Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
lol what if kareena refused the movie its not a big deal ... but initaly she was all excited after that she refued it why maybe some on tolled her something about the script ... its her choice n lite us wait for the movie to come out first then we can tell ...
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think its the timing of the film which doesnt work for kareena if this was given to her before she wouldve opted for it but seems like she wants to tie the knot with chote nawab soon and if for  any whatsoever reason this film flops next year and the whole blame lands on her shoulder she'll be at double disadvantage. So choosing the commercial success at the moment seems kinda logical? besides she hasnt signed any other films for next year so maybe shes planning a break who knows.  
-Mala- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nah..it's not a big deal at all..these things happen all the time...but she seemed excited about the project and it wouldve done a lot for her career.

well lets hope Ash excels in it...last time i liked her was Devdas/Hum dil
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

I think its the timing of the film which doesnt work for kareena if this was given to her before she wouldve opted for it but seems like she wants to tie the knot with chote nawab soon and if for  any whatsoever reason this film flops next year and the whole blame lands on her shoulder she'll be at double disadvantage. So choosing the commercial success at the moment seems kinda logical? besides she hasnt signed any other films for next year so maybe shes planning a break who knows.  

oh ok ya it seems next year for marriage n taking a break ...
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mala!!! You and Jayaji's pic is hilarious😆

On a more serious note...I don't understand myself I really want to see Kareena in a Madhur B film