Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 months ago

Nice update 

Feeling sad for maaneet 

Waiting for next update. 

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Update after long. So  Maan is going to a therapist and he informs her that he likes her but not in love with her. Geet in the other hand meeting him gets affected and decides to look out for a job post her internship. 

PazzoFMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for updating. Please update story about maan and geet. Can't see them far.

akkub.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update 

Maan get missing each other but due to circumstance not able to express it and above that Sam msg to man which geet see and felt jealous which again hurt her 

Friends of geet helping her by taking her for holidays and maan taking therapy both trying there best but will they succeed or they will realise each other place in other heart and life and give one more chance to there marriage 

Can't wait for next part 

Update soon

heycookie thumbnail

its true nobody once thoughta bout the pain maan went through, not maan himself, i really feel for him right now

the therapist session was much needed

i am glad he is taking some help

hope everything will fall in place soon

waiting to see how maaneet are going to come together again, makes me eager to read more of this one

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Its good that Maan is going through therapy. He needs to come to terms with the past before he can move on. We don't know if his future lies with Sameera or Geet. Like Geet realized, Sameera will always be a part of his life now because they have a child. Much as it hurt Geet to see it, they will be talking.

The trip will be a good break for Geet. We hope she does find a good job elsewhere for her own sanity.

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 53

It's true Geet would need another job if she does not

want to run into Maan

while for Maan seeing her it almost felt as if she somehow calmed his emotions 

I like that Geet's friends even the gus now support her and no body made a fuss about her 

been married to Maan Khurana.

Maan now seeing a therapist. and that is good because he needs to really talk about his past pains 

Maan admits he likes Geet but he also misses her 

I'm still hoping that Maan and Geet can get together again.

janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely part 

Geet trying to be strong but hope maan sees her sorrow 

Both cannot express their feelings fully

Just hoping this session helps maan realize and try to make things better for them 

Cont soon 

Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Maan in therapy is very much needed because he holds so much in and does not say a single word about his hurts and pains. He needs to process his own emotions and validate them. He can be supportive but also express his sorrows. Dr. Singhania is right there no fault of anyone but it was just the situation. Geet has 7 weeks and in these 7 weeks I hope she builds herself up. She is going to live the way she wanted to prior to marriage and I hope with the support of her friends she is able to do that. The distance will build their characters and strengthen them for when they do come together!

crazymaneetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

lovely update!

loved the conversation between maan and the therapist...glad that you have brought up the issue of mental health