Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bella-Edward thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ilove99

busy busy busy !!!!will read in free time dear...

take your time..
but i would appreciate if you give a look..
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
*comment updated* πŸ˜³
Bella-Edward thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

*merveilleuse* πŸ‘

first of all, sorry yaar took so long to post the comments. They already feel the connection. Their first meeting went well and wasn't a disaster. im happy about that. looking forward to the next meeting. i loved how you used the line: 
" if dream is a wish your heart makes this one surely is a nightmare" 
please carry on πŸ€—

gracias !
this time it will take time for the next update..
good news is that i will be starting my MBA in a week so i have to rush to Mumbai (where i will be staying for next 2 yrs)...
hope you understand and forgive me...
kopal-abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg its damm gud ff...ur imagination is excellent...πŸ‘πŸΌ
thanks for sharing these ff with me
Bella-Edward thumbnail
Ancient Arbols

Abhay started his car in the college and in minutes he was far away from the college or any crowd. He was driving at the speed of about 100 mies/hr and eventually entered the dense forest. He was completely shocked on seeing Piya and though of consulting Chand about it, as his knowledge and experience is far more deeper than any. But suddenly he changed his mind, Abhay didn't want to share this with any one, he thought its his situation of his personal quest. He was not ready of share this with Chand or Haseena who by far were his parents in his new life. This was his hidden bit of secret just like his past. His past was a secret between Abhay, his brother and their love. Abhay parked his car in Raichand House backyard and started running in the jungle.

Back in college nobody (apart from Piya) noticed Abhay's exit, everyone thought he wasn't prepared to take up the classes and were waiting for Abahy Raichand. Piya did not want to point out Abhay's exit to anyone, not even her best friend Misha; but was taken aback on her own acceptance to an unknown stranger. After college Piya rushed to her hostel room and started writing-

Dear Moony,

What happened in the college? Who was he and why is he so angry over me? I don't know him, but he is the one i keep searching in my dreams. Is he dangerous?? oho Piya of-course he is. And what's with his super speed he moved in a blinking speed. Oho god of all the places in the world why did i end up in Dehradun.. this place is turning me crazy..!

Piya what ever he is its safe to stay away from him.

At about midnight Abhay entered Raichand house, Chand and Haseena were having a silent moment in the study. On seeing his entry they walked to him and started the conversation-

Chanda – Abhay how was you day in college?

Abhay – Dad i'm selected as a junior but i didn't attend the classes.

Haseena – we know that. What happened Abhay? What changed your mind?

Abhay – (he was silent for a long time in which Chand was screening him to find the problem that bothered him) Nothing. I just lost control and i didn't want to create any scene in there so i left.

Chand – Abhay ! Is there anything you want to tell me??

Abhay – (he stared on him for half of a second) No. I better take some rest. (saying so he went to his room and shut himself in a room)

Haseena – Chand, what are you hiding? Whats the problem?

Chand – There's no problem, not for now. Abhay is hiding something from us i hope he solves it himself soon.

Haseena was worried for Abhay, her strongest fighter but the weakest son. She could feel Chand's concern for Abhay , he never expressed but he was more connected to Abhay than any of his children. Abhay was alone in his room and was disturbed. He couldn't accept Piya's presence but he also couldn't forget her face, the face that reminded him his wounded past and lost love. This girl can't be his love but he wasn't prepared to face her. He planned to put distance between Piya and himself.

Both has decide to desert the other, but for how long they succeed in doing so is yet to be checked.

After 1 month

Dear Moony,

its been a month since Abhay entered the MC and from the very first day all others hate him. I don't like him either, but i'm not able to say it aloud. I'm more angry on myself for feeling connectedto him, the one whom everybody hate. Kabir hates him the most, but i think its just jealousy. Before Abhay's entry Kabir was the college hunk, the perfect dude of MC, the one whom every girl dreamed and every guy envied; and now the whole spot light is taken by Abhay. Abhay is simply the best, he never goes wrong and has answer to every question asked. I think he has answer to any question in the world. After our first meet he never looks at me properly and never did he try to talk to me, i can't justify this as he hardly speaks to anyone. We were selected to play Romeo and Juliet's characters in the theater play. He was a wonder and also made me forget my lines. I whenever i look into his eyes i forget the world around, its the same for him, i can read it in his eyes but he never shows it. I wish if he would tell or at-least show it to me...!

