Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Sweet Coco. πŸ˜†

OT: I'm surprised Aishwarya is doing this movie with all the steamy scenes. Lets hope mataji gave permission or we'll have to see more of Mala's scary avis in the future. πŸ˜†

Wonder who will get a smash on the head with Maa ka Belan... 😍
ladygaga...I guess if I find the trailers/promos and the entire feel of the movie interesting then I'll go watch it for sure. Or maybe I'm just lying. In my heart I know that I'll be watching this movie regardless (even though Aishwariya has been a disappointment for a while now). If I can watch Action Replay and Raavan in theaters for her, then this shouldn't be too bad.  πŸ˜† Edited by indn inn0cence - 13 years ago
ladygaga thumbnail
I can imagine the horror of Aish saying Madhur's over dramatic typical masala movie dialogues... unintentional comedy at its best.. just like Dhoom 2!
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
But he re-worked on the script and scenes are fitting her personality that's what the article said. Can't wait to see this. Aish does good in dramatic roles
Nah ladygaga, Aish can do over-dramatic dialogues and still look decent...as long as the dialogues are in hindi πŸ˜†

I always thought Kareena was fine with the original script but she just didn't want to do the film...I believe that the adjustments were made to accommodate Aishwarya (and her family)
ladygaga thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolchick

Nah ladygaga, Aish can do over-dramatic dialogues and still look decent...as long as the dialogues are in hindi πŸ˜†

I always thought Kareena was fine with the original script but she just didn't want to do the film...I believe that the adjustments were made to accommodate Aishwarya (and her family)

What heavy duty or over dramtic stuff has she done?? Madhur is all about drama... nah ash ke bas ki baat nahi hai...
Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ladygaga

What heavy duty or over dramtic stuff has she done?? Madhur is all about drama... nah ash ke bas ki baat nahi hai...

I agree with you when she screams her dialogues, she's never convincing but when she plays those serious roles like in Devdas then yes I think she's alright...but when she does an english dialogue it just comes out so fake

Lately her work has tanked in my opinon...it's almost as though she's forgotten her skills in actingπŸ˜•

Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
Mistyy thumbnail
i still want to know wat the hell is kareena's reason for refusing this one..but in my humble opinion, aish can not pull this one off..she is not a strong enough actress to make a woman cetric movie work.
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome news!!!! Can't wait to see Ash in Madhur's film!
tulsi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladygaga

Have u seen choker baliaa? That was pretty dramatic and she was really good in that movie. She was also really good in Devdas