(Shiv-Gauri): The Oldest Story... - 2 - Page 81

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wilddevil2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Though d update was gud but I want SG. Looks like SG r talk of d khurana family.

Continue supersoon
P.S. Men r such oblivious creatures. Waise SG r seriously superfast. No family planning and all.

Actually it would be very boring! Without the ugliness (I don't mean ugly people) one would not be able to appreciate beauty

That's true too... But I have to say, Brazil appears to have a much larger percentage of human beauty than God put anywhere else in the World... 
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sridevi27

That's true too... But I have to say, Brazil appears to have a much larger percentage of human beauty than God put anywhere else in the World... 

And they pay through the nose for that beauty...  I'll take my 3 C-Section belly and flabby butt over spending all my money on plastic surgery.😆  Besides, hubby still loves my belly and my butt and that's really all that matters!
Edited by saomom - 13 years ago
chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazin! It seems d world is aware of their secret except them. I cnt undrstand wat thng holdin them back 4m talkin its their ego or awkwardnes or their hurt.
nikipuki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
@Tammie (saomom) ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Black_beauty thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow!!!
That was one funny update!!: D
loved the nayana-vicky-nirosha part!!: )
it's amazing how everyone around shiv and gauri has realized that they love each other and they themselves are oblivious to it!!hope they clear out their misunderstandings soon!!: )
update soon!!: D
Apart from me is there anyone else single here????

Im getting jealous of all the boyfriend and husband talks 😳🤣
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
u brought the khuranas back.......YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...i am so happy....u don't know how happy i am...i requested u to start a FF on maaneet again earlier.....but i really hope u bring maaneet back to us..
and shiv and gauri= gud luck to them :) and their 23 years of battle 
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

Apart from me is there anyone else single here????

Im getting jealous of all the boyfriend and husband talks 😳🤣

I am single too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We need to find someone for ourselves now... 😕

blueangel1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
wow, gone for only a few hours but i have pages worth of things to read up on.

1st most importantly, love the update.....the khuranas make the best appearances, wether they are brief or long........SG *sighs* i dont know what to say.......eventually i know it will work out between them, especially now, but you have me on the edge of my seat all the time.

as for the other conversations,

i am so joining the support group. agree the shradha should be president.

i also nominate shabir for the wildstone ads, i loved him in kayamath, esp. post leap, he was looking so delicious after that

i currently have 48 pairs of shoes, but my black pumps need to be replaced, so i guess i will say 47 pairs

i cook everything, but since punjabi food is already ordered, i also specialize in chinese and italian food, and am a very mean baker, so i will take any requests for cakes, pies, etc.

and i am also jealous of all these non-singles, i want a guy too *pouting*

Edited by blueangel13 - 13 years ago