How Do You Know Your In Love?

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
Explain what you feel when your in love. Smile
When u think about Love if any person comes in to ur mind then You are in Love wid that person..

Originally posted by Sameeha786

Read this 12 ways...Big smile

TWELVE:
You talk with him/her late at night and when you go to bed you still think of him/her.

ELEVEN:
You walk really slowly when you are with him/her.

TEN:
You don't feel Ok when he/she is far away.

NINE:
You smile when you hear his/her voice.

EIGHT:
When you look at him/her,you do not see other people around you.You see only him/her.

SIX:
He/She is everything you want to think.

FIVE:
You realise that you smile every time you look at him/her.

FOUR:
You would do anything to see him/her.

THREE:
While you have been reading this, there was a person in your mind all the time.

TWO:
You've been so busy thinking of that person that you didn't notice that number "" 7 "" is missing.

ONE:
You are going to check above if that's true and now you are silently laughing to yourself.

Source Email 4wrd
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by Sameeha786

Read this 12 ways...Big smile

TWELVE:
You talk with him/her late at night and when you go to bed you still think of him/her.

ELEVEN:
You walk really slowly when you are with him/her.

TEN:
You don't feel Ok when he/she is far away.

NINE:
You smile when you hear his/her voice.

EIGHT:
When you look at him/her,you do not see other people around you.You see only him/her.

SIX:
He/She is everything you want to think.

FIVE:
You realise that you smile every time you look at him/her.

FOUR:
You would do anything to see him/her.

THREE:
While you have been reading this, there was a person in your mind all the time.

TWO:
You've been so busy thinking of that person that you didn't notice that number "" 7 "" is missing.

ONE:
You are going to check above if that's true and now you are silently laughing to yourself.

Source Email 4wrd
LOL LOL You really had this one handy for this topic !
Eww at falling in love.
You will be bruised and feel sore after the fall.
I would like to quote something i read about love a while back....

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets inside you and rips you apart pain I hate love." -- Neil Gateman

Even though i dont hate love, some times i wonder if what i thought when i was in love was ever love. So at the moment i would not know if i am in love.....Smile
Interesting views .

I hate feeling helpless, subservient, wistful, and all so emotional. Being in love sucks !!