Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuperDuper01 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Mona! wEll sAid...........
and Thiz iz the Main truth frm which the indians r really runniing.....but the indian citizens can also do nothing to stop thiz all becoz its their Gov.'s fault...........
The When ever this problem gets a chance to be solved Americans Int. and Russia......
(I dont say something and agree with something which i havent watched with my own eyes and heard with my own ears......So if u dont agree with my points--I dont worry,becoz wht i see i belv. Wht i hear i belv.)
Thats it
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
WOW u all r getting 2 out of control...calm down and debate mature-ly
Aparna_BD thumbnail

Originally posted by: euro_pakigal

u mis-understood me aparna u were saying thingz i didnt even say
and anyway wot ure saying cant be true
pakistan is on da border protecting da kashmiriz who want to get away from indian army and r sick of dis evryday torturing killing and getting harmed evryday
and da indianz r blaming they're actions on da pak army wheras they just on da border and indians r INSIDE u hear dat INSIDE kashmir harming dem non-stop
indians r IN kash mir harming da kashmiris and rnt admitting it dont u ever watch da news?????cuz i can assure u evryday "today indian troops fired on x or y number of kashmiris and x or y kashmiris were wounded by indian troops today"
wheras pakistan soldiers on da border die for watching and protecting da kashmiriz and indians say pakistanis r attacking dem
wot iz dis just think logically thande dimaagh se and plzzzzzzzzzz try to admit becuz its da truth

Europakigal you  must be watching local news . In India i used to turn on Pakistani TV and see the coverage of this issue . Since your President and the army has control over the media they will naturally say whatever they like to the Pakistanis. Try and watch Zee news or Star Plus news , you will get a different persepective . BUT IF YOU THINK ZEE NEWS OR STAR NEWS MAY BE BIASED .......SO COULD BE PAKISTANI NEWS !!Think about it ...........food for thought !!!

You ought to watch less biased news like CNN and BBC dear !! Thats all i can say to you .

Where as Indian army being "INSIDE" Kashmir as you put it . They are in their land protecting and dying for their OWN people . Their task is to protect Indian Kashmiris and (fingers crossed) slaughter the millitants from across the border .

Rest my advice watch the less biased news !! Go CNN or BBC way !!

Also if you think all Pakistanis want for Kashmir is to free them ....you are too gullible . Nor will Pakistan or even India want to let go of Kashmir .It sounds good to justify that by the goverment from both sides, thats all we want to do !! What the politicians really want is far more than you and i can understand.
Edited by Aparna_BD - 18 years ago
anjali.nair thumbnail

some of my friends here don't have anything important to debate on the topic so all they can say is indian army should get out of kashmir.

my dear friends!! kashmir is now divided into three parts. one is inindia, one in pakistan and a tiny bit in china too. so for kashmiris to unite, all three countries need to get out of kashmir and make it an independent country. if that's not possible then let the kashmir be.

we can't keep dividing each state of india on the basis of religion or caste. it's already done way back in 1947. kashmir in india belongs to muslims and the hindus there equally.

i think this debate has reached it's saturation.

Edited by bluepink - 18 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bluepink

some of my friends here don't have anything important to debate on the topic so all they can say is indian army should get out of kashmir.

my dear friends!! kashmir is now divided into three parts. one is inindia, one in pakistan and a tiny bit in china too. so for kashmiris to unite, all three countries need to get out of kashmir and make it an independent country. if that's not possible then let the kashmir be.

we can't keep dividing each state of india on the basis of religion or caste. it's already done way back in 1947. kashmir in india belongs to muslims and the hindus there equally.

i think this debate has reached it's saturation.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO......👎🏼.

Indias first mistake of our partition, now you saying again partition of kashmir on religious base😡😡...you know in india muslims are double than pakistan, they live happly, in pakistan ruling kashmir, pakistan human rights commision itself pointed that in kashmir,it difficult for the women and the children, as a number of women became victims of jirqa decisions, acid burning, kidnapping and honour killing. On law and order, they not allow to vote also. the only way is keep Both countries will encourage the dissemination of such information as would promote the development of friendly relations between them...😊

anjali.nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: Believe

NOOOOOOOOOOOO......👎🏼.

Indias first mistake of our partition, now you saying again partition of kashmir on religious base😡😡...you know in india muslims are double than pakistan, they live happly, in pakistan ruling kashmir, pakistan human rights commision itself pointed that in kashmir,it difficult for the women and the children, as a number of women became victims of jirqa decisions, acid burning, kidnapping and honour killing. On law and order, they not allow to vote also. the only way is keep Both countries will encourage the dissemination of such information as would promote the development of friendly relations between them...😊

