Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikipuki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Devi, question for the psychologist in you.

Are people really that perceptive of others emotions? Everybody in the room guessed that Shiv-Gauri had done it, residual angst etc. Don't people put on a wall or defenses when with others? I can detect when my husband or son are upset or angry or happy but that's 'cos they are family. I have never been able to guess or for that matter attempted to guess if anybody else has done it or not. I guess my question is, I usually don't detect some of the finer nuances of emotions in others, Is it because I am not actively looking for it or something else? 

Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
oh wow - that was one hilarious update!!!! hahahhaha liked how u added ur own tadka to it tooo - (if you're wondering why i'm talking about tadka - it's because i just finished cooking)

erm loved how maan and geet analysed them........and then how Ni, Anya and Viraan proper did an in-depth - well  anya did......ni just asked bits and viraan just sed things to look smart...hehehehe

and woah how n earth did Tara knw that????? sheesh - must be some kind of mother's intuition....lol it would be nyc to see them break the news and how they would react to the numerous congrats they get amongst the shocked faces......lool

hmmmmmmm I can't wait - my waiting power is very lowwwwwwwww

cudnt u like do us a mega favour......plzzzzzzzzzzz and like give us like a double update???? plzz z plzzzzz plzzzzz plzzzzzzz

Originally posted by: nikipuki

Devi, question for the psychologist in you.

Are people really that perceptive of others emotions? Everybody in the room guessed that Shiv-Gauri had done it, residual angst etc. Don't people put on a wall or defenses when with others? I can detect when my husband or son are upset or angry or happy but that's 'cos they are family. I have never been able to guess or for that matter attempted to guess if anybody else has done it or not. I guess my question is, I usually don't detect some of the finer nuances of emotions in others, Is it because I am not actively looking for it or something else? 

Oh girl, I don't want you to take all my posts as firmly being based in reality.   This was obviously a case of exaggeration... but then again, Shiv-Gauri's emotions are so strong and so inhibited when it comes to each other that I am sure it leaks out in ways that everyone around them can pick up on...
Edited by sridevi27 - 13 years ago
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@Niki....don't know how Devi will answer it. But in astrology....this is how we say it works. It all about the strength of your Aura. You may put mental walls around....but they are not strong enough to hold in the flow of the ether from subconscious to the environment around. In other words, your thoughts travel. And people with strong Auras can easily pick up on them. As it is, when you are in close vicinity to others...what you feel about them is believed as a result interplay between your respective Auras.  Edited by jazzerette - 13 years ago
nikipuki thumbnail

Oh girl, I don't want you to take all my posts are firmly based in reality.   This was obviously a case of exaggeration... but then again, Shiv-Gauri's emotions are so strong and so inhibited when it comes to each other that I am sure it leaks out in ways that everyone around them can pick up on...
[/QUOTE]

Devi Devi Devi, if I took all your posts were based on reality then the word would be filled with handsome hunks and hot babes!!! 

Ah Nik!  What a world that would be... what a world...*sigh*
Edited by sridevi27 - 13 years ago

jazzerette thumbnail
I need to go to sleep...I am on a rambling spree again. Soon I'll start rhymingšŸ¤£
nikipuki thumbnail

Originally posted by: jazzerette

@Niki....don't know how Devi will answer it. But in astrology....this is how we say it works. It all about the strength of your Aura. You may put mental walls around....but they are not strong enough to hold in the flow of the ether from subconscious to the environment around. In other words, your thoughts travel. And people with strong Auras can easily pick up on them. As it is, when you are in close vicinity to others...what you feel about them is believed as a result interplay between your respective Auras. 

very interesting perspective. Are you sure you want to be an IAS officer? Are you really a corporate lawyer? Gosh you are so unlike other lawyer friends I have...........
nikipuki thumbnail

Originally posted by: sridevi27

Devi Devi Devi, if I took all your posts were based on reality then the word would be filled with handsome hunks and hot babes!!! 

[/QUOTE

Ah Nik!  What a world that would be... what a world...*sigh*

Actually it would be very boring! Without the ugliness (I don't mean ugly people) one would not be able to appreciate beauty
jazzerette thumbnail

very interesting perspective. Are you sure you want to be an IAS officer? Are you really a corporate lawyer? Gosh you are so unlike other lawyer friends I have...........

I specialize in corporate law....so that makes me one right? 

And since I don't take fees for astro-readings so i need a job to sustain....hence civil services. Plus, the prep is tool to deflect marriage....so its a perfect settingšŸ¤£
Edited by jazzerette - 13 years ago