Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Test of pativrata pati or checking feelings ......this is like "ek teer teen nishaane nah...make it four" side effect of the experiment=shiv gauri conclusion will be coming soon........

T the dreaming beauties' "tere mere sapne" the reality is gonna bounce!!!!
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMGGGGGGGG....this is just ...crazyy...can't wait to see how this plays out..

Chapter 62: What's love got to do with it? – Part 3

Before she could ask what mystery liquid the bottle contained, Gauri continued.

"But if you fail even after this practically fail-safe method, then you must admit defeat."  She turned around now.  "And you must get out of his life.  No more embarrassing public advances or displays of your ardor for him."

Ah, so that's what she really wanted.  But…

"I take it your husband does not know that you are setting me loose on him with the assistance of whatever this practically fail-safe method is?"  She asked Gauri as she shook the bottle in her hand.

Gauri did not answer that question and this time, her eyes swept low once before she raised them again.

Thalia gave a small laugh as she walked toward Gauri.

"I see… so, a part of you wants me to see that Shiv is definitely not interested in me and this final experiment is going to prove that.  And another part of you is dreading how this experiment will really play out."

Gauri turned around to look out the window again.

"Trust is just a word I see…"  Thalia said, if only to rub it in again.

"Thalia, I don't know that a woman who attempts to publicly claim another woman's husband by cheap displays of lust is any authority of trust.  If anything, it shows that she is operating under a practically non-existent moral code that has nothing remotely to do with a virtue like trust.  So, save me the preaching." 

"Sanctimonious much?"  Thalia couldn't resist asking.

"No, actually not.  But I have also not made it a habit to openly pursue adultery."

"But see, that's where you would be wrong.  I am blissfully single.  It means that I can go after any man I want and it would not be adultery."

"Would you like me to be more precise in my choice of words, Thalia?  That you are a debauched, devious, depraved tart who promotes adultery?"

"Gauri, I am not quite sure if you are convincing me to sleep with your husband or stay away from him.  Make up your mind girl.  Which one is it?"

This time she watched Gauri take a deep breath before turning around.

"I want you to seduce my husband. If you lose, like I said before, you will back off."

"And if I win?"

There was just a moment of startled confusion in her eyes before she collected herself and said, "If you win, you can have him.  It should be easy enough to grant him a divorce on the basis on adultery."

"Grant him?  Ha!  You do have quite a way with words.  So, you will grant him a divorce on the basis on adultery?  Now, I am starting to wonder if this is not just a ploy you and your old lover hatched just so that you can get a divorce and go back to him."  Thalia wondered out loud as she wandered across the room.

"Don't put you and me in the same category!"  Gauri's eyes flashed with anger now.

"Oh come on Gauri, don't be a hypocrite!  You are asking me to test your husband's faithfulness to you.  Either that, or you want to be out of this marriage so that you can go back to your ex.  Those are the only two reasons good enough to make up a convoluted scheme like this.  So, don't be like a pot and call my kettle black."

"Thwarting you wouldn't be enough of a reason?"  Gauri asked.

"There are many less painful ways to thwart me.  After all, there's always a possibility that your incredibly sexy husband with his glorious charm and wit and – I am making a conjecture here - amazing prowess in bed – would be tempted and just give in to a woman like me."  She watched with a smile as Gauri turned back around to the window.   The girl was easy to provoke when it came to Shiv. "Like I said, there are far less painful ways to do this otherwise…  But at least with your ex-lover, you can be guaranteed that there would be no cheating.  The man doesn't look like he has balls enough to run a red-light, much less commit adultery." 

"And yet, he managed to find the balls to leave me on the eve of our wedding to go rescue some miserable, selfish lowlife from her last escapade, whatever it was.  Something tells me that there is lot more to him than he ever let on."

Her heart clenched for a second as she stopped in her tracks.  "Maybe it was unavoidable this last time.  Maybe it won't happen ever again."  She said in a low voice without thinking.

