Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys!

I fund today's epi extremely snooze worthy...and Geet's attitude is so annoying. for the first time i hated her. and Maan cannot look any gayer in that white out fit.
Edited by Ann.A - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Everyone Did you guys like my Nightie/Dress and that Maharani type Necklace..and *sigh* I am too poor I have been wearing the same shoes since I entered the showMy Bhai is Kanjoos Makhi Choos and my Duplicate Justin Bieber too..He took me on a date in my own House😳

mchopra thumbnail
@shivangi: thanks...title..shardha gave me that...mmm i just loved that myself i am usually never satisfied with what i write..except once or twice..specailly when baby says i am full 2inches and u wnat me to grow up more..man i was laughing when i read that again..
Cute_Ash thumbnail
@MarshP Are you always Drunk like this?

@Parm aww Take Care dear..and you should have taken an off..
Armu4eva thumbnail
pallo... i fell off omgggggggggggg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

this is one truly stinkyily WILD hawwttt kouple 🤣🤣
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks adiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Pallo 🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Zee .. Priya ... i cant believe so many Arabs understand enuf Hindi to watch soaps 😲 wow 😊
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Perm: I just finished explaining to Swati Why it's taking so long for me to tie the Tie 🤣 It's long!  and if you rush it then the knot will come out all ugly and you have to do it all over again! So please do wait. I made a post saying I will send out PMs when I'm done which could be next week or never 🤣Edited by MarshP - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail

Originally posted by: mchopra

@anwesha(ash's mum): U aksed me that day what i was doing at 7..i forgot to sleep coz i was doing maths..hehe..and i jst leave lappy on..coz i am too unpredictable abt my writing habbits..in middle of a sum i may feel like writing a poem..and so my lappy is on with music..and i saw anjs post so i just came back to reply to her..

AHHHH U seem like such a focused girl Doing Maths till 7 in the morning wow⭐️Ash starts dozing off at the name of Maths..Hehe I have read your One shots they are amazing sweety especially you Kick of love OS really adorable..😃
mchopra thumbnail
@marsha: pls dont do tie before 1st..ok..be a good girl..then i will win from wifey..ahhh
@ann: GEET was just so cute..haan..