Frequent Posters

surbhijn106 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Update soon awsm ff wanna read more plzzzzzzzzzzzz pm me
chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey dear! Very intrestin ff, plz add me in ur pm list.
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7

PART 4 --- page 11

PART 5

The journey home

A little girl was playing with a big red balloon, too large for the girl to hold....her little pink fingers fumbled to hold it close to her. The balloon moved out of her hold and was flowing away from her as if it had a will of its own. The girl ran after it too engrossed to be aware of her surroundings. She was occupied by her fascination and followed and played with it. Then the chubby girl turned and saw her parents missing. She involved in her whim to control the balloon had lost track and missed her parents. The whole world crashed and she felt lonely missing her parents......now the balloon was there but she didn't want it...she wanted nothing but her parents' warm hug........

Geet looked out of the car window with her head resting on the glass.......tears started rolling down wetting her pink cheeks...her whole face turned red....it was an immense loss......she snapped back towards the rear window to catch the last glimpse of brij veerji and papaji completing the last ritual of marriage, pushing the car...last ritual they did in their daughter's life....she raised her hand in a way to reach them like she cud touch them and wipe the tears of their face. She kept looking back even after the images faded away in the horizon....all she cud see was dust rising on empty road. She cried in sobs, gasping for breaths.

Maan sat with a stern face. No such ritual could awake emotions in him. In fact her sobs were irritating him like constant nagging. The moment he had sat in the car he took out his blackberry to check the missed messages and calls. He had many pending things to attend and the girl's constant sobs with hiccups was distracting him. No one had behaved in such manner in front of him. He had that effect on people. He inhaled deep to gather all his patience so as to not shout over her.

Maan said curtly- u have come a km away u can't see them. So better sit straight.

Maan was a person with control.Everything was controlled from his morning wake up time to the moment he slept. He liked to control things and he did.His office moved according to his wishes. At home no one dared mess up his schedules. He controlled everything so easily and thought it to be the reason behind his success. He even had learned to control his emotions. He never showed his emotion to slightest bit to others. He had mastered this art by now. No one cud ever knock on that shut door. It was not that he was harsh but he wanted to be distant from others.

Geet was too tired to fight back. Her emotional outburst had weakened her. All she wanted was a shoulder to rest on but he was not the one. She turned back to rest on the window and gazed at the last glimpses of her farms. She touched the glass with her palm etching a picture in her mind....it was a perfect view of sun setting at the horizon  where she had left everything that belonged to her.

Her sobs and hiccups grew milder with time...after sometime maan realised that she was quite. geet had slipped into deep sleep. Maan was peaceful as her sobs were bickering him and not letting him work.

Aap kitne saal se gari chala rahe ho? Maan was startled to hear her sweet voice as he was still busy texting and never realised she was awake.

The convo btwn the driver and geet continued for long time from his family tree to work background. EVERYTHING.

#maan- i never asked so many questions to him when im the employer. the old man had been working with khurana's since my college days and i dnt these things about him. Hw can she chatter so much.#

#geet ' what to do this snob is not going to talk to me...chadoo lets talk to shyam ji,the driver.#

Geet slept again after sometime. This time she was not leaning on the window but on maan's side. In process she always slipped on the seat but somehow managed to get back on her own.

SHRIEK....

The car halted as a child ran across the road. And geet was about to hit the front seat. Maan held geet with her hand and pulled her back. The response was so instinctive that he didn't think.  She landed on his chest. She was too sleepy to react. She opened her eyes gazed at him sleepily. Her lashes were too heavy with sleep to remain open for long she just blinked and rested her head on his warm chest cosily. Maan was stiffened but he did nt had the heart to wake her up from the sleep....atleast she was not disturbing him. In the process he forgot to scold the driver for his driving skills.

