back at her and she looks at him from behind her butterfly eyelashes!!  And his heart skipped a beat!!  He doesn't know why suddenly his heart has started beating erratically!!  What's wrong with him???  When does Maan Singh Khurana has started to get nervous around a girl??!!!!!!

He looks at few dresses without looking into her eyes, and picked up one knee-length white dress... 

He gave it to her without looking at her and mumbles before leaving from there "This would look good on you!!"

Geet takes the dress from his hands and went to the fitting rooms to change while turmoil of thoughts going in her mind...  She was half in trance, while other half was active!!!

She didn't know what was happening to her??!!  It was true that she has always loved him.. He was her dream man...her idol...her hero...But she has never felt like this before!!!  So what's wrong with her now!!!

She snaps at herself and says "Geet, pagal mat ban!!  Kahaan wo, aur kahaan tu!!!  Tu unke baare mein aisa waisa kuch soch bhi nahi sakti!!  He is out of your league!!!  He is a superstar!!!  Ladkiyan marti hain unpar!!!  Do you think he will even give you a second glance!!!  You are with him today, because he is a super nice guy!!!  Wo kitne achche hain ke wo tujhe apne saath party mein leke jaa rahe hain!!  Ye sirf unki achchayi hai!!" she chides herself  "Iska aur koi matlab nikalne ki galti bhi tu nahi kar sakti!!!  Ab apne aap pe kaabu kar, aur chup chaap dress pehen ke bahar chal!!!  Babaji! Please madad karna!!" and she looks at the dress for the first time and her eyes widens in shock!!!

AUTHOR's NOTE

Hi fnds... How r u???

Ok first of all, do tell me are you fine with the amount of Geet's bak-bak???  I know she talks a lot but that is an important characteristic of her character... And this is gonna become a prominent factor later on in the story... But want to ask you that I can minimise her bak bak if u r getting bored of it (I mean I'll edit it...lol...it's impossible to make her shut up any other way) but even if u r fine with this amount of talking then also do tell me...

And don't forget to hit the like and comment!!!

Part 6

Heres the link to the note for the reason of my break

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1919747

Edited by jazz07_dh - 12 years ago