Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I just read the update.  Can't comment right now.  Hubby is next to me on his laptop watching country music videos really loud.  <sigh>  How can I concentrate on Gauri and Thalia with Brad Paisley singing "I'm Gonna Miss Her" at the top of his lungs.  Honestly!  I love him dearly, but  why can't he go to work this morning?!?!?!😡😆

So dear friends, if I can send him to the store, or out of the house, I'll sneak back in here, re-read the update and let you know of my thoughts. ðŸ˜†

Happy New Year!

ps - thanks for the poem Shradha!  And no worries, we'll pop some fresh popcorn!

Edited by saomom - 13 years ago
Sur_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
well....gauri knows the outcome....if shiv could resist her for that long, thalia should be easy...
Sur_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Dear Gauri
I am pleased to see your sweet, understanding and logical reaction. And anyways since this is Devi's fic, nobody gets to be the villian till the end. :)
Love
Sur
Edited by Sur_Singhania - 13 years ago
uzmam1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I also want to see how this pans out ..

someone is going to get hurt or have their pride dented badly!!
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy New Year to everyone!!😃

Heyy Devi,

omgg this is soo exciting!!....it almost seems as intense as the maan-brij battlefield and now thats saying something😆
and as Russell Peter says, "somboddy is gonna get hurt"😆.....or maybe not😉
pweez do continue soon.....save us the torture!!

Chapter 63: What's Love Got to Do With it – Part 4

"What the hell, Thalia!  Where is Gauri?"  Shiv looked back at the door that she had closed behind her.  He walked back and tried to open it, but couldn't.

"Open this door."  He said as he looked back at her and pulled on the handle.

"Why don't we try this as an experiment, Shiv?  Stay in here with me for an hour and if I can't tempt you in any way, shape, or form, I will concede that you are not in the least bit moved by my considerable charms."  She raised an eyebrow and sucked in her lower lip for effect. 

She watched him close his eyes and take a deep breath before he opened them.

"Thalia, you and I both know that you don't want me.  So, what is it that you really want?" 

"That's where you are mistaken Shiv.  I do want you.  So, I am going to use the time we have in here to convince you of that fact."

"Even if there is any truth to what you are saying, I do not return your feelings in the least, and for that I really am sorry."

"Oh come on, Shiv! You are hurting my feelings."  She said as she turned around to hide the tingling that she felt along her skin.  What the hell!

"You are very beautiful Thalia.  I know that. You know that.  Half the world knows that.  And maybe I would not have turned you down if I had met you six months ago.  But things are a bit different now.  I am married, for one."

"Don't tell me you are going to resist me just for the sake of being faithful to your marriage."  She said as she turned back toward him.  Suddenly, she felt a warmth building in her belly that was not entirely familiar.  She closed her eyes for a second to wait for the feeling to pass.  It had been an hour since she drank the bottle of water that Gauri had given her and invited Shiv to come to this hotel room in the pretense that Gauri wanted him to come. 

"What's wrong?"  Shiv asked now, looking concerned as she inhaled and exhaled slowly and deliberately. 

"Nothing."  She said before walking away from him and back towards the wide windows to open one of the panels. 

"You didn't answer my question, Shiv."  She reminded him but suddenly a strange heat flared in her belly and she pushed open the window to feel more air, leaning far out in the process.

"Thalia, you are going to fall out. What's wrong with you?"  He rushed towards her to pull her back in.  As soon as she felt his touch on her arm though, the flare in her belly turned to flames and she moaned out loud.

"Oh God!" she closed her eyes inadvertently as her dream from last night flashed through her head.

"My Lord! Your skin is burning up.  Are you sick?"  He asked.

Shiv's hand was still on her, but all she could see in her mind's eye was the dream from last night in painstaking detail. 

He had thrown her on top of her bed… she had tried to get out… but he had pulled her back to cover her body with his… her eyes had closed… she had opened her mouth to yell out at him… and just like that his lips had been on hers… and then…

She shrugged her arm out of Shiv's grip and slid down on the floor, perspiration starting to bead on her forehead.

"Oh God!" she ran her hands down her neck as she felt another flash of heat go through her.

He dropped down next to her as she put her head in between her knees.

"Thalia?" 

He grasped her by the arms to raise her to face him.

"What's wrong?"

"Shiv, don't touch me please."  She said as she shook off his hands and got up to walk across the room.

"Fine, I won't touch you.  What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing!  Nothing is wrong.  I just felt a little hot, that's all."  She was turned away from him and quickly rushed to the mini freezer in the corner. 