"And how would you know that?"  Gauri turned around from the window and asked.

She shook off whatever emotion that had seized her in that second and forced herself to face Gauri.

"I don't.  I was merely making a guess.  Either way, it appears we are at a stalemate.  I think we could go all evening making assumptions about each other's motives, but ultimately it is all irrelevant.  What matters is whether I will agree or not."

Gauri nodded. 

"I will agree on one condition.  And you cannot ask me any questions about it."

Gauri tilted her head in a motion asking her to continue.

"Do I have your word?"

"I will agree to consider it."

"Alright then.  If I am successful, I want your word that you will give a fair chance to the man who is now back in your life."

"The man who is now back in my life?  You mean, Shashank?"  Gauri asked, perplexed.

Thalia nodded.

"What is it to you?"  Gauri asked.

"I told you, no questions.  I would like your word that you will strongly consider it.  He loves you very much."

Gauri appeared poised to ask more, but then stopped herself.

"Very well then.  Once you drink it, you will have roughly twenty minutes before you feel the effects."

"Which is what?"

"It makes you more desirable, Thalia.   I know that you may not think there is a need, but believe me.  This will make you irresistible to any man."

This time Thalia laughed out loud.  "This I Got To See."

"Believe me, I know it works.  I was the first human subject that it was tried on."

"You're serious?"  Thalia asked now, looking at the seemingly ordinary bottle and its contents.

"Like a heart-attack"  Gauri replied for the second time that day. 

------------------------------------------

Edited by sridevi27 - 13 years ago
LOL... this will be interesting indeed 😆
can't wait to see how it plays out !!!!
Edited by Lip-a-Licious - 13 years ago
bono_jostna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!!! what game is gauri playing???????? it will be so enjoyable!!!
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ooooooo - i cnt wait i cnt wait i cnt wait............eagarly awaiting this...more than the shabbang of the nu year!!!!! hehehehehhe
wilddevil2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gauri is playing wid fire. Wat scares me is Shiv's reaction when he finds out abt this plan.

It's gonna b interesting.
Pls continue soon

P.S. Thalia's words abt trust were so right. For d first time I'm angry wid G.
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting...very very interesting. But I guess we have to wait till "next year" to see what unfolds😈 
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Eeeeek Deviii! I was (still am..) so happy that I read this update JUST 10 minutes after it was uploaded! I woke up, checked my phone, and what do I see, ANOTHER update! :O 
You KNOW you already made my day ;) hehe 

I was chanting "I love you Devi, I love you Devi, I love youuu.." with gasps in the middle, reading the update..

DAMN these women are SOMETHING, actually MUCH more than SOMETHING. Wow. They were owning each other like anything..

and what the eff is WRONG with Gauri?!?!?!?!?!?! I REALLY fail to understand her -_- 
Ugh, poor Shiv :( I want to see his reaction after he finds out about Gauri's oh-so-amazing "plan" or whatever. Ugh.

But I do agree with Thalia about the trust thing..i'm surprised that she actually has a brain that works! All this time I was convinced that she didn't have anything up in that head of hers :P hehe

Update soon =) and ALMOST/ADVANCE Happy New Year! :)

-Sneha 

PS - Do you think Gauri and Thalia can take time out for me and teach me how to diss and come up with good comebacks in different situations, cuz honestly, I SUCK at dissing people :P hehe ;)

PPS - Oh, I almost forgot to say, AMAZING update =)

PPPS - I'm waiting for pixie and saomom to read this update and analyze this update! They always have such different POV's that I love it :D I'm a fan of you guys! and (you already know this Devi,) A HUGE fan of your writing :D 

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
She definitely has a lot of faith in Shiv (and so do I)....I liked how she played the game...Very well strategised!

Thalia is going to lose
Before she finds Shiv she will find Shanky
and together they will indulge 
in a lot of hanky panky

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tammie: My first attempt at poetry is dedicated to you. Hope this makes up for the stale popcorn!