Kabir is trying to get closer to me. He's a great guy and a perfect mate but i want Abhay to choose me as his mate not Kabir. Abhay sticks to T but i know its a fake and he hates her which makes me happy. Yesterday Kabir pulled me towards himself for a hug but we ended up only in a half-hug, at that moment i saw that this act f Kabir made Abhay angry and as usual he calmed himself or hide it before any other see it. I wanted to tightly hug Kabir in front of Abhay and see him burning in jealous and angry, may be after that he comes to me...

Past month was very calculative for Abhay. He attended the college every day in time, perfectly acted like a human, answered every question asked to him and avoided facing Piya. He knew at times Piya looked towards him but before facing him she changes her mind. This is what he wanted but some how this hurt him, he avoided Piya but wanted Piya to look into him and understand him. After college he used to run into the jungle. Two weeks after the Raichand's entry in Dehradun, they threw a lavishing party, every person in and around Dehradun attended it. Abhay spent little time with the guests and left before Misha's entry as he feared Piya would also come, but Piya had rejected the party proposal by Misha, for this Abhay was thankful but angry. He was thankful that Chand was still unknown of Piya but was angry on her rejection. In college he moved with T just to avoid Piya walking to him, he wasn't sure he would be able to stop himself if that happened. Abhay knew that Kabir liked Piya from the first day and in last one week he was trying to get close to Piya.This made Abhay lose his control very often, he thought Piya would stop him but she hadn't this doubled his frustration. He was beginnign to think Piya likes Kabir and this almost killed Abhay. After yesterdays hug Abhay wished to break every piece of bone of Kabirs' which was not good .. at-least for Kabir. Chand and Haseena though Abhay had accepted the present and tackled his problem, but the real problem was building now.

Ancient Dehradun was house of tribes. Lots of tribes used to stay there but the prominent were the Arbols, the potion lovers. It was believed that they were gifted by the powers of magic and their major event was the ThanksGiving. Arbols tribe were the tree worshipers, so on this day they used to thank the trees for giving food, shelter, protection and power. The MC gang (led by Kabir, Misha and Panchi) organized a thanks-giving ceremony as a tribute to the ancient old Arbols. They had decorated the whole college with trees and plants. The plants were both helping (medicinal) ones and the wild ones. Piya was one of the volunteers and was working with them. The college gate was beautifully decorated by wild white roses, which made it look like a royal arch way. The corridors were decorated with all sort of wild plants and creepers on both sides.

All students were walking through them for the open auditorium in the college yard. Abhay had completely forgotten about this over his frustration on Piya. He didn't even notice when he walked through the archway but had stopped in between the corridors. Something had blocked Abhay and was weakening him. Piya noticed this. Abhay was standing between the display of Verenium and Eucalyptus. He looked frozen on his move. Piya knew something was wrong, something was going wrong with Abhay and he needed help. Piya thought of calling Kabir for help but suddenly felt that this had to be hid from others. Teachers and students were walking before Abhay and any minute he would lose his balance and fall. Piya politely walked to Abhay and started pulling him back to the rose arch. Once away from verenium Abhay lost his balance and fell in Piya's shoulder. Piya caught him and took him to the parking. She had to take him away from the plants and people. Piya put Abhay in his car's backseat and started driving away from the college.

sunu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey dearπŸ˜ƒ
that was awesome update dearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
i must say u really write very well...i loved ur writting...
hey btw what happen to abhay yaar...
plz update soon
hav a nice day
luv u
sunita
Edited by sunu123 - 12 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Welcome back Madhu...how ru? 
I missed you dear πŸ€—
Nice update...after a long time and i like the arabol concept... I hope now Abhay will face Piya and wont ran from her anymore... πŸ˜³
Edited by princess_xeelan - 12 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey awesome update I loved it.Ur story is very interesting dear.I loved it.Ohh hope soon Abhiya become gud frnds but they still share internal bond.plzz continue😊😳
purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey...lvd ur story...grt wrk...so pia saves abhay???...lykd dt prt...plz cont soon...cant wait to read more...n plz pm me...loads of lv...
Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome..what happened to Abhay?
update soon...