Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikipuki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Well...... none of the emoticons were sufficient to express my reaction to reading the update. Devi, you have a very devious, devious, and incredibly imaginative mind (I mean this in a complementary way πŸ˜Š). I don't think I quite imagined the twist would play out this way

will wait for the update to see how this little track plays out!!
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ugh..
now I understand WHY men say women are so complicated -_- Maaaaannnnnnnnnnnnn Devi, what is this woman?! Even me, being a female, has FAILED to understand her. All I can say is What.The.Hell? 

Anywhosums, I am looking forward to this..very much :P 

P.S - I think I'll organize a party on behalf of all the readers here xD SO MANY UPDATES!
We <3 you Devi! :D
BUT PLEASE..
Update soon ;)
Cytherea thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
ok WHAT?? i don't get it
is gauri seeking revenge or what??
i really hope thalia ends up in shashanks arms instead..lol
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmmm....   Very interesting....

Here's what I think.  Gauri is gonna pull a big switcheroo.  She's setting up Thalia with Shiv being the bait.  Then, she'll get the Shankster to step in and 'help' Thalia...  She said she was going to use Shashank, right?  What better way?  Well, at least that's what I hope will happen.  I kinda like that Gauri and Shiv were working things out, but I bow to your superior literary skills and will not-so-patiently wait to see what really happens.

Please hurry.  The Haagen-Daaz is starting to melt, making a big mess and pixie's popcorn will soon go stale...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Soooo yeahh Devi..
when's the next update? ;)

haha i kid i kid :)
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Waitin n watching is over.

I m upset or should I say annoyed or bothered with Gauri!!!!

Yeah I m all of that with Gauri.

What is she trying to prove?
In light of the outpouring of confusion and derision regarding Gauri's current state of mind and chosen path, she has asked me to remind y'all of what she said before (and that she wasn't kidding!)... 

I think it went something like this...

"If the unfortunate spectators of this melodrama thought that she, Gauri Kapoor, was the heroine while Thalia the anointed femme fatale and vixen, they had another thing coming!  She would never be caught dead in the category of the timid, spineless, unassuming, fate-conspired-against-me ilk of heroines that abounded today… oh hell no… and if that wench, Thalia, thought that she could cast herself in the role of the villain, Gauri would only be too happy to show her that she was the better woman for the job!"

Like I said, girlfriend wasn't kidding!  ;)  And I wouldn't want to cross path with this chick if I were you.  Poor Shiv!  

Just a messenger,

-Devi
diotima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I likey
aah 2 updates in a row...heaven πŸ€—
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMG!!!! I can't understand the mindsets of your female characters.... What the hell does Gauri have in her mind???
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG Sri...

After reading your non-generic cats fights, I think of this song that is playing in my brain now for some odd reason.

Jal ta hai jiya mera bhigi bhigi raaton mai...aaja gori ub to raha nahi jay re hai re hai re....

Don't ask why.....