"What are you looking for?" he asked after he watched her for a minute.

She turned around with the ice that she found and started running them over her forehead and neck. 

"What sort of poison did your wife feed me?  Is she trying to kill me?"  she asked now as she doubled over as another flare of heat passed over her limbs.

"My wife what?  What does she have to do with this?"  He asked quietly as he took in the sight of the woman in front of him.  He had only seen such agitation in a woman once in his life and it had been the best night of his life.  And now Gauri had done what?

"Nothing.  I didn't say anything." 

She walked over to the bed then and he could see that the ice had already melted over her skin and onto her clothes.

"Shaan…" she whispered suddenly.

"What did you say?"  He asked.  She was saying too much all at once and he was having trouble keeping up with everything that was coming out of her mouth.

Her eyes opened suddenly and she ran her hands over her face.  "No, I didn't say anything.  Lord, what is happening to me?  This thing was supposed to make me irresistible to men, not give me a heat stroke!"

He walked over to her now as he gently explained, "No, it's making you go into the proverbial heat."

"What?" she asked as she parted the hands that were covering her face.

"It's an aphrodisiac, Thalia.  It's making you go into heat.  The first two hours are like this.  And then…"

"And then…?" she practically yelled her question.

"It increases your sex-drive to the millionth degree, Thalia.  You're going to have very little control over what your body wants to do."

"What?  How the hell does that make me desirable??  Your wife is a nut-case!  Seriously screwed up in the head!  How does increasing my sex drive make you want to have sex with me since you are the one who is resistant to begin with?  Her logic leaves much to be desired!"

"She gave you the aphrodisiac so that you would seduce me?"  He asked slowly, fire of a different kind starting to build in him.  He hadn't thought that Gauri was capable of such deceit.

"What the hell!  This is the most asinine plan that I have ever heard of.  Oh, and I am pretty sure that you were not supposed to know… Not that I give a rat's ass now!" She barely finished before she doubled over once again.

He rushed to her side. "You need to go home, Thalia.  This thing is going to take about 8 hours to work itself out of your system.  And believe me, it's going to a very torturous 8 hours for you."   

"You have to call Shaan."

"Who?" he repeated.

"Aargh…" she turned around to rush to the freezer to get more ice.

"Ask Shaan to come get me!"  She grabbed more ice as she recited the number.

"Lord, this is the worst seduction plan in the history of mankind."  She yelled out now as she took the entire bucket of ice and poured it over her head.

He backed away from her, helpless, as he dialed.

"Hello"  A male voice answered on the third ring.

"Hello, is this Shaan?"

There was a pause at the other end of the line before he heard, "What's wrong with Thalia?"

Shiv was surprised.  "How did you know?"

"What's wrong with her?"

"Well, she is not feeling well and she is asking for you.  My name is Shiv and you can call me back at this number if you have troubling finding us."  He proceeded to give the man the name of the hotel and the room number.

"What are you doing with her?"  Shiv heard the man ask just as he was about to hang up the phone.

"Excuse me?"  He asked, taken aback by the animosity he heard in the man's tone.

"Never mind.  I will be there soon."  And the phone went dead.

Edited by sridevi27 - 13 years ago
Cytherea thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
ahahaha..OMG wow..
now shiv is pissed!! i wonder what will hapeen when shiv and shashank come face to face
lol gauri is in BIG trouble now
thanks for the update and 
Happy New Year
Edited by shiv-gauri4eva - 13 years ago
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Shanky to the rescue!!!!😆  ...And Gauri is in some kinda trouble!😆
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
oh myyyyyyy noooooo couldnt she keep her gob shut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dear o dear.........................so now shiv will get some misunderstanding -im glad she didnt mention what the outcome would mean for either of them - and that is NOT an implication for you to include it in your next update or ever!!!!

but i cant even think what would have been the results..........

hmmmm i guess we all knw whats gonna happen with "shaan" and his thalia- hehehe i wonder if she'll confront him about the kiss...hehehehe its funny how shiv n gauri's car got rolling due to this and now thalia and shaan's is going similarly - oooooo i wonder...was this the hidden motive of this whole shabbang - she probz had a hunch that shaan n thalia were meant to be n needed a little helping

heehehehehehehe
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🤣
OMG It's fun...but poor Shiv...I see double trouble in the paradise.  Knew it, it would be Shaan to her rescue yet again but this time would he be the one who need to be rescued? Oooh gosh can't stop my self laughing.  Sri Sri Sri...I hope you have copyrights to your brain.  Salute to you woman.