Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Loved the motherly feelings of Haseena. And Sid is he dumb or what. Again going after Maithli to bring doom on everyone. Poor Panchi she is no where. When will the dobriyal parents develop some sense and see things around before jumping the gun. It is a very interesting way to bring back Sid. Wonder if our creatives could use some ideas that come up here rather than try and drag as they are doing now.Waiting to see Chand and Abhays reaction on seeing Siddy boy back.

bye

Originally posted by: sonu.p

wow! its amazing!!

im especially pleased how u have kept it realistic by not making sid suddenly fall in love with panchi...id love to see that slowly evolve...
i have one request!! pleaseee continue with this and make it an ff!! please...we have none on sidchi and u write excellently!! please continue this!!!
do pm me when u update!! thanks!!
keep it up!

i was abt to write this exact same thing

i m luving the slow development

i so wish sidchi stry in th shw is lyk this when he cums back

as sid karnick luks the best with vahbz

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow its good i love it. i hope cv's use your ideas.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOW WOW WOW!!! Part 1 and Part 2 was Mind blowing Ashly . Loed it to the core.  Ur an awesome writer write more plz . 
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Part 3

' None of us expected the sudden exit one year back. We were fortunate that even in all the chaos our employees had stayed loyal and helped us restore our position. But for Sidharth….'

' I never thought I'd leave all of a sudden, neither from earth last year nor from the purgatory today. What next ?? '

Lost in their own thoughts, mother-son duo reached Sidharth's residence…..or what is left of it.

The whole place was a disaster. The building was charred and the materials left inside looked like they were first smashed and then burnt down. And they had pretty much idea about who had done that – most probably "someone" who were offended by the breaking of a certain "treaty" and against the one who messed up the "treaty".

"Its not safe for you here. The werewolves are already in the town. They'll easily find you and kill you if I leave you here, in your present condition. That's it. You are coming with me." said Hasina turning back hurriedly.

"Mom, wait."

Hasina stopped in her tracks, hearing the first words from her son in the entire long night.

"What about Dad and Abhay ? They'll never accept me. I'll cause fight between you. Let me be here."

" I don't want to hear any arguments, Sidharth. This is not the right place now. Its not your business how I handle Chand and Abhay." said an irritated and worried Hasina.

' I need to get us back in our residence before the werewolves get any hint. I'm not going to lose any of my family again. '

Sidharth flinched at her sharp tone and followed her silently to the car.

Hasina raced back to their residence. She found that Chand and Abhay weren't back yet and took Sidharth to their storage room. After giving him sufficient blood to regain enough strength, she took him to an unused room far away from the rooms the trio used.

" I'm locking the doors from outside. Don't do anything that will make anyone know you are inside. Don't worry about the blood supply, I'll get it for you. Just stay low for sometime." said Hasina and locked the door from outside.

' I need to talk to Chand as soon as possible. I don't want to hide anything from him.'

Sidharth took his seat in the dusty room, all set to start his long sentence of isolation, to do a review on his life till now and to think how he can right his wrongs.

Meanwhile at the Dobriyals', doctor had arrived. He dressed Panchi's wounds and after giving an injection, had a word with Arnab.

"Mr.Dobriyal, she is fine now but very weak. You should be careful to avoid any sort of pressure on her for some time. She seems very upset about something so don't push her to do anything."

"Ok." sighed  Arnab, "Thank you doctor for coming late night."

After leaving the doctor, Arnab returned to Panchi's side. He looked at his sleeping daughter, thinking about what had happened tonight.

' I should have thought twice before taking sides. Afterall, she had two bad experiences; she would've known better about guys. How could I trust a guy so fast ?? I 've made the same mistake not once, but twice. How could I do it a third time ?? I shouldn't have announced the engagement all of a sudden. I should have given some time to Panchi to think about it and should 've enquired more about Neel. In our happiness that Panchi got a good rishta even after two broken engagements, we forgot to ask about her happiness. How could I ?? Enough is enough. I need to correct my mistake. I'll talk to Mrs.Khurana tomorrow morning itself.'

ashred12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttu

Loved the motherly feelings of Haseena. And Sid is he dumb or what. Again going after Maithli to bring doom on everyone. Poor Panchi she is no where. When will the dobriyal parents develop some sense and see things around before jumping the gun. It is a very interesting way to bring back Sid. Wonder if our creatives could use some ideas that come up here rather than try and drag as they are doing now.Waiting to see Chand and Abhays reaction on seeing Siddy boy back.

bye

thanx a lot...😊
ashred12 thumbnail

thanx...😊
ashred12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvarti

i was abt to write this exact same thing

i m luving the slow development

i so wish sidchi stry in th shw is lyk this when he cums back

as sid karnick luks the best with vahbz

thanx...😊
i too miss sid n his one-liners, not to mention his chemistry with vahbiz...*sigh*
ashred12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

wow its good i love it. i hope cv's use your ideas.

thanx...😊
Vivilaciouss_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! Awesum ff! U r such a gud writer! Ur way f writin is mindblowin! Keep it up! 👏 👏