Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

It's a bit annoying to repeatedly encounter threads that complain about Tiger 3 and the boxoffice.

It's the third time Manoj gets posted but as he only speaks Hindi I won't understand him...so first, he tells that they can't put the "housefull" poster outside, then he has full house, now he again complains...

I know, it's the famous Bandra Cinema and he is the owner (also of the Maratha Mandir of DDLJ fame) and also a filmproducer and talks business, but I would prefer to know what he says...and it's frustrating that I can't understand him smiley9

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I thought this guy would've gotten his neck fixed lol

Originally posted by: Clochette

It's a bit annoying to repeatedly encounter threads that complain about Tiger 3 and the boxoffice.

It's the third time Manoj gets posted but as he only speaks Hindi I won't understand him...so first, he tells that they can't put the "housefull" poster outside, then he has full house, now he again complains...

I know, it's the famous Bandra Cinema and he is the owner (also of the Maratha Mandir of DDLJ fame) and also a filmproducer and talks business, but I would prefer to know what he says...and it's frustrating that I can't understand him smiley9

why? 

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

If you make a movie glorifying democracy in Pakistan smiley37 I mean sorry Bhai fans..but idk what they were thinking!!smiley22

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Don't worry Mr Desai there is hope with Animal coming out in 14 days

Edited by Petrichor80 - 5 months ago
AamirKingKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

he is saying day 1 & 2 were okay. Nearly full. But from day 3 onwards no one is coming. He doesn’t understand why smiley37

Also if you don’t understand Hindi how are you watching Bollywood movies smiley36

Edited by AamirKingKhan - 5 months ago
oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I thought this guy would've gotten his neck fixed lol

During the 90s he himself used to sit on ticket window and do black market of tickets 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

During the 90s he himself used to sit on ticket window and do black market of tickets 

With Aamir Khan in Rangeela smiley36

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

DDLJ running at his theatre sold more tickets than Tiger 3.