Sid - Panchi FF : Redemption [ Part 17 - pg 38 ]

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi,
I'm Ashly, a silent member here. I'm a SidChi fan.
I'ven't seen Sid's dying scene, only read the WU. And I don't 've much knowledge about VD. So certain things said here, I just made them up. 
This is my first time writing any OS or FF kind. Hope you guys like it. Pls read and comment. Do press the like button if you liked it. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Redemption
INDEX
Part 1 - pg 1     | Part 2 - pg 4   | Part 3 - pg 6    |  Part 4 - pg 8    |
Part 5 - pg 11   | Part 6 - pg 13  | Part 7 - pg 16  |  Part 8 - pg 18   |
Part 9 - pg 20  | Part 10- pg 23 | Part 11- pg 23  | Part 12- pg 25  |
Part 13 - pg 28 | Part 14 - pg 31 | Part 15 - pg 33 | Part 16 - pg 33 |
Part 17 - pg 38 |

Part 1

It was a full moon night when Panchi stormed out of her home. She was literally fuming. "How could they..!!" Her parents, her sisters... They refused to believe the proof she showed and chose to trust Neel. They believed his claim that it was a bold photoshoot theme which he had to do for his bff, that Panchi accidently walked in and she was refusing to believe him coz of her history. "How dare he !! Using my history with Dhanish and Sidharth to coverup his lies..!!".

Panchi raced her car through the empty roads of Dehradun. She had no idea where she was going. All she knew was that she had to get away from all this madness. Soon she was driving near the jungle. The very same jungle where she met the vampire duo ' Sidharth and Maithili ' for the last time. She couldn't help remembering the old days when she was courted by Sidharth. She knew she was more affected by Sidharth than by Dhanish. He was so charming and convincing. Panchi sighed... If only he had loved her even a bit...If only...

She was so lost in thoughts that she almost hit the truck coming against her car. She drove the car into a tree while the truck drove away. Panchi hit her head and started bleeding. She managed to get out of the car and started walking in some direction she thought led to the town. After sometime she found herself inside the jungle. She had no idea how she got there, maybe she walked in the wrong direction. Panchi wondered if her family would search for her after her walkout. She was still angry at them. She decided to just go forward and she ended walking more into the jungle. She was feeling weaker with time, no doubt due to the bleeding from her head.

Panchi came across a patch of grass which looked like burnt for a long time. She stumbled on something and landed on her knees. She looked around to see what had made her fall and was shocked to see the cause. It was that stone she had seen Sidharth playing with sometimes. She took it into her hands, wondering how she was getting reminded more and more of Sidharth tonight.

It was a full moon night and Hasina was getting mixed feelings. She felt something good was going to happen but she also felt tensed. She felt a dead feeling stir in her, almost like when she felt that Abhay was returning to them from the curse. Hasina couldn't understand why she was getting that feeling when Abhay is already back while Sidharth is...gone forever. She chose not to mention it to Chand or Abhay, not sure what they'll understand.

Maybe it was the physical weakness that made her do it, thought Panchi as she burst into tears, after a long time. All past moments with Sidharth flashed through her mind as tears rolled down heavily. She lied down on the ground, feeling very tired.

'He was the reason she became what she is now, he was the reason why she broke Neel's heart, he was the reason why Neel chose to take revenge through their would-be-broken engagement and he was the reason she is out here in the jungle, injured and alone, crying out her heart.' Its all Sidharth's fault, decided Panchi.

If only he had loved her even a bit, she could 've let it go. "Who am I kidding ?? I still love him, even when I know he never loved me in the first place".

Unknown to Panchi, her tears and blood were falling onto the burnt patch of grass where she was lying. She could hear the wind gaining speed. "What's wrong with the climate today?" thought Panchi as she started to lose her consciousness.

Hasina was getting more and more agitated. "Why is this feeling not going away?? What if...". She began to debate with herself whether to go out to the jungle to confirm her thoughts.

"Full moon night when blood and tears of a lover fall on the remains of a living dead..."

It was turning into a storm on earth and a soul screamed in the purgatory...

Lightning flashed across the sky as dark clouds started to form. Wind was blowing faster and faster. The only thing missing was the rain.

"That's it." Decided Hasina. "I can't take it anymore. I'm going to the jungle." She took a cloak on an impulse. Chand and Abhay had gone out to settle a business problem, which obviously involved the Khuranas. So Hasina didn't 've to give any explanation. She started her car and drove towards the jungle.