did you even read my post?😕

SuperDuper01 thumbnail
Oh God...............Wht ever u ppl r saying abt the partition thing, that is 100% not true........Come on!!!!!! They havnt done diz on basis of religion and can never do that..Do u hav any prove? any papers? abt the partition ........no! ( diz iz wht i think) If u hav dan show it to us ......Thats gonna be much better........
1 thing! China's army iz not in Kashmir .......Thiz iz for sure) Pakistan's army iz on Borderz juz for protection of our country becoz India can any time attack..theek hai je..........and the same iz in India......They also r having Army settled on Borderz......
We r here talkign abt independence of sure! ( thiz iz wht i come to know) So there iz another army (Indian) which iz in the state of Kashmir......
So that Army iz suppose to get out of KAshmir........ And remember we dont hav any other army in the state xcept Indian Army...... so if u dont belv. wht ever am saying go and have a look in the Kashmir state..........
If u find a single Pakistani or Chinese or some other kindof Army....Than do come out here and tell us, thats gonna be much better.........
   And 1 thing more......BBC and CNN tell us wht ever iz being told by the Pakistani news channels, but i dont know abt India..........
Wht am saying now iz that (full n final) America iz not willing to accept the partition of KAshmir as an independent state.......and so if Bush iz there , Kashmir wil never hav independenceeeee......... MArk my wordsssss OR giv them bak to me.......Thnks......Thats it........
SuperDuper01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluepink

some of my friends here don't have anything important to debate on the topic so all they can say is indian army should get out of kashmir. my dear friends!! kashmir is now divided into three parts. one is inindia, onein pakistan and a tiny bitin china too. so forkashmiris to unite, all three countries need to get out of kashmir and make it an independent country. if that's not possible then let the kashmir be.

we can't keep dividing each state of india on the basis of religion or caste. it's already done way back in 1947. kashmir in indiabelongs to muslims and the hindus there equally. i think this debate has reached it's saturation.

Hmmmmmmm.......U r saying that Kashmir in India belongs to Muslims.....Theek hai na...... but who iz responsible for it......... I'll giv u the Ans..... During the time of partition it waz the responsibility of British to giv Kashmir to fully to India or Pakistan...But look! they never did that..becoz they always wanted India and Pakistan in way to fight and cause wars......
but we dont know diz! we r juz running behing Paksitan and india......But we r not trying to find out wht happened during 1947.......Wht exactly causeddddd diz.......
    Sorry to say! but we Pakistanis and Indians r Stupidly fighting for KAshmir........But wht we need iz that not to fight and find a solution and the solution according to me iz that the indian army which iz in KAshmir shud get out in case if they know who is the main cause of all the fightssssss and warssss..... We Pakistani really dont like to fight with Indians and The Indians also dont want to fight.........But we r fighting with each other juz becoz of one miss-understanding between us caused by British.
   U know they laugh on us when we fight(India-Pak)
Wht i hope iz that k the Indian Gov. shud learn the cause and try to understand it.........Pakistanis hav done this thing Alhumdulillah.......... Now we r juz waiting for India to know diz............
Again i'll say if u dont agree with my point , I'll take my words bak frm u......remeber juz frm u..........
And hopefully i wish that instead of shouting on me and else.......u'll try to find out the truth........
(Inshallah)       
euro_pakigal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aparna_BD

Europakigal you  must be watching local news . In India i used to turn on Pakistani TV and see the coverage of this issue . Since your President and the army has control over the media they will naturally say whatever they like to the Pakistanis. Try and watch Zee news or Star Plus news , you will get a different persepective . BUT IF YOU THINK ZEE NEWS OR STAR NEWS MAY BE BIASED .......SO COULD BE PAKISTANI NEWS !!Think about it ...........food for thought !!!

You ought to watch less biased news like CNN and BBC dear !! Thats all i can say to you .

Where as Indian army being "INSIDE" Kashmir as you put it . They are in their land protecting and dying for their OWN people . Their task is to protect Indian Kashmiris and (fingers crossed) slaughter the millitants from across the border .

Rest my advice watch the less biased news !! Go CNN or BBC way !!

Also if you think all Pakistanis want for Kashmir is to free them ....you are too gullible . Nor will Pakistan or even India want to let go of Kashmir .It sounds good to justify that by the goverment from both sides, thats all we want to do !! What the politicians really want is far more than you and i can understand.

how can u say i dont watch BBC or cnn i do and i even watch pakistani news and even da country im in france in their news u hear these type of thingz abt indians killing and harming kashmiris maybe on indian channels as i said b4 indian gvt duznt want dz truth to come forward and den dissappoint da nation i mean ure not admitting dat indian troop r harming,killing etc.. kashmiriz dat means on indian channels they dont bring dis forward cuz its an embaressment for the indianz dats y u dont hav a clue abt wot indian troops r doing in kashmir just becuz indian channels might not tel pl thesr thingz duznt mean its not true or these actions r not performed by indian troops in kashmir

Groovychick thumbnail
to euro_pakigal:

no-one in this topic has ever denied that indians did not harm the pakistanis but i realised that even you did not agree when we said that pakistanis harm indians..can i plzzz ask y??? i admit that there have been fights, but from BOTH sides, not only indians or pakistanis, both the countries r to be held responsible, but there is one wrong thing in this debate, the hindus are defending india and the muslims are defending pakistan, this is not fair, its meant to be a less biased topic not 1 where you attack each other personally!! so plzzz stop being so unfair, aparna has showed 2 sides to her debate but you are only showing 1, u know what, plz don't take me in the wrong way but a lot of times its not a good thing to be TOOO over protective about ur culture because then you forget lyk bluepink said, we are indians/pakistanis first..and then muslims/hindus..
i personally think that india was taken away 4rm us, but i do not blame pakistan entirely 4 this, it is also partly the birthis gvt's fault..nd i think most ppl have said what i wanted to say..so i shall say no more.....

xXxTinaxXx