Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 months ago

Information update. Maan emotionally attacked with Sameera and their child and he wants to make a will giving share to his and Sameera for which he had a fight with Dev as he asked him to do a paternity test and Maan felt that Sameera will be upset for not trusting her. Geet did not inform her parents the truth feel she should have informed.  Geet should move on life for her better future. Maan felt ashamed in front of her parents.

akkub.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome part 

Poor Geet still not able to forget maan behaviour and we can’t see her like this so hurt still protecting maan reputation in front of her parents which show how much  she love maan till now and maan say he does not love her hate this about maan 

Dev Naintara is saying right about test , therapy session helping maan hope maan also try to show his love to Geet and win her back 

Update soon

Shradhapriya thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Itna selfless nahi hona chahiye. This world doesn't deserve it. I guess she did that just for dadima. Maan ne toh sabse chupaya. I just hope dev and naintara sahi nikle.  Isse shayad kuch ho paye . Update soon . Very nice . Love the counselor part also . 

Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Today I was too sad to read the update; Maan’s pain is so evident 

PazzoFMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for updating early.

As it's a emotional phase for geet. I hope everything get's clear after paternity test. Crossing finger, hope Sameera lying about aavya birth. I want maan and geet together. Sometime i feel maan is so mean towards geet. Please update soon.

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wonderful update both r missing each other dev is also right to have a check now waiting for next

heycookie thumbnail

it hurts to see geet in pain like this without her fault she did gave her everything how much I wish things were different rightnow

here dev suggested dna test which didnt go well with maan and he tmis thinking about sameera emotions i wish he thought about geets back then

but whats done is done

but i hope maan takes devs suggestion and something interesting comes up

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

very painful

maan goes in deep guilt knowing how geet is protecting him 

visit with therapist helping maan but he need to walk long distance 

janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Great part

Geet’s parents with her at this phrase.. very hard for a parent to see 

Hope maan makes a place in Geet’s heart 

Cont soon 

Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Geet dreaming over her memories is a good sign of hope for the future even though it hurts. She sill thinks of him but like I said in the last comment its all about character development at this point. That session opened up a lot for Maan. Defining  love is hard and it doesn't mean someone has to become the "world" but become a piece of it to put it in healthy terms. I do not see this paternity test being such a bad idea considering Maan and Sameera were separate for some time. Dev and Naintara are just looking out for their family and I am glad they are able to share their happiness with everyone. Maan you just need to know that keeping fighting for Geet. She doesn't want to do no harm for her broken heart but there is care from her end so handle it with care as well!