Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Katalicious

I FINALLY watched Saat Khoon Maaf! Gosh...I loved it! It was a really good film, amazing acting by all! Man Naseerudin's son is beyond cute...PC was just FAB...another fanatastic performance by her...she is on a role! Though I have question- Who was the 7th husband that she killed? because she only killed 6!

My rating- 4.5/5 😛

aww that's amazing yo enjoy it, honestly it was bit boring but PC was outstanding in that movie!
answer to your question:7th husband  was Jesus as she became a nun in the end.😃 ( jesus is already dead 
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lovePC

aww that's amazing yo enjoy it, honestly it was bit boring but PC was outstanding in that movie!
answer to your question:7th husband  was Jesus as she became a nun in the end.😃 ( jesus is already dead 

Oh I see! Thanks babe :D
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
watched Shor In The City yesterday!

It's GREAT! Pretty hatke from usual ganster-based movies, and much more light-hearted, a warning to those who expect lotsa violence from the genre.

It's a very, verrry nice surprise =D And I think the movie has something for all sorts of viewers. It's funny, it's gripping (climax YO), it's got pretty cute romance, and its got pretty catchy music!

It's not pathbreaking as in, it doesn't illustrate the various atrocities that life can show, BUT it does come pretty close. It's got some pretty good moral messages in it too, which I found to be pretty honest attempts to sorta educate viewers in a non-preachy way. This all sounds weird lol but I don't really want to talk more in detail, I'll just give too many spoilers. 

But seriously, give it go =D

Tusshar is ACTUALLY one of the best components of this movie, and I never ever thought I'd say this 😆 but really, his role suited him REALLY well. He excelled as the confused con-man, who has his heart in the right place, but can't always be as 'good' as he wishes to be.
Nikhil Dwivedi, though in a somewhat limited role, does well too, and Pitobash is a frikkin FATAKA! Watch out for him, he's pretty hard to ignore ahaha, I really liked his work =D

I was extremely weirded out to see Sendhil Ramamurthy in this movie, but I would say his role was pretty tailor-made for him. He got to act as an NRI return, but he ends up pretty scared and helpless at points in the movie. I think he's great with expressions, and think he did well! Haha NOW I wanna see him maar-ing some raapchik Hindi dialogs.

I rambled, as usual 😆 WATCH IT =D
Edited by liverach - 12 years ago
micks80 thumbnail
Watched "Double Dhamaal" yesterday and it's full of entertainment. Javed, Ritesh, Ashish, Sanjay and Arshad were all great. Mallika and Kanagana also did a good job. If you have some free time, you should certainly watch the movie and have a good laugh !!!
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pyar Ka Punchnamna- it was actually pretty funny. I liked it. 
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So i finally watched Once Upon a Time in Mumbai yesterday! I had been dying to watch it!! 😊

Once Upon a Time in Mumbai

I usually don't like the whole "mafia or smuggling or gangster" kinda movies but this one i liked and loved. It was different to me. The whole film sets in your brain and keeps you thinking and i loved that about it. I loved the writing/script of the movie..its pretty darn good. The dialogues are simply fantastic. Very memorable. And all the songs are just amazing...my favorite is Pee Loon!:) The acting in the movie is good as well.
-Ajay steals the show with a power packed performance and adds such meaning and depth to his character...i loved him. He is such a fine actor.
-Emraan Hashm...well, i had never watched one of his movies before. Ever. And i must say...good actor right there!! He won me over. He was pretty impressive in the film. I liked it...im looking forward to watching some of his other movies now.
-Kangna was good. She played the character very naturally. And i think Ajay and her make a pretty good couple on screen. They were nice to watch. But i had one problem while watching the movie...every time there was a side profile of Kangna i couldn't help but focus on her messed up, blown up lip. I didn't even listen to her dialogues sometimes...she should have left her lip alone. Its blown up bad and looks horrible from the side.
-Prachi...what can i say about this girl? She truly is a great actress. I loved her. Every scene that she is in..its a joy to watch. Beautiful.
-Randeep...if im not wrong that's the police guys name. I want to mention him because he is great addition to the movie. Nice actor. I wish to see him in more movies.

The film is totally worth watching with never a dull moment. I recommend it.

7.5/10.
😊
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^Nice review. I loved Pee Loon also. Yeah I also can't help but stare at Kangana's lips in her films esp in TWM it was so noticeable. I think it messed up her whole beauty. She looks all fake now. I can't believe this is your first Emraan film. I didn't think much of him as an actor until I watched OUATIM though.

I watched Tangled. It's an animated film. And I loved it. I saw it in BluRay. I found it online. If someone wants the link, I can post it here if anyone is interested in watching the film.
fly2me thumbnail

Originally posted by: beboholic

^Nice review. I loved Pee Loon also. Yeah I also can't help but stare at Kangana's lips in her films esp in TWM it was so noticeable. I think it messed up her whole beauty. She looks all fake now. I can't believe this is your first Emraan film. I didn't think much of him as an actor until I watched OUATIM though.

I watched Tangled. It's an animated film. And I loved it. I saw it in BluRay. I found it online. If someone wants the link, I can post it here if anyone is interested in watching the film.

First of all...TANGLED!!😲 A-D-O-R-E!! hahah. Me and my boss's daughter watch it like every other day in the office!😆😆

&& thank you!😳 && Yeahh...she is still beautiful but with a very big flaw now. Her lips were just fine before...i don't know what she was thinking! && Ouatim?...what's that about?...i've heard a lot about that movie. Will have to catch it soon.😊
.Alluring. thumbnail

Originally posted by: fly2me

First of all...TANGLED!!😲 A-D-O-R-E!! hahah. Me and my boss's daughter watch it like every other day in the office!😆😆

&& thank you!😳 && Yeahh...she is still beautiful but with a very big flaw now. Her lips were just fine before...i don't know what she was thinking! && Ouatim?...what's that about?...i've heard a lot about that movie. Will have to catch it soon.😊

didn't u just posted that u saw OUATIM? 

bebo post the link for me please.. i want to watch it!
fly2me thumbnail

Originally posted by: tuli.akhter

didn't u just posted that u saw OUATIM? 

bebo post the link for me please.. i want to watch it!

🤣🤣🤣🤣
I get it now. OUATIM as in Once Upon a Time in Mumbai!😆

I thought it was like another movie!!😆😆...Mahn, i really need some sleep!! Phew!!🤣

My baddd!😳 Confusion clear!😆