it was really really nice
continue soon😳

love
tasfia

SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
nice update.
barish sece was so sweet.
poor nups............mayank to sadu ka sadu hi rahega!!!
bt what happen to maa???
m worried abt her!!!!
waiting for next update.
thanksf or the pm,.
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
very nice part payal
and mayur's conversation is too funny..
very nice part
thnx for the pm...😛
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
payal that was so sweet so simple beautiful n realistic...mujhe tho laghta hai inka kuch nahi ho saktha ROFL.. 😆 ye jagadthe rahnge...
par i hope shilpa aunty is fine...pls let her be...no khatarnaak bimari pls 😆
--Ruchi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice part payal...read after long time and it is
very refreshing for me...Mayur convo is
nice total funny....do cont soon😳

dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb update Payal!
loved baarish scene
continue soon
nd thnx for the pm 😊
love.mayurarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
luved the barish scene....mayur were was so cute
n wat happened to shipla aunty????
cont soon
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@all........i have shown a sort of poem written by Mayank but its written by me actually so plz bear with it and don't think Mayank to be less than what he is....now where do i actually bring Mayank from to write it.....😆😆
😆

Part 19

Doctor was done with all the checking and testing completely and came up with food poisoning being the main cause of the tension that had got hold of the Sharma Family recently. He had suggested a treatment of glucose, some juice, fruit etc every 2 hours in small quantities and a complete rest for which Sameer Sharma had decided onto the rest part to be spent in the hospital for the next day as well since that seemed the best possible option. Shashi Bhushan and Gunjan Bhushan had visited in the evening and left.

Mayank and Nupur had waited in the hospital with Ma. Nupur in Ma's room and since only 1 person was allowed to stay there, Mayank had to stay outside the room on a marble bench outside their ward that was used during daytime for people to have a seat while waiting outside the wards to meet somebody.

Sameer Sharma had been in the hospital the whole day and was forcefully sent by Mayank and Nupur to stay back at home to take some rest as they would manage it there, they explained.

------------------------------------------------------

It was the second day at hospital Nupur and Sameer Sharma had been there and satisfied with  Shilpa Sharma's recovery but asked for her stay to extend by 1 day since they didn't want to take any chances and wanted to ascertain her health.

Mayank came in the evening in the hospital all tensed and was amazed by what he saw'the 3 members of his family were in a merry mood chatting and laughing as if it were some family gathering rather than a hospital ward. He relaxed a bit seeing all this'but couldn't help declaring, "Ma, aapko maaloom hai aapko yeh food poisoning kaise hui?"

Then looking at everyone's changed expressions announced, "it was all because aap 2 din pehle ek charity event meingayi thi aur unke foce karne par aapne wahaan kuch kha liya tha'wahaan ke kuch aur logon ko bhi food poisoning hui hai'maine pata lagvaya hai iss bare mein'jisne us event mein adultrated food supply kiya tha uska toh main license karwa kar hi rahoonga' "

Sameer Sharma said in an angry tone as wel as a proud one, "Right Beta, mujhe aise log bilkul pasand nahi hain jo bina ethics ke kaam karte hain..woh bhi kuch paiso ke liye'khair par ab tum " looking at Shilpa Sharma "tum bilkul aisi waisi jagaho par nahi khaogi'koi force kare toh bhi nahi'"

Mayank continued soon after Samer Sharma, "Haan Ma plz'bilkul nahi'aur kal subah jaise thodi sib hi weakness lage toh please Dad ko, mujhe ya phir infact Nupur ko turant bata dena please Ma'"

Nupur was surprised to hear her name in the same line as their's especially from Mayank but she was more than glad he did'

When she spoke atlast, "BYGOD, ab Ma ko rest karne do'aur aap log kya apni saari daant ka focus uss food supplier par shift karenge Ma se'"making everyone look at her and suddenly all stopped and left the topic there letting her rest for now'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Shilpa Sharma was much better in respects to health. Sameer Sharma had hence ordered Mayank Nupur to leavefor home after coming back with dinner for Dad & Ma that was easy to digest and healthy in particular.

Mayank and Nupur had to obey to his wish and also both were tired too since both had stayed back last night in the hospital and Mayank was specially even more exhausted since he had been shuffling too much between hospital and office'but the relaxing fact was that that Shilpa Sharma was now fine and would be back home the next day and will be taking some more days rest to be perfectly fit and fine to be her usual self'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mayank was driving the car being all silent but tensed still and exhausted a lot'

Nupur was sitting on the seat next to him suddenly glanced sideways at him and seeing him all tensed she spoke to deviate his attention and let his mind relax'

"Mayank'achcha hua jo tumne yun uss food supplier ke bare mein dhoond nikaala'"

Mayank looked at her surprised that she was praiing his efforts..

