Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Alluring. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: fly2me

🤣
I get it now. OUATIM as in Once Upon a Time in Mumbai!😆

I thought it was like another movie!!😆😆...Mahn, i really need some sleep!! Phew!!🤣

My baddd!😳 Confusion clear!😆

lol its ok it happens ðŸ˜† earlier i also had confusion between many film's abbreviation ðŸ˜† get some sleep!! 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tuli.akhter

didn't u just posted that u saw OUATIM? 

bebo post the link for me please.. i want to watch it!

It's the link to Tangled not OUATIM...just clarifying lol: http://www.putlocker.com/file/682447CE654B2F93 Click the white button that says play not the other one..because that one takes you to a different place. Enjoy! 😊

Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
.Alluring. thumbnail

Originally posted by: beboholic

It's the link to Tangled not OUATIM...just clarifying lol: http://www.putlocker.com/file/682447CE654B2F93 Click the white button that says play not the other one..because that one takes you to a different place. Enjoy! 😊

ya that's what i meant...thanks!!! ðŸ˜Š
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I know tuli.akhter told me to go to sleep but...i tried to sleep. Promise. I couldn't!! 😆 Sooo...i watched Tere Bin Laden!😆😳

Tere Bin Laden

I liked it. It was a really fun movie...so totally funny. It was hilarious. And this ones not a "leave your brain at home" kind of funny. So i liked it a lot! For me, it is by far the funniest film in recent times. Must say, great script and very very nicely done. And the performance of all the actors scores high from me!! Great job...nicely cast. I loved all the digs they had for USA and Pakistan and Osama and everything. Things like "Operation Kick Ass"  and the scene where the poor hen/cock dies...was pretty funny. Its a good, decent movie. I enjoyed it truly. Couldn't stop laughing. This movie is better than most of the "funny movies" that have been released. Give this one a try. Super funny. Entertaining, enjoyable and definitely worth a watch!

6.5/10.
😊
Edited by fly2me - 12 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
^ yeah a lot of comedy films that are made in bollywood should learn from TBL. That was a smart comedy film. Heard Double Damal is another crappy comedy film. 
.Alluring. thumbnail

Originally posted by: fly2me

I know tuli.akhter told me to go to sleep but...i tried to sleep. Promise. I couldn't!! 😆 Sooo...i watched Tere Bin Laden!😆😳

Tere Bin Laden

I liked it. It was a really fun movie...so totally funny. It was hilarious. And this ones not a "leave your brain at home" kind of funny. So i liked it a lot! For me, it is by far the funniest film in recent times. Must say, great script and very very nicely done. And the performance of all the actors scores high from me!! Great job...nicely cast. I loved all the digs they had for USA and Pakistan and Osama and everything. Things like "Operation Kick Ass"  and the scene where the poor hen/cock dies...was pretty funny. Its a good, decent movie. I enjoyed it truly. Couldn't stop laughing. This movie is better than most of the "funny movies" that have been released. Give this one a try. Super funny. Entertaining, enjoyable and definitely worth a watch!

6.5/10.
😊

haha chimti!!😆 i have the same problem as well.
did u watch phaas gaye re obama? i tried to watch it but i closed it after few minutes. i heard its good too.might give it a try later on. 

there's another one i will recommend : The president is coming! 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
^ I wanna watch that movie too.. phaas gaye re obama. I also heard it was a good comedy film. Rajeev Masand really liked it.
Watched a bunch of movies in the past few days

The English Patient: Brilliant adaptation, but left me in misery. Very depressing

The Pianist: I normally don't have the courage to watch holocaust movies but I had to finish watching this movie an I finally did after like 4 years. One word. D-E-P-R-E-S-S-I-N-G. Left me feeling empty and hollow. 

I Love You Man: lol, it was hilarious ðŸ˜† A bit awkward because I was watching it with my bro but it was really nice. Great dialogues, nice acting, nice script and really nice directing. Jason is too cute and Rashida Jones is hot. 

Shaitan - watched the first 10 minutes, horrible print quality so had to stop. But even those 10 minutes were really nice. Looking forward to finishing the movie! 

fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@beboholic Really? Double Dhamaal...i wanna watch it but then again what if its just like the rest. Idk...i loved Dhamaal tho!:)

@tuli.akhter...There is a movie called phaas gaye re obama?! haha. I didn't even know. Will catch it soon. && The president is coming, also. I've watched a few parts of it but haven't finished it.
Oh and I also finally watched HP and the Deathly Hallows - I had lost my interest in the series but the movie brought it back. Radcliffe isnt really a great actor, has one expression for all emotions. The movie was different from the other movies, it had a different feel to it but I guess that's the book's fault. Anyhoo, it was nothing too spectacular nor bad. Looking forward to the next one :)