Aynie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The last films i found quite funny were Hera Pheri& Hulchul
Edited by Aynie - 12 years ago
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Recently watched Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd., a long time after I watched that movie for the first time in 2007.

I think my becoming older has definitely helped me appreciate this movie MUCH more. I really like it! It's so mature haha, its very well done.

Reema Kagti's direction is definitely to watch for, and obviously she went well with the cast. Everyone was great, but the people who really stick with you after the end of the movie are Shabana Azmi (obviously), KK Menon, Sandhya Mridul, and Boman Irani =D
Boman is SOOO endearing. You can't help feel for the guy, and simultaneously you can't help falling in love with his spirit/zest for love =D its just about the most heartwarming role I've watched lately.

KK Menon is good throughout the movie as the apprehensive, traditional, introvert dude, but omg, the minute he gets high and lets loose in Sajna Ji Vari Vari- EPICCC. LOVEEEDD him =D he was INSANE, and it wasn't like, stupid drunk acting haha, it was believable, and hella funny. SOOO much kudos to him for this part πŸ˜†

Dia Mirza was annoying frankly haha. Her role is just.. I dunno, sadface.
Minisha Lamba and Abhay Deol were ridiculously wasted IMO, their role could have been SOOO much more meaty, but their stupid superpower thing ruined it for me =/ BUT their dance is increddible. 

Overall, I love this movie to bits =D I'd definitely recommend it for a chill Saturday afternoon session, but if you're expecting a heavy emotional drama, or something to seriously make you laugh, don't watch it haha
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
delhi 6...watched it for the 2nd time. I didn't like it the 1st time but now i think its not tht bad after all. It's a decent movie with amazing songs =) After watching this movie, i dnt buy the "sonam cant act" (it's my opinion too btw even though im her huge fan) anymore. She was actually pretty good in this movie & she def. has the potential...her best performance so far. I dnt know if thts a compliment or not lol. Maybe she stopped trying? idk.

7/10
=)
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: eraser

Thats what my Korean friend says all the time πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aren't korean ppl usually know about bollywood movies. I find korean movies OTT too...so why judge bollywood. No offense to your friend. Am just saying lol
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

delhi 6...watched it for the 2nd time. I didn't like it the 1st time but now i think its not tht bad after all. It's a decent movie with amazing songs =) After watching this movie, i dnt buy the "sonam cant act" (it's my opinion too btw even though im her huge fan) anymore. She was actually pretty good in this movie & she def. has the potential...her best performance so far. I dnt know if thts a compliment or not lol. Maybe she stopped trying? idk.

7/10
=)

I liked Sonam in Delhi 6 too. She looked gorgeous. She looks very beautiful when they dress her up in Indian get-up like Saawariya and this movie.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Sonam looked her best in D6. 
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i saw 7 pounds .. i enjoined the movie good acting by will smith n good story traying to help 7 people .. i watched it for the seconed time..
i liked the date scnce when they r singing n the other
when he is n the bathroom calling 199 .. its not a great movie but i enjoied it
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Watched Pyar ka punchnama...what a blast!
Me and my friends had such a great time.

Highly recommendedπŸ‘πŸΌ
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Game and DMD, Abishek really grew on me between both, DMD was fantastic, and Game had a very good plot, the only think was kangana, she was really bad πŸ˜•

Overall i would give DMD a 4/5 and Game a 3.5/5

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I FINALLY watched Saat Khoon Maaf! Gosh...I loved it! It was a really good film, amazing acting by all! Man Naseerudin's son is beyond cute...PC was just FAB...another fanatastic performance by her...she is on a role! Though I have question- Who was the 7th husband that she killed? because she only killed 6!

My rating- 4.5/5 πŸ˜›