Nupur continued, "ab kam se kam humein ye toh pata hai ki Ma ko ab unn events mein khana nahi chahiye aur infact ho sake toh baaki charity programs ke liye humein khud hygienic food arrange karna chahiye, haina'"

Mayank looked at her and smiled genuinely at her suggestion'surprising her by his smile 'but then went back to his seriousness and tensed self'

Nupur went silent too thnking that maybe he will be fine in sometime and needed some peace of mind which probably she wasn't a source of, for him atleast she thought and kept quiet for the rest of the journey home'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nupur had come in Sharma  Mansion in the evening since she had participated in the Annual Day Function at the school and wanted to choose her dress for the final performance'.she was the lead dancer in an all girls group dance and wanted her dress to be exclusive so she had brought 2 of her chosen dresses for the final approval from Shilpa Aunty..

She was just passing by Mayank's room when she saw Mayank sitting on his bed with chart papers and sketch pens'facing his back towards the door and Nupur..

Nupur stopped by and said, "Arrey Mayank ke life mein itne saare rang kabse shamil ho gaye'yeh toh kabhi annual event mein shamil nahi hota'toh yeh kar kya raha hai?"

Suddenly she saw Mayank get up and left for the washroom'

She felt like sneaking into his room and checking on what he was upto and so she did'

There was a white chart paper perfectly decorated with minimum designs that was possible over which was neatly written:

Changing Thoughts Of Changing Youth-

I thought I had grew up on false foods,

But little did I think that I was into being because of my strong roots.

As and when the day progressed, I saw diverse groups,

And, mind you, human link is not so weak that it will not trap you in troops.

The flexibility and the rights to choose wrong was the gift of age,

And it became easy to calculate how right is wrong with no time wastage.

But I guess branches grew fast,

And they withered, not to last.

Weak  branches - whenever went detached,

I tried not to give another chance to them, for the sweet fruits that others might catch.

Then the same very age showed me that strong branches(and not the ones that diversified in wrong directions) are the ones that survive,

And they will try to fully support you until you thrive.

Nupur read it and was overwhelmed with the piece of writing that she had kept thinking for a few seconds over it but as soon as she heard the washroom lock click open she quickly left fearing Mayank may not like her reading this like this so she left for Shilpa Aunty's room. She had for the first time read from a person participating in a school event like this'she never took interest in these but today she felt otherwise'

Now she realized that Mayank didn't share much with others actively a their friends or show off of the knowledge that some did'but he surely was not an ignorant person and she was more so intrigued to know more about him'

Later after 2 days she had seen him win the award for the very same piece of writing while she had won the dance competiion'"

She went up to congratulate him and had left Mayank wondering when she said and left, "Mayank'tumhe log jaan nahi paate shayad isme unka hi nuksaan hai'"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mayank was still very much into his worried mode sitting in hi brown t-shirt and blach tracks trying to work on his laptop but not being able to work as happily as he always did'

Nupur saw him still worried and went downstairs and came up with oil which she knew Shilpa Sharma used for him to have his stress relieved'though he never asked for it'

Mayank felt her hair and forhead massage to actually calm him down and relax a bit while he felt strange while her soft hands gently moved through his hair and his forehead'

Listening to Nupur's commands was not what he had imagined himself to do but now it didn't make him feel bad but rather emotionally vulnerable a bit and something  which was totally new to him'but his mind was too occupied to consider anything else now'

Sorry for the mistakes, if any😆

😊

for those who would want to torture themselves wid my previously written OSes too😆

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1551983

OS 1-Page 1

OS 2 - Page 9

Edited by Payal-15 - 13 years ago
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res

*edited*
yayy... main first aa gayi🥳
awesome update👏--- kehne ki zaruraat hai kya😉?

[quote]Changing Thoughts Of Changing Youth-
As and when the day progressed, I saw diverse groups,
And, mind you, human link is not so weak that it will not trap you in troops.
The flexibility and the rights to choose wrong was the gift of age,
And it became easy to calculate how right is wrong with no time wastage.
But I guess branches grew fast,
And they withered, not to last.
Weak  branches - whenever went detached,
I tried not to give another chance to them, for the sweet fruits that others might catch.
Then the same very age showed me that strong branches(and not the ones that diversified in wrong directions) are the ones that survive,
And they will try to fully support you until you thrive.
But little did I think that I was into being because of my strong roots.[/quote]

this was superb Payal, hats off to you for this👏

[quote]Mayank felt her hair and forhead massage to actually calm him down and relax a bit while he felt strange while her soft hands gently moved through his hair and his forehead…
Listening to Nupur's commands was not what he had imagined himself to do but now it didn't make him feel bad but rather emotionally vulnerable a bit and something  which was totally new to him…[/quote]

a total wow moment😍

thanks for the pm🤗
and plzzzzz continue soon😳

Edited by jiya_angel - 13 years ago
mayur-ki-diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesomeeeeeee

nice one

continue soon