Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

This was the 2002-2004 time period i guess..God knows what happened to kareena at this time..every expression was just too loud..even in this video..she is just too filmy and melodramatic..

She started out very decent with good performances in Refugee & Muje Kuch Kehna hai..

Don't know what happens to them that they go nuts and all filmy..same happened to parineeti and unlike kareena, she never learnt.

It is amazing how kareena totally evolved herself as an actor right after this phase..starting omkara in 2006..and she has never been this bad ever again. Looking at the acting she is doing here, would have never believed she will deliver something like Rosie in Talaash where you have minimum lines and maximum reliance on subtlety, nuances and delivering with your eyes while being so restraint. 

priya185 thumbnail

that was so cute I never watched this film 

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cougarTown

This was the 2002-2004 time period i guess..God knows what happened to kareena at this time..every expression was just too loud..even in this video..she is just too filmy and melodramatic..

She started out very decent with good performances in Refugee & Muje Kuch Kehna hai..

Don't know what happens to them that they go nuts and all filmy..same happened to parineeti and unlike kareena, she never learnt.

It is amazing how kareena totally evolved herself as an actor right after this phase..starting omkara in 2006..and she has never been this bad ever again. Looking at the acting she is doing here, would have never believed she will deliver something like Rosie in Talaash where you have minimum lines and maximum reliance on subtlety, nuances and delivering with your eyes while being so restraint. 

Yeah this movie was 2003; the same year she gave mpkdh; so I guess some spill over lol. I think 2004 was the year she really evolved with Dev, yuva, going onto do chup chup ke, then Omkara and never looked back. Here saif's subtle expressions are the perfect foil lol. But damn, how gorgeous does he look. So SO handsome. Kareena really missed out on his best years. 

Edited by desigal90 - 1 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

I like her orange sari. An Sonu is singing. It’s 💯 

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I like her orange sari. An Sonu is singing. It’s 💯 

I think it’s a salwaar kameez 😁

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

I remember this. I happened to really like their pairing in this and thought it was the best part of the movie lol, but I also only watched the movie out of curiosity to see them after the fallout of KHNH. She's only 22 here and he's 32. They start dating 4-5 years later. Who would have thunk it?

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

Yeah this movie was 2003; the same year she gave mpkdh; so I guess some spill over lol. I think 2004 was the year she really evolved with Dev, yuva, going onto do chup chup ke, then Omkara and never looked back. Here saif's subtle expressions are the perfect foil lol. But damn, how gorgeous does he look. So SO handsome. Kareena really missed out on his best years. 

Chameli came out just a few weeks after this movie. She always had it in her, but the onus was on the directors to extract better performances from her. The ones that did taught her about nuances and subtlety.

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I know only one LOC.Loss of Consciousness.

I red only the title.