mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Ranbir had actually the best chemistry with Tripti and worst chemistry with his own wife Alia.

See these 2 songs for reference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mr4cYJ7yew&list=RDGMEMCMFH2exzjBeE_zAHHJOdxg&index=5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAIBF2ngbWY

His chemistry with Tripti is super sizzling and beats hollow his chemistry with Katrina and Deepika

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I like RK-Tripti pairing but didn't like them in this song. RK-Deepika had a very good chemistry in the songs I came across so far. 

Edited by Newbird - 2 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

People were up in arms about that shoe dialogue. Im like when did she fall in love w him ? She met him and then they talked for some minutes and then they slept together. An then shes in love smiley36 Her claiming she loved him after a few rolls in the hey was more problem for me than shoe dialogue smiley37

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

That’s true… after a decade rk had such hot crackling chemistry with tripti… previously he had great chemistry with dp n kat but with tripti it’s hot.. Alia is the one who has no chemistry with rk who almost has chemistry with almost all actresses..

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ranbir's best chemistry was with Konkona.

Then, I'd say Katrina.

Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

People were up in arms about that shoe dialogue. Im like when did she fall in love w him ? She met him and then they talked for some minutes and then they slept together. An then shes in love smiley36 Her claiming she loved him after a few rolls in the hey was more problem for me than shoe dialogue smiley37

Then what do you think about Rashmika and RKs love story smiley37

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

https://x.com/zeetv/status/1755569139538907207?s=46 zee tv fully utilising ranbir tripti chemistry for trpssmiley36 the way they cut the promo with Alia clapping for their performance smiley37

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I think the moment he saluted her for having good sex is the falling in love moment smiley5

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

I think the moment he saluted her for having good sex is the falling in love moment smiley5

Ranvijay and Zoyas love story wasnt explored properly in the 7 minutes she was onscreen smiley36smiley36

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

On topic, Minty I don’t think him and Tripti had any chemistry, all they did was make out so I didn’t even think there was any scope of having chemistry unless it’s about having some good explicit scenes onscreen.