#shyamji- waah aj madam k karan mujhe dat nahi pari..varna saab to mujhe naukari se hi nikaal dete...vaise bhi daatna aur job se nikalna to inki aadat hai.he looked at maan thru the rear view mirror to find... saab to madam ko dekh rahe hai...itne saal mein pehli baar saab ko kuch aisa karte dekha hai...bhagwan kare is pyaari larki ko saab apna le..varna inki zindagi to silent movie ki tarah hai aur hamari life bhi aise hi bana di hai#

She tucked her clasp over his muscled arm to hold him and slept peacefully. Maan again diverted himself to his work...His sole life.  Geet gradually curled her legs...she was holding him really tight. Her fingers started hurting him. He touched them to ease the pain. He then realised her fingers were so cold.

#Maan oh she is feeling cold thats y she is cuddling to me. He felt sad for her he tucked back her hair strand which had escaped from her braid and playing with her thick lashes. His long slender fingers could feel her cold cheeks. She shifted her face to his touch as if she can feel me touch her. She is sweet when sleeping...actually quite...he smiled to himself...the girl is a little devil when she wakes up. Maan was surprised that the girl had made him feel that she is vulnerable....maan she is not vulnerable...she will eat ur head when she wakes up...try to find ways to control this chalta firta disaster.# he broke from self thought and asked the driver to lower the point of AC.

#Shyamji was surprised. aj saab ne first time temp barhane ko kaha hai varna inki life to preset hai...car ki speed, office ka route, AC ka temp, car perfume...har kuch....he chuckled aj temp badal diya.#

Maan's work was tiring his eyes. He felt tired and he didn't realise when he slipped into sleep. His head was tilted over geet.

Shyamji made a smooth hault as they entered the sprawling campus of Khurana Mansion. He had seen both of them sleeping and didn't want to disturb. It had a lovely garden in the front. The grass looked so even that it seemed like a green velvet carpet. In spite of maan's hatred towards flowers the garden had one of the most exquisite varieties of flowers colouring the garden. Maan hated the flowers for the mere reason that they were always associated with Dramatic emotion called love in which he never believed.

The car stopped in the portico...which had a big grand wooden door for the entrance. The door had big bronze lion's mouth as the latches to pull open the door. This was definetly the lion's den....Maan's den. This was his empire.

Shyam opened the back door hurriedly. There was no response daadi peeked in. She came back with a smile. #Daadi babies are sleeping#

Dev was next to peek in. He took out his phone and clicked a photo.KODAK MOMENT.  He came out and showed it to daadi and NT. Geet tugging on maan and he resting his head over hers and both sleeping comfortably.

Photos were dev's passion. He liked such out of place photos.

Dev- lovely isn't it daadi.                                                           

NT- dare not u show ur bro this photo else u will have to buy a new mobile.

PRECAP

Maan looked at geet just looking at things.

Maan- so, admiring the room? Feeling lucky to become the khurana bahu..

so hw was it friends?😃

PART - 6

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1631786?pn=20�

Edited by sanjeevani09 - 13 years ago
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it.... I m so looking forward 4r der married life to start....
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
lovelyyyy update as usual.....
hmm wht a Kodak moment loved it 
thnx for d PM dear ðŸ¤—
con soon 
waiting '
sonali 
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome update .
dev took photo.if maan will see really he have to buy new mobile .
when he awak what his reaction.
pls cont soon.
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved the update ...

so the process of MSK melting has started .. though its still a long way to go .... .. atleast he showed some concern towards her ... and the most surprising thing that he smiled... OMG the khadoos smiled 😆

continue soon

love
Sana
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I wanted someone to click the pic n u got Dev to do it...waise I like the fact that Dev isn't the kameena. Nice update.....now I'm greedy for more!
nazsij thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hahahaaaaaaaaa shyam bhai tho kamaal kardiya.hahahaaaaaaaaaa precap is interesting.i am sure geet ko maan ka room pasand hi nehi aaya hoga.kuch acha sa jewab degi maan ko.loved it.
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it...maan is atleast softening towards geet ....update soon