Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heart girl thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Minnie

heart girl, sometimes we make general statements which hurt people. You might not have intended, but they look that way. For example:

This is a wrong thing to post here. When you post something in a debate, don't assume things. History has been wrong before also, not the facts, but it's interpretations. So don't assume. Say what you beleive, give the facts, but don't try to force others into admitting that you are right and they are wrong. This is what I meant by assumptions. We can only state our points and say what is our point of view, but we cannot say that it's only us who are right. Because there is always two sides to a coin. We can question what others think, substanciate what we are saying by backing it up with logic and facts, but we need to do all that without hurting sentiments.

Please do not take this as anything personal. If we abide by a few rules here, beleive me, we will all enjoy much more.

So far, barring a few things here and there,it has been a lovely discussion. Lets take it forward in this manner.Please.

sorry plz i apologise if i hurt somebody. i dint really mean too.... . i dint knew ppl will take it so serious. ok  i ll edit it but the way she was speaking was really hurting me  but i dint say anything. evry1 can get angry u noe . anyways we need to chillπŸ˜†

if any one wants chilled coke or sumthing plz lemme knowπŸ˜†

seema_17 thumbnail
when did this post gets so complicated?? πŸ˜› πŸ˜› i think we were already coming to the end of our debate... wow never thought my reply might create so much controversy... aite ppl just chill πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰
SuperDuper01 thumbnail
Am frm a Politicians Family
Wht i know exactly according to the topic iz that Pakistan never asked for Kashmir.......The kashmiri's r the one who say that they wanna be with Pak.....
Wht we want iz that we shud giv an independant state to Kashmir.......Not part of Pak nor of India.....
So The qs which rises iz that when the Kashmiri;s dont wanna be part of India so for wht reason The Indian soldr'z r killing them and forcing them.........
I hav personally met many Soldr'z who went to Kashmir and saw the Hurting scenes ovet dere...... I hav also seen many videos..........
We really dont want Kashmir........The thing that we want iz Let the Kashmiri'z live their lives according to their own belief and teachings...........
So issnt a good and intelligent step for indian Gov to let the Kashmiri's freeeeee
sweet freedom thumbnail
i think if they r gonna keep fighting over kashmir, no one is gonna win, so how about everyone in kashmir goes and thjat can be a land for animals, that way animals get their freedom, and they stop fighting, i doubt it would work, but if it did, would that be amazing πŸ˜‰ 😳
heart girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: seema_17

when did this post gets so complicated?? πŸ˜› πŸ˜› i think we were already coming to the end of our debate... wow never thought my reply might create so much controversy... aite ppl just chill πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

seema apni seeeeeeeeeema mein rehna chahiye tha tumhe πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. i m jst jokin. actually we all shud remain in our seemaπŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

SuperDuper01 thumbnail
Whom r u calling Animals?????
yeh Basically we all r social Animalssssss πŸ˜†
SuperDuper01 thumbnail
Whom r u calling Animals?????
yeh Basically we all r social Animalssssss πŸ˜†
dare_dis_devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: goth princess

i think if they r gonna keep fighting over kashmir, no one is gonna win, so how about everyone in kashmir goes and thjat can be a land for animals, that way animals get their freedom, and they stop fighting, i doubt it would work, but if it did, would that be amazing πŸ˜‰ 😳

exactly! dont think they're ever going to find a solution to this kashmir issue.... but then  if ppl frm kashmir go out and and they bring in animals.... who knws the two nations may still fight on which animal belongs to which nation....depending on their usefulness, LOLzzz...😊😊😊....  cuz i feel political leaders just need a reason to fight, thata all....

neway....the way this topic has been handled in this forum is reilli commendable..... great job, ppl!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
SuperDuper01 thumbnail
Yeh rite..........Let them live their own life.......and Indian Army shud get out of Kashmir........
DesiChocolate thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sania_Hitler

Yeh rite..........Let them live their own life.......and Indian Army shud get out of Kashmir........

what do you mean? Pakistani Army should get out of Kashmir also!!!