Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Poor maan usse toh samjh bhi nahi aaya ki geet ney kaha kya....lol... Nice start...
komlika thumbnail
Nice ..... Continue soon... Do PM me ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks everyone for liking my FF and your great support. I have further edited the first part. Do read it.

Will update part 2 soon.๐Ÿ˜Š
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditiwalia56

Poor maan usse toh samjh bhi nahi aaya ki geet ney kaha kya....lol... Nice start...

Exactly...Maan didnt know the reason for anger and tight slap....and those gaalis in South Indian style...all he would have understood is POLICE ๐Ÿ˜†
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

congratulation lakshmi
Awesome character sketches.
 awesome start . loved it.
 aww geet slapped maan  and think wrongly
oh oh then understand maan is right , some one else giving her problem.
 both maaneet think of each other.
update soon

@Rakhi...Thanks dear...actually your FFs have also inspired me to write on my own. So do read it and comment

Yes...Maneet develop very different feeling for each other.
Maan would have broken the person's hand if it was somebody else...but here he is reacting differently as it was this girl (GEET) who slapped him and everything went blank in front of him all he could see is a pretty girl standing in front of him...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Vaidhumom thumbnail

GEETIKA - Part 2

Note: Before you read this part and do not get confused...๐Ÿคชlet me tell you...

Geet calls her mom (Radhika) ' Amma
    Geet Calls her Dad (Krishnan) ' Appa
    Geet Calls her elder brother (Gopal) ' Anna
    Geet's mom calls Geet  and Rajji as Kondhai (Its a common word used by Tamil Brahmins which normally means "Baby")
  • Geet's sister calls Geet ' Akka (as Geet is her elder sister)

Now the story continues -

Geet: Amma Amma...

Radhika: Enna Kondhai?

Geet: My application has been selected by Delhi university for MBA Correspondance Course...Hurray!

Radhika: I am happy for you But Kondhai...You will have to live in Delhi for this right?

Geet: Aamam Amma (Yes Mom) My school friend Pinky is there. Will join her. Even she is very exited about me living with her. Pinky's dad will take another 2 years to complete his job contract in Middle East. Hence she is all alone.

Rajji: Akka...Congratulations...and gives her a teddy hug๐Ÿค—

Geet: Thanks Rajji

Radhika: But Kondhai...

Geet: Amma...I have told you and Appa 6 months back about my decision to leave Bangalore after I complete my studies...I have not changed my mind.

Radhika: Kondhai...What ever happened 6 months back was not your fault. Why do you want to hell yourself responsible for that Incident? It was all our fault and please don't leave us for that sake...punish us but don't leave us like this and go. Can't you carry on with your MBA from Bangalore? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Geet: Amma...I know whatever happened is not my fault nor your's or Appa's fault...Please dont mention it again. Please Amma...try to understand that I desperately need to make a fresh start and I need to move to a new place. Being in Bangalore I am somehow close to all my relatives and they keep asking/taunting/interfering about my life. Now, Its high time I need to move on...stand on my own feet and live on my life.

In meantime, Krishnan (Geet's Father/Appa) and Gopal (Geet's Brother/Anna) enter the house.

Geet: Appa...Anna...I have got admissions for MBA from Delhi University...Have to leave in next 15 days. She tells this with all excitement

Gopal: What...Why Delhi? How can you take such a decision? Who gave you permission? You are not going anywhere  ๐Ÿ˜ก

Geet: Anna...I had informed Appa-Amma about this 6 months back and I didn't think its necessary to inform any third person about my decisions.

Gopal: Enna di sonnai (What did you say?) ๐Ÿ˜ก...Gopal lifted his hand to slap Geet and he was caught by Krishnan

Krishnan: Dare you even touch her...She is my daughter and she can never be wrong...I trust Geet more than you...Never expect you to understand Geet's  decision as you are a useless guy who is always busy with a bad company of your friends...so, mind you.

Gopal: Aamam Appa neenga kudukara chellathunalathan iva ippadi aadara (Yes dad, She is getting spoiled because she has been pampered so much by you) and he leaves the home.

Krishnan: Geet...Please dont take his words seriously...I truly meant what I told him...I trust you and your decisions. All the very best kutta (Beta)...and do well in your studies.

Appa,Thank you so much for your trust on me. I wanted to tell you one more thing...

Yes Kutta..

My MBA classes will not be regular one...its a distance education where in I need to attend classes only during weekends/ evenings..

Why are you not going for your full time MBA? You have scored excellent marks in your graduation.

Appa, I have decided that henceforth I will be self dependent. I will look out for a suitable job for myself once I reach Delhi as well as concentrate on my MBA Course as well as take care of my own living. Pinky has assured to help me.

I am very proud of you my dear and I support your decision 100%. But please promise me that you will forget the past incidents and make a fresh start. Secondly, you will never hesitate to take help from me, or Amma...Remember that we are still alive.

Geet-Appa-Amma-Rajji get into an emotional hug.

Next few days Geet was busy meeting her friends, shopping enjoying the best out of Bangalore which she is gonna miss in Delhi.

On the 15th day, she is all set to leave to Delhi from Bangalore Junction. Geet's Appa, Amma and Rajji drop her and bid Good Bye. 

Precap: Geet arrives in Delhi and meets Pinky after 3 long years

PART 1 ๐Ÿ˜Š PART 3

Please comment...

Once again sorry for any confusion or editing mistakes and press like button if you have liked this update.

Edited by Vaidhumom - 12 years ago
swetu.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome....yar...continue soon...
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow loved the part n plz add me to ur pm list
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

congs for the first FF

welcome to the jungle
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Originally posted by: smj1977

congs for the first FF

welcome to the jungle

Ha Ha...Thanks Shruti..Will add you to my PM OK?