Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Ohh another topic!! Nothing confirmed. But it seems an interesting role for Aishwarya! Finally some news about Aishwarya movie!! Can't wait!
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

i loved dil toh bacha hai ji... hope madhur continue 2 make movies like dis way only...
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Terenaina

But he re-worked on the script and scenes are fitting her personality that's what the article said. Can't wait to see this. Aish does good in dramatic roles

thats exactly what I was going to say😳
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Sweet Coco. ðŸ˜†

OT: I'm surprised Aishwarya is doing this movie with all the steamy scenes. Lets hope mataji gave permission or we'll have to see more of Mala's scary avis in the future. ðŸ˜†

Firstly!! Hell ya...first day, first show...I've been waiting for this combo since Corporate...so you can bet your pretty behind I def will!! Love this!!! Mental back flip time!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!

I'm happy!!!!! YAY!! More Aishu films...I hope Aishu trusts Madhur and no scenes are cut!!! Fingers crossed!

SIDENOTE: If I can watch AR 3 times in theaters and Guzaarish 10 times...you can bet you socks I'll watch Heroine...I'm crazy so not like it matters!!!🤣

Edited by sweet coco - 13 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: KatForeva

thats exactly what I was going to say😳

YES! YES! YES!!! Thanks Katty for the article...so happy!!!

And ppl who doubt her obviously haven't seen all of her work, but that's find...hopefully Aishu can win over the ppl who for the last 20 years have said she can't act...well actually those ppl won't change, but hopefully this could be the role that re-defines her! I hope she garners loads of commercial success so ppl don't just consider her a periodic drama actress!

But hopefully this confirmation comes soon!! And she landed today so can't wait!!! Cannes is gonna double the...WAIT no...scratch that... 10 times the FUN and the BEST this year!!!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
EXCLUSIVE PHOTO FROM TEST SHOOT!!!

qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hetal  - your excitement is infectious😆. Its like you are a bottle of 100% joy and optimism. It must be fun to be around you.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh Hetal!!! You are so cute!!!!😆 Such a bubbly girl!!! I love it!

Can't wait to see Aish!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good luck to Aish. I think she can pull it off. She is not that bad of an actress like people say on this forum. But that just my opinion and it's fine what others think of course.  Am excited to see what bebo left...this girl is such a disappointment I tell ya lol. She lets go of the best of films.

What I don't understand is why did Madhur change the script for Aish but not for bebo? Is Aish that more powerful than bebo or is it because the Bachan tag is more powerful than bebo. Madhur himself said that he would never change the script for an actress...guess he can for the Bachans. Oh well!

Someone asked why kareena refused the film? She wasn't really clear about it. She said its not a film she wants to do at this time!

Not that it matters, But kareena thinks Aish can pull it off!
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

Oh Hetal!!! You are so cute!!!!😆 Such a bubbly girl!!! I love it!

Can't wait to see Aish!

AWWW!!! Thanks...I should consider a change in username: from sweet to cute?!😆

2 Days to go Ruky aka "dheeli"!🤣