Posted: 13 years ago
@Pallo...
What was that....🀣🀣🀣

@Chimes..
Yes dear... and I hope you tooo... bcos your FB pic say you are a mallu...πŸ˜ƒ
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey tell me more about Brij's re-entry guys, did they give any details on it?

what about the rest of the family?

i think we will get all the languages at this rate 🀣
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
okie MSK version!

Aaj tak Maan Singh Khurana ko koi Sister nahi tha.. aur kabhi hoga bhi nahi!! HAAN! hmmm... GITH!! NES aur NEB.. woh dono phools ko dustbin mein pheko!! gandi badboo aati hai! HAAN!!
😈
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@shonn papdi n Sigs...thanx...πŸ˜†
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@pennu.. HAAN hAAN!! HOON HAAN!!🀣
shivangi783 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@shreya-Hmmm, okies. But do continue with your emoticon wali takes😊
BTW your OS-A kick of love was really sweet. And the title is so apt!

@Jhan-You should put the Gurlingish one at the top in the post. That is the best one among all the languagesπŸ˜†

@All-Is there some new GC interview?
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just finished my virgin take on page 3 hope you guys like it...(posted here for people who don't believe in turning back)

-----πŸ˜›-My Not So Eloquent TakeπŸ˜›-------

Ok the episode began very nicely I liked Geet's desperation to hear the 3 words...coz all said and done she's just an 18 year old girl falling in love for the first time (coz with Dev it was just lust and she was desperate to get out of fear-filled life that she lived in HP) and usually people in love expect their partners to confess their love in the form of those 3 words....so that was OK. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
But what I couldn't fathom was the approach...could have been done in a better way instead of trying to make him confess using a game.πŸ˜•πŸ˜• The game hmmmm what can I say was a bit OTT and shuru hote hi khatam ho gaya before I could say...Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia(and this is a real word)... πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Reminded me of the game Pari played with both Maan and Geet. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›There also it was word association but of a different kind!!! So CVs again dipped into their past ki potli(sack) and pulled out this trick....😲😲

As MSK says Kuch Naya Karo...Yeh Alag Baat hai ki he himself doesn't do anything "Naya"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Why was NES scared when she saw a shadow in Maan's room and what was Arjun doing in Maan's room...stealing his clothes??? But one thing I have to say about these two is that they are VERY VERY VERY FAAAASSSST!!!!  Seedha Candle-light Dinner...HMMMM.....At this speed we might see NEB-NES kids before Geet's child is born🀣🀣🀣🀣!!!!

But what I liked was Maan's interruption of this interlude and his telling NEB with one look that "STAY OUT OF OUR LIFE OR ELSE...." πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ I like Maan's instincts about NEB ...He is really very sharp and here NEB is making the big mistake of thinking that NES is Maan's weakness but he is going to be so sorely disappointed that he will regret the day he laid eyes on her....This will be like what happens to Wickham when he gets stuck with Lydia in Pride and Prejudice!!! I'm waiting for that day when Maan will banish both of them away....WOW that day I will "Hil Hil Ke Naacho Naacho".....

But CVs...*going down on my knees and begging* Please Please Please spare us the torture of watching these two romance.....We just cannot stand it and our eyes and hearts can't bear so much of pain!!! Our brain has already reached its threshold of watching illogical and unbearable things so....Please throw NEB-NES out or just throw NES out atleast...She is unwatchable!!! Its like keeping a coal and a diamond together and saying that coal looks better!!

THROW NEB-NES OUT

I'm telling you NES -NEB romance kills the complete episode...I wish it was not interspersed between Maan and Geet scenes....their lackluster performance gets highlighted even more because of this.... 😑...

Maan telling Geet that he will say the 3 words when it snows in Delhi and Geet believing him was very cute.

Her monologue after Maan leaves was comical...DD rocks in such scenesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†!! Call to the weather bureau OTT😲😲!!!

Daadi-Maan -NES scene --Filler so no comments...

Geet's monologue and Maan and Geet's Phone Love ....Hmmm 😳😳 Ok chalega...

But ILU (Indian Lottery Union ) and Geet's expression after the first and the subsequent message PRICELESS..🀣🀣🀣

Again NEB-NES Scene....🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒.

MSK's Kuch Kuch hota hai dialogue OTT...

And our woe is that Kuch nahi hota hai...vohi tho problem hai..🀣🀣🀣..🀣...

Chaddo....the CVs are confused souls...sometimes they turn MSK into a poet, sometimes a lawyer(remember the "mouke ki najaakat ko madde nazar rakthe hue" dialogue), sometimes a teenage lover boy (like today) and sometimes a suave, mature MAN ...Its like Multiple Personality Disorder (Sin where art thou??)πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Precap--looked promising....😳😳 Loved GC's voice modulations....

For today's epi I'd say GC, DD, Barry(except for the Kuch Kuch Hota Hai line) take a bow...πŸ‘πŸ‘

P.S- I loved Shimla ke Pahaad aapke liye yahaan aayenge dialogue....🀣🀣🀣

πŸ˜•πŸ‘Now For the Theme of the Den

What can I say Brij Handa rocks!!!! He is a one-track minded villian. For him women are nothing but nuisances and he will do anything to crush them. We have seen him do that many times in HP. But he has a mindbowing screen presence...After Maaneet the chemistry that sets the screen on fire is BriMaan... sometimes maybe even more than MaaneetπŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!  He is one villian we unanimously love to HATE!!! And who by the mere announcement of his arrival has overshadowed all the conversations in the den and outside. People have even forgotten about the upcoming much awaited kiss...such is his aura....SO WELCOME BACK BRIJ!!!! You sure are going to give this story a much needed interesting twist and also a upward boost!!!

OMG....I wrote a freaking thesis for a single episode....*ducks the brickbats thrown at her and exits*...

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok guys what's being discussed??