Fans are upset because that industry didn’t support Fighter.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

https://x.com/evilaayyuusshh/status/1751585681590399379?s=46&t=74Fftld4jR1M5tPxEU7sHA

And this time I agree, none of the A listers have posted anything about the movie which is indeed getting excellent reviews, people went bonkers and wrote paragraphs for a vomit inducing movie like Animal. 

Even Ranveer didn’t write a single word for supposedly a movie his wife is in, Hrithik anyway didn’t have much friends. Sad part is Hrithik always supported everyone’s releases, he keeps doing it and never gets acknowledged.

I am happy that Fighter is doing good in the box office, audience is loving it, but it’s sad that industry is so hypocritical and bizzare. 

KJO liked a reel making fun of Deepika and it’s too much now 

https://x.com/deepikalove86/status/1751571994930270510?s=46&t=74Fftld4jR1M5tPxEU7sHA

Edited by MiVida_Messi - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Jo kuch bhi hua achchha nahin hua.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Bz1JZgW9-k4

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

May be they don't publically wana associate themselves with jingoism? I feel it is to each his own..and what should they do? it is not their duty or obligation and not like the movie is a smash hit and broke records..it is struggling to even hit 200cr..and it is a 250cr budget movie..same budget as pathaan coming on the same time of the year with the same director and actress..no space for excuses left..

Dunki was trolled for making 200cr with a 120cr budget and being a social and here people should applaud a 250cr budget mass action movie struggling to even breakeven..

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

What exactly should they be applauding? 

1) A film under performing at the box office?

2) Deepika's two dialogues and two dance steps which she can't even perform properly?

3) Hrithiks attempt at waking up his inner Sunny Deol?

4) Sid Anand and his trashy brand of cinema(with a lot of make-up to appeal to the classes)?

Every scene of Animal is extremely creative, extremely fresh for Indian cinema which is why everyone was applauding it. Vanga didn't just turn on Netflix and pick the next Tom Cruise film he wanted to ruin. smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Anil Kapoor came on Bigg Boss. Does that count ? 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

What exactly should they be applauding? 

1) A film under performing at the box office?

2) Deepika's two dialogues and two dance steps which she can't even perform properly?

3) Hrithiks attempt at waking up his inner Sunny Deol?

4) Sid Anand and his trashy brand of cinema(with a lot of make-up to appeal to the classes)?

Every scene of Animal is extremely creative, extremely fresh for Indian cinema which is why everyone was applauding it. Vanga didn't just turn on Netflix and pick the next Tom Cruise film he wanted to ruin. smiley36

The reviews are amazing for fighter, every review is saying that the movie is Sid Anand’s best directorial, it has the right amount of story, action and entertainment. It’s also not a pan India release like Pathaan so I don’t understand why are people thinking it should earn like Pathaan. 

Also I was taking your comment seriously unless I read your ‘Hrithik behaving like sunny deol’ Anyway if you hate the film then you’re probably not the right person to discuss the topic with.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Anil Kapoor came on Bigg Boss. Does that count ? 

He came? To promote fighter? Hein??

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

May be they don't publically wana associate themselves with jingoism? I feel it is to each his own..and what should they do? it is not their duty or obligation and not like the movie is a smash hit and broke records..it is struggling to even hit 200cr..and it is a 250cr budget movie..same budget as pathaan coming on the same time of the year with the same director and actress..no space for excuses left..

Dunki was trolled for making 200cr with a 120cr budget and being a social and here people should applaud a 250cr budget mass action movie struggling to even breakeven..

Yes let’s compare brand Raju Hirani with Sid Anand ..

smiley26

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5