Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Ash's mum thanks, my nose is soo sore and red right now, I went to work tho and someone got admitted with query swine flu so i kept well away

@ pallo 🤣🤣🤣🤣
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ Pennu.......THAT WAS NE's shaadi ka joda!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Armu4eva thumbnail
mi7.... nice..one.....

'Maan Singh Khurana.......jo chahta hai..wohi hota hai... agar..Maan Singh Khurana ne keh diya ke uski koi behen nahi.....to koi behen nahi.....haan!!' 😎 🤣
mchopra thumbnail
@all: anajna is not here so stop adressing posts to her..man hlf the posts are adressed to her..hehe..
waise i was just kidding abt languages and here its become a serious task..waise after its done post it na on their wall..tab tak main plain english mein gaaliyaan nikaal kar aaye..
@anwesha(ash's mum): U aksed me that day what i was doing at 7..i forgot to sleep coz i was doing maths..hehe..and i jst leave lappy on..coz i am too unpredictable abt my writing habbits..in middle of a sum i may feel like writing a poem..and so my lappy is on with music..and i saw anjs post so i just came back to reply to her..
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Sorry For disappearing Someone was on the door...

@Parm Yeah I was right hehe..She is addicted to Manisha's actions lol..Done will surely pass on the hugs for her..

@All Brijj Is coming and he already made me clean the floor this morning..I spilt the hot milk on the floor..As drashti says she is clumsy in her interviews I am now less I have broken so many cups in Dramatic Ways🤣
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Shreya yeah I'm gonna give it a try, I will let you know once i start working on it but don't tear it to shreds 🤣 

@ marsha  part 3 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳🤣
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i was thiking of Nakool version tooo.. 😆

Saab!! pakaana toh humara  kaam hai!! phir yeh NES-NEB 'X'press se humein kyun pakathe ho?
*puke*
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

WHAT?!?!?!?

DEJA VU????

RIGHTO......swiNEs in action!!!!

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
priya86 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail