Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Pariz

Jeez, relax. No one's attacking you. You're free to have your own opinion and say whatever you want. Why do you always presume that PC fans will say something? πŸ˜†

Because they always do. And am always afraid to say anything about her performances more than I am about other actress like Aish and katrina ect πŸ˜†

PS by saying OMG fans will attack me now...I know they want attack me if I say it πŸ˜†
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail

Originally posted by: wida

ladyggaga

ok dont wana be rude.. but i think it was quite easy for katrina to essay that role..cause there was no need to acts as a wannabee actress... ,.like looking fake..cause when she is playing normal roles she looks wannabee/fake as well... 
hmm ok i dont know how to explain it heheh ...
NO OFFENCE JUST MY OPINION

πŸ˜†
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aish should be up there for Action Replay  
ladygaga thumbnail

Originally posted by: wida

ladyggaga

ok dont wana be rude.. but i think it was quite easy for katrina to essay that role..cause there was no need to acts as a wannabee actress... ,.like looking fake..cause when she is playing normal roles she looks wannabee/fake as well... 
hmm ok i dont know how to explain it heheh ...
NO OFFENCE JUST MY OPINION

No offence taken... I usually get that when i am praising Katrina.. πŸ˜† I don't know about anything.. but I like Katrina's comic timing.. she rocked in playing the ditzy character of a wannabe bolly actress.. she was hilarious.. now if she is like this to others in other movies .. then be it.. but I liked her in TMK..and i agree with what Raja sen has said about her acting..

In Raajneeti also i liked Katrina.. I wish her role was longer though..
Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
glitters thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

WORST ACTORS OF 2010

4.Sonam Kapoor in Aisha:: She is the worst, most exasperating heroine we have seen in a long time. The film was supposed to be her re-launch vehicle. Ironically, barring her, everyone shone and stole the show from her. The heroine of a chick-flick has to win the heart of the viewers but one did not care for Aisha at all. She was juvenile, annoying, shallow, and stupid. Sonam's attempt at bringing a childlike quality to her was irritating instead of endearing. She used the same tone of emphasis throughout the movie. Though she was probably more expressive than she was in I Hate Luv Storys, Sonam failed to carry the film on her shoulders. Needless to say, she looked lovely and wore fabulous clothes but haven't we seen enough of that in her public appearances?

🀣What a perfect description for her performance LMAO!

Totally agree😳

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
^ "haven't we seen enough of that in public appearances" good one I totally agree there.  πŸ˜†
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I think Aish needs to be on this list for Robot/Endhiran. She was beyond unbearable in it. Ironically it's her only movie that did well this year, and it was only because of Rajni that the movie worked.
Actually, Robot was not a hit right? It was Endhiran that made the money.

I haven't seen AR though.
Edited by chocolover89 - 13 years ago
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ladygaga

No offence taken... I usually get that when i am praising Katrina.. πŸ˜† I don't know about anything.. but I like Katrina's comic timing.. she rocked in playing the ditzy character of a wannabe bolly actress.. she was hilarious.. now if she is like this to others in other movies .. then be it.. but I liked her in TMK..and i agree with what Raja sen has said about her acting..

In Raajneeti also i liked Katrina.. I wish her role was longer though..

Agree with you ladygaga! Anyway I don't think Kat is #1, there were WAY more worse performances like Kareena in MM πŸ˜† And very well said about Sonam πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Pariz

Jeez, relax. No one's attacking you. You're free to have your own opinion and say whatever you want. Why do you always presume that PC fans will say something? πŸ˜†

Just ignore her posts. that comment was totally unnecessary.

Edited
Edited by preity*zinta - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Of course Katrina Kaif was the worst actress of 2010
This is a really weird and funny article, it seemed like the writer took things a little too personallyπŸ˜†

Now two things:

[quote]Her accent was incongruous and she failed to connect with audiences. [/quote]

Agreed, Katrina's acting is abysmal but she DOES connect with the audience, despite her flawed accent! Of the actresses, she's also had a good year because Raajneeti is in the top FIVE highest-grossing bollywood movies of all time (Wikipedia), so I think she connected pretty damn good there. As well for TMK, well when it first came out people connected with Sheila but they stopped because of Farah and AkshayπŸ˜†

[quote]She played a Muslim but did not look like one at all[/quote]

I am not a Muslim, but I know how one looks Indian, but how are you supposed to look like a Muslim in Neetu Chandra's case? I thought religion was in your mind and not on the clothes you wear