Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DesiChocolate thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: goth princess

i think if they r gonna keep fighting over kashmir, no one is gonna win, so how about everyone in kashmir goes and thjat can be a land for animals, that way animals get their freedom, and they stop fighting, i doubt it would work, but if it did, would that be amazing πŸ˜‰ 😳

eggcatly!! we shud make our own army and go derπŸ˜†

heart girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angad'z Lover

what do you mean? Pakistani Army should get out of Kashmir also!!!

ofcourse dono armies ko nikalna parega tabhi shaanti hogi

SuperDuper01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: euro_pakigal

ok u two r under a big mis-understanding ure brining thingz from god knows wher!!!ive tried explaining a few tymz but ure still getting out da wrong points from wot im saying
i dont wanna argue anymore cue ders no point in it u will never accept wot im saying
FORGET IT!!!

Wht kind of Miss-Under. r u exactly talking abt????
SuperDuper01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heart girl

ofcourse dono armies ko nikalna parega tabhi shaanti hogi

Hahahaha.......Y u r forgettin that the Pakistanis r not in Kashmir basically they r on the borderzzzzzz but the Indian Army iz in the Kashmir and all the things that they r doing with the poooor Kashmiris izzzzzz really really Miserable.........
But Pakistani Army iz not doing any kind of hurting things and any harm to KAshmiris but the Indian Army iz.......
So first of all the Indian Army shud leave the Kashmiris live their lives peacefully.........That will be much better..........

euro_pakigal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sania_Hitler

Wht kind of Miss-Under. r u exactly talking abt????

sania i woz talking to heart girl and aparna not u 

Aparna_BD thumbnail
Euro pakigal and Sania_Hitler regarding to your refrence about the Indian Army in Indian occupied Kashmir . That army is protecting the civilians the locals from the infiltrants coming in from the Pakistani border .The people they are killing are only the millitants the terrorist spreading terror amongst the locals .

And EuroPakigal who has misunderstand you ? Please read the link that was provided it will clear up some misunderstandings you have. You can not make arbitary statements without any back up .

heart girl thumbnail

Hahahaha.......Y u r forgettin that the Pakistanis r not in Kashmir basically they r on the borderzzzzzz but the Indian Army iz in the Kashmir and all the things that they r doing with the poooor Kashmiris izzzzzz really really Miserable.........
But Pakistani Army iz not doing any kind of hurting things and any harm to KAshmiris but the Indian Army iz.......
So first of all the Indian Army shud leave the Kashmiris live their lives peacefully.........That will be much better..........

umm.. pakistan army is not there but What abt those terrorists camps which r going on there... those r always in news.  also, i think blue pink / minnie has already posted the current news abt what r ppl going thru in balawaristan... (POK) nd that is from sum legal documents. the purpose of indian army being there is already explained by Aparna so many times so i  wont repeat it.

DesiChocolate thumbnail

but even tho der on the border they shud just leave Kashmier alone also!!! its not just the Indian Arrmy!!!! Ya i know..Pakistani can leave da "border" to have leave the Kashmiris live their lives peacefully...i can say the same 2 u !!

euro_pakigal thumbnail
looks whoz talking!!!!!!on da border wot can they do they cant hurt da kashmiris from da border its u guys dat r in kashmir harming dem and ure telling us to get out wheras we're not even IN kashmir
see dats im saying u guys never admit da truth
euro_pakigal thumbnail
u mis-understood me aparna u were saying thingz i didnt even say
and anyway wot ure saying cant be true
pakistan is on da border protecting da kashmiriz who want to get away from indian army and r sick of dis evryday torturing killing and getting harmed evryday
and da indianz r blaming they're actions on da pak army wheras they just on da border and indians r INSIDE u hear dat INSIDE kashmir harming dem non-stop
indians r IN kash mir harming da kashmiris and rnt admitting it dont u ever watch da news?????cuz i can assure u evryday "today indian troops fired on x or y number of kashmiris and x or y kashmiris were wounded by indian troops today"
wheras pakistan soldiers on da border die for watching and protecting da kashmiriz and indians say pakistanis r attacking dem
wot iz dis just think logically thande dimaagh se and plzzzzzzzzzz try to admit becuz its da truth