Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: 7sanjiri

Dont make us wait update soon
waiting desperately
update is awesome
please update soon

so excited

I'm sorry that I make u all wait 😭.. but what to do I had my HS exam ... but I'm back... wont make u wait for long 😆

princess_mimi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dilsay

loved the story read all in one go.

plz PM me once u update

Thanks dear ... yep u will get pm... keep reading n keep commenting😛

princess_mimi thumbnail

Originally posted by: 97531

Nice story ,
different concept,
loved it,

plz add me to ur pm list.

I have added u... plzzz keep reading n keep commenting😭

princess_mimi thumbnail

Originally posted by: love2_soma

awesome update...

its really amazing...

really loved it...

thank u sooo much fr such a lovely update...

waiting eagerly fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

Thanks for ur comment... gona update in few hour 

princess_mimi thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

Awesome Story
read all parts in one go
Awesome part
loved them
 continue soon

Thanks di ... glad that u like it... plzzz keep reading n commenting

princess_mimi thumbnail

Originally posted by: impoojaverma

jus end up reading all part

one thing to say

I M FEELING LIKE I M IN JANNAT

its superb dear...

nd wen u update next plzzz pm me

i have send u buddy rqst...

nd its a coindence dat ur also in 12th nd me tooo😉

so howz ur studying going dear???

ohh thaknk u for such a beautiful comment ... how was ur exam?? my exam is over now so I'm gonna update regularly now... n I want ur comment regularly ok

princess_mimi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyInfatuationz

ur each update scared me wid ASIM KHAn name...such a romantic,dhak dhak.lovely full of passionate update but a scary thought wat would be de end of dis beautiful love story..its awesome. i wish ASIM KHAN change into some positive character n GEET got her eye sight just to see her MAAn...opppss geet name is JANNAT lols.

hawww I scare u 😲... don't be scared now... ummm der will be more twists n turns from now ... scary thing will increase along with d romance 😳

princess_mimi thumbnail

Hei Maaneetians my exam is over n I'm back with my FFs ... hope u hvn't forget me ...  

i'm posting d next part of Jannat... dnt 4gt to cmnt...Here is the 9th part of Jannat ... hope u like it... and let me remind u the terrorism I have depicted here is totally a work of fiction... no real issue or incident is connected with it

Part : 9

A month later..

Geet was sitting on her bed hugging her legs near her chest. The feelings of that night with Maan was still so fresh in her mind like it happened just yesterday. How did everything change? She was still clueless. After a few days when Maan came to meet her.. he was so restless. It was clear something was wrong. But he didn't utter a word about it.

The day was very dark. The heavy dark clouds were moving fast indicating a storm is coming.  She could feel the depressing weather by the calmness of atmosphere. Everything was reminding her one word. "Ominous." She pushed out the thought from her mind. She came out of balcony. The cold breeze was blowing so fiercely that it felt like a sharp blade on her skin.

"Geet." She heard Maan's voice. Following the voice's direction she smiled.

He came closer to her. So close that she could feel his breath on her. She felt something odd. She never felt something like this in his presence.

"kuch hua kya?" she asked in her serene voice.

"Geet" he placed a kiss on her forehead.. "bas ye yaad rakhna tumhari bina meri zindegi adhuri hai Geet. Chahe kuch bhi ho jaye main khud jal jaunga .. Geet' tumpe koi aach nahi ane dunga." Maan said in a low but determined tone.

"Maan.." she hold his hand.. "kya hua aap mujhe bataiye.."

Maan brought her hands near his face and placed a kiss on her palms. Not waiting a second he left her house. the thing he did not notice was her ammi was witnessing this standing at the door.

"Geet" her thought interrupted by ammi..

"haan.."

"Maan k vare me soch rahi hai tu?"

"Ha. Pata nahi kya hua.. uss din k baad mujhse milne tak nahi aya.. aisa to who kabi nahi.." she bit her lips "kuch tu hua hai..mujhe chod kar who kabhi nahi jayenge.."

"mujhe pata hai.. Maan k ankho me main jo dekhi.. wo tere liye kuch bhi kar sakta hai.."

Silence overpowered them.

"acha sun" ammi broke the silence "main bazaar ja rahi hoon.. tub hi chal mere saath.."

Without saying anything Geet went with her.

The bazaar was crowdie as usual. They made their way to a tea shop after shopping. As they sat on a bench outside of the shop two people sat next to them after ordering next to their tea. One of the voice was known to him. She had heard it.. when Maan came to her house after her kidnapping.. he came for official investigation..

After a whole day of work Apurva came to a nearby tea shop with one of his co worker. He knew it Maan was not the one. But he was not uttering a word. May be there is something who can help Maan to get out of this situation.

Nothing is more refreshing than a cup of  tea after a toilsome day. He ordered a cup of tea and sat on a bench outside with his co worker.

"I don't know why he is not saying anything." Apura said to to the other man.

"I know.. Major Maan won't do anything like this." The man replied drinking his tea "it would left a dark mark on his career. Why he isn't saying anything.."

"suniye.." their conversation got interrupted by a female voice..

Apura turned to her and recognize Geet.

"ap please mujhe bataiye Maan ke saath kya hua hai?" Geet said in a rstless tone.

"apko nahi pata?"

Geet skook her head negatively..

"Apko wo party yaad hai' uss party ke raat colonel ka kisi ne murder kar diya.." Apurva stopped for a moment. "every one who was not at the party was being enquired. He couldn't answer where he was at that time.. he is in suspects' list.. he has no Alibi... he may has a court marshal ."   

'Court Marshal' this one word was enough to snatch ground from her feet. This is the worst thing can happen to an army parson. But she couldn't breakdown now. She had to be strong to handle this situation. 

She took a deep breath and said "mujhe pata hai uss raat wo kaha pe the."

sorry that d update was a small one... it was needed for the twist ... I'l be back with a long update soon clearing d confusions ... n will be back soon if I get likes n comment soon

I have started a new FF... a love story on historical background of 1857... plz do read n comment ... here's d link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/55453133

Edited by princess_mimi - 12 years ago
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Awesome, emotional, beautiful part
loved it
 so maan falls in trap and now in suspect list .
he didn't open his mouth to save geet but geet will save him I guess but how let's see
 continue soon
alwayzzgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
dear...too good though the update ws smalll...loved it!!! update next soon!!!