"What happened to Birdie?? I never thought she'd storm out like this. Dat's my thing." said Misha, getting more and worried about Panchi as time went by. Arnab was equally worried but he had thought she'd return by now. Afterall Panchi was the calm one. Piya was debating with herself 'What if Panchi was right ??'. No one thought it was wise to inform Madhu about what happened. And to make things worse, the climate had just gone from a calm night to a stormy night.

As Hasina neared the jungle, she saw a big sudden flash of light somewhere in the heart of the jungle. She left the car and ran at her superhuman speed to the place. She came to a halt, shocked at the sight beyond her.

There in the middle of the jungle, on a burnt patch of grass, next to a bleeding unconscious Panchi...sat her son...Siddharth.

"How can it happen ??" A shocked Hasina looked onto an equally shocked Sidharth.

Hasina's gaze fell onto Panchi. She saw her bleeding head and tearstained face and the place where Sidharth was still sitting, looking around. And it struck her...

"Full moon night when blood and tears of a lover fall on the remains of a living dead..."

Sidharth looked up at his mother in shock, as her words sinked in. "After all I did, she still loves me ??" thought Sidharth, looking at the woman he had betrayed without any remorse, who was now lying unconscious next to him.

Hasina now understood why she had those mixed feelings tonight. Her other son, the evil one, has returned. But he was going to go through his redemption now. A smile started to grow on her face. He was going to pay for his betrayal, to both his family and Panchi, by a bigger price.

She threw the cloak on Sidharth, signaling him to cover himself. Then she carried Panchi to her car, telling him to follow them. Hasina placed Panchi in the front seat, fastening seatbelt over her. She opened door to backseat for Sidharth, who obeyed her without a word. She decided to drove him to his residence and then drop Panchi at the Dobriyals'. It was definitely not a good idea for them to see Sidharth.

As she drove on, Hasina felt glad that she came to the jungle. Who knows if he had attacked Panchi, if she hadn't. It'd 've been a grave mistake.

"Do you understand what's your future now?" she asked.

"You are back only coz of Panchi. Now you are bound to her forever. The day she dies, you'll be back in purgatory forever. So now its necessary for your survival to keep her alive. And her love for you. But you can't turn her into a vampire as she is the reason you are back."

Hasina could turn her into vampire but she decided not to tell him. 'Good thing that most vampires didn't know about this revival method.'

Sidharth nodded. He was wondering that if Panchi could do it, why didn't Maithili do the same.

As if reading his mind, Hasina continued. "Maithili could 've done it any time in this one year. But she chose not to. I hope you understand what that means. She put the ice curse on Abhay so that he'll lose Piya and can 've only Maithili."

Sidharth did understand what it meant. He had seen the look on her face when he was dying. It wasn't that of a lover, but of a person losing her favorite pet.
      "You cheated me last time. But now, you don't 've any option other than doing what's written in your fate to survive. I'll help you but on one condition - no more human preys." said Hasina.
     He nodded, knowing that he had no choice if he had to be with Panchi.

He sighed, imagining the hard road he had ahead... to win back Panchi's trust, her family's trust and keeping her safe. But he was glad that atleast his mother was with him. His road to redemption has started...

Edited by ashred12 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Woww..it's really nice...don't know tht u can write so well...it's really good...u hv to write more...awesome...!!

OMGGG

this is mind blowing writing 

if u r so good 

then why the hell r u a silent reader

i want more od sid panchi

this is amazing man

i miss sid panchi even more now

mansim thumbnail
loved your os๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
it was wonderful๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
the way sid got up because of panchi's tears and blood nice thinking๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘
hope they show this in the show๐Ÿ˜†

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res
-------------------edited-----------------------------
Wow awesome OS๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ but still I want sid with maithali not with panchi as he really loved metz hope so they keep him with metz only!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Sidchu - 12 years ago
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow an amazing ff. Hope to see more do write more please I am also a sidchi fan please. I hope cv's use ur ideas. U r a great writer ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ‘
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
awesome update by u Ashly๐Ÿ‘
i loved it๐Ÿ˜
plz do write more more...!
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow never knew u can so real
i juts ekta madam read this and atleast provide something original. storyline
do continue
bye sumi
Reashma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well its a nice post.. i really like it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
sonu.p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i LOVE IT!!!!
it was awesome!! ur a brilliant writer!!
even i love sidChi a lot!!!1
i have only written one OS ever and that was on sidchi! it feels so nice to read another sidchi stroy...especially since there are such few out there...
it was amazing! congrats!!