Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aparna_BD thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Sania and EuroPakigal , your posts now just make me smile . 😃

You obviously refuse .....i say REFUSE i noticed to read the links we provided .
You want to know about Kashmirs thats with China . Please do read the links before posting again. Have you heard of AksaiChin ????????????????????
You want to know how the Maharaja of Kashmir and Lord Mountbatten decided upon with which country to go DURING PARTITION............READ THE LINK YA !!

And all you are repeating is about the Indian army in Kashmir in India . Now why is it your hassle what happens in a part of India thats not PAKISTANS .....ITS INDIA'S . Have you ever worried about whats happening in Chennai or Kerela . Whether the Indian army is there or not ?

I think probably all of us will go blue in the face trying to repeat the same thing . But this discussion will never move intelligently if thats all you can repeat .And you won't read the links !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡
Edited by Aparna_BD - 18 years ago
SuperDuper01 thumbnail
Come on dear Big Sis........... I hav read them and wht ever i read made me really laugh.......... I wud like so say that plz go deep into History and instead of listening to others make others listen u r point.........Make u r own conclusion rather than listening and reading those silly articles and links.........thiz iz wht i really advice u , try to do it ........ thats gonna be much better my dear big sis.........
As i said before that if u dont agree with me , no worries at all, i really dont mind.........becoz i make my own poitn of views, i dont concider others but i do listen to every1...........but again i find the answer after going deep into history.......theek hai je......Chill out..... Kashmir's independence wont solve by our debates.....and we all know that so i think its better if we leave all diz to Gov.
I too dont like Pakistani Gov. I really dont like any Gov Xcept Libya's Gov.
So am not with any of u.........But the point iz that wht iz the truth try to find out that ....plz dont go on links and articles and all that.........try to go bak in 1930 or 1940..... U'll come to know ur self that who iz responsible......... Theek hai je......
Take care.....Am not gonna submit any other mssg out here..... Its simply useless
Aparna_BD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sania_Hitler

Come on dear Big Sis........... I hav read them and wht ever i read made me really laugh.......... I wud like so say that plz go deep into History and instead of listening to others make others listen u r point.........Make u r own conclusion rather than listening and reading those silly articles and links.........thiz iz wht i really advice u , try to do it ........ thats gonna be much better my dear big sis.........
As i said before that if u dont agree with me , no worries at all, i really dont mind.........becoz i make my own poitn of views, i dont concider others but i do listen to every1...........but again i find the answer after going deep into history.......theek hai je......Chill out..... Kashmir's independence wont solve by our debates.....and we all know that so i think its better if we leave all diz to Gov.
I too dont like Pakistani Gov. I really dont like any Gov Xcept Libya's Gov.
So am not with any of u.........But the point iz that wht iz the truth try to find out that ....plz dont go on links and articles and all that.........try to go bak in 1930 or 1940..... U'll come to know ur self that who iz responsible......... Theek hai je......
Take care.....Am not gonna submit any other mssg out here..... Its simply useless

Sania we can only learn about history through written documents and articles . We can't possibly get into a time capsule and live history again .

I am not sure how you went deep into history - in 1930' and 1940's .....although i am curious . Maybe you'd like to share it with us before you stop posting  or you'd let us get into the time capsule you use to judge  history .😉
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I never wanted to write nything in this topic, why ?coz i didnt want any fightin, any trouble

i'm a History Student and 1 thing i have realised is that wen ur readin/learning it it will be biased. that country will def. make them innocent either Pakistan or India. they wont say wat actually happened they'll try to make all things (wrong and right both) on thier side

and to just comment on Aparna's post i would like to say that yes one does come to know about History through sources but no one believes them blindly

a person has a brain and wen he/she thinks its true or could be true then they believe it other wise they'll just say no i dont think its true coz bla bla bla (i have to actually evaluate all the sources😭 thats y and its so annoying to know the real reason behind anything) such as i read this source in which one of Hitler's SS men said that the fire on the Reichstag was all planned but Hitler said in other source that it wasnt planned. Who are you going to believe, SS men or Hitler?

so lets not talk about sources coz they could be made up (to thier advantage) and one can take them in any which way they want to

my request to the Debate Mansion Mod is to Please Kindly Lock this topic otherwise a fightin can take place between members. and to everyone else to not to post any topic like this which could hurt others feelings/sentiments

i hope i didnt offended anyone😳

Aparna_BD thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpion134

I never wanted to write nything in this topic, why ?coz i didnt want any fightin, any trouble

i'm a History Student and 1 thing i have realised is that wen ur readin/learning it it will be biased. that country will def. make them innocent either Pakistan or India. they wont say wat actually happened they'll try to make all things (wrong and right both) on thier side

and to just comment on Aparna's post i would like to say that yes one does come to know about History through sources but no one believes them blindly

a person has a brain and wen he/she thinks its true or could be true then they believe it other wise they'll just say no i dont think its true coz bla bla bla (i have to actually evaluate all the sources😭 thats y and its so annoying to know the real reason behind anything) such as i read this source in which one of Hitler's SS men said that the fire on the Reichstag was all planned but Hitler said in other source that it wasnt planned. Who are you going to believe, SS men or Hitler?

so lets not talk about sources coz they could be made up (to thier advantage) and one can take them in any which way they want to

my request to the Debate Mansion Mod is to Please Kindly Lock this topic otherwise a fightin can take place between members. and to everyone else to not to post any topic like this which could hurt others feelings/sentiments

i hope i didnt offended anyone😳

I agree with you scorpio history can get biased .If you read Indian History text books you will get a different picture and if you read Pakistani History text book you will get another picture .

But then we asks , HOW DOES ONE LEARN ABOUT HISTORY AT ALL?? . One way is interviewing people who were a part of that history .But what happened when history is so old that there is no one alive to speak about it ??

Then one reads history from all souces , biases , unbiased etc ........and finally come to conclusion .

As for locking this topic , it was posted with permission from all Mods and GM,s and CM's . We have been monitoring it and the debate on this senstive issue is going very beautifully . Although there has been use of sarcasm on both sides , but no one has turned abusive and nasty YET !!(Thank god).
As for posting senstive topics ............almost every topic here (where we do serious debating) can have the possibility of hurting some one's sentiment - non veg - veg issue , animals issue , religon issue , women issue ,politics , even disscusing serials and actors  etc etc . Posting these senstive topic is not a problem ,but  Mods and Viewbies will be looking out and editing and closing any topic if need be only if the fights start .
Rest is up to the mods . 😊😊
Edited by Aparna_BD - 18 years ago
sowmyaa thumbnail
I see that some debators might be interested in this topic so I am bringing it to front page. Please try to stick to the topic when debating and try to avoid personal attack. 😛
dhanu86 thumbnail
so long as the pakistan is called pakistan, there will never be harmony with India
heart girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhanu86

so long as the pakistan is called pakistan, there will never be harmony with India

Would you please explain in detail about what are you really trying to say?

dhanu86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heart girl

Would you please explain in detail about what are you really trying to say?

pakistan means pure state, so long as we're the un-pure, there can't be peace

Aparna_BD thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhanu86

pakistan means pure state, so long as we're the un-pure, there can't be peace

Lets not be the one to judge whats pure and whats not . Please do NOT make any unnecesarry attacks. If you do not have any thing nice or constructive to say , do not say it.