Thirumathi Selvam Archives December 2010

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I have company coming for dinner tonight, so the update will be late.  However, just so you know that you haven't missed anything, here's a brief update - Reva and Vasu go for the checkup, Reva tells Vasu not to worry, she will handle matters, all is well, RS tells them they better have a baby in the tenth month, or else!  Kavya is waiting for Sori, she calls him at work and insists that he come home.

Actually, that was all, but I will do some elaboration later.
Edited by eljay - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thursday 2/12/10 - Ore bed room woes thaan innikki - Will ape Eljay and give a
very  brief update .

DSDR and Reva in the bed room - Reva labels DSDR as some invalid and vows to
torture him.

Sori comes home and Kavya is all lovey-dovey. Sori can not handle the situation
and Kavya's open invitation. Feigns a head ache and goes to sleep.

Priya is with the baby outside MMMM's palace. Archu looks around and finds that
the baby is outside. Shouts at Priya for bringing the baby outside, sees that the
baby is running a temperature, frets and fumes...calls MMMM and says that she is
rushing to the hospital. MMMM closes his "workshop" for the time being. Archu
shouts at Priya some more .

Intha kOdumai thangalai da sammmyyyyy

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail

Friday 3rd november 2010 episode update

Sariyana frauds nirainja oru serial...oru manushana vadhu unmai pesarana...
 Appadiyae enakku ippadi varudhu....

First half-Thalaivali

Hospital...archana's overacting continues...blah blah blah nnu shouting...Priya tries to calm her sister but mission fails...arhcu inturn accuses priya ..says u r responsible fo my baby's condition...(ippo enna aachu nnu indha mummy ippadi kathudhu??)Selvam reaches the hospital and comes to arhcu and priya and asks abt the baby...Archu says baby kku  body rombha hot aairukku...priya took the baby outside..veyil pattu baby kku fever vandhuduchu..😆😆All becoz of this priya...Selvam looks at priya..Priya rombha paavama standing...

Doctor comes out and says baby is completely fine..But archu shouts at doctor😆😆says...what?my baby udambu kodhikudhu..u r saying he is normal??Evalavu selavanalum parava illai...take allvthe tests  doctor.....A nurse comes and givesthe baby  to archana..Archu konjo konjunnu konjing her son...

Doctor says.."see archu..ur son is pefectly alright..Needhan thevai illama thaiyya thakka nnu kuduchings...".Doctor tells archu to touch her son and check whether baby's body is still hot...Archu thottu parthuttu says no..ippo he is normal..Doctor says "baby aa veyila vachurundha its good for baby's health...Konjam neram baby's should be taken outside...Esp.morning sunlight isvery good for baby's health..He will get used to sunlight."..Selvam morachufies archu...

Archu,selvam and priya reaches home...Banu comes and visaruchufies abt baby's condition...priya ottufying the veyil documentary once again...But archu again gone to hyper state...starts thitting priya...says all becoz of her..daoctor said this veyil is not a problem...but adhuve problem nu sollirundha what will she do?what does she know abt baby and baby paasam?...Pethavangalukku dhaan theriyum...ivalukku eppadi theriyum..(some more erichal sentences used...iam not going to write all that bakwass😡😡)Priya feels very bad at her sister's loosuthanamana ularal and starts crying....

Selvam tells his wife to stop....Starts thitting archu..."Nothing was wrong with the baby..ella koothukkum u r responsible...but u r accusing priya?she is ur sister..do u remember that?..i didnt expect this from u achu..."(WOW..iuper selvam..innaikku oru naal mattum ungalukku MM title la irundhu leave...today,sat and sunday u will be called as super man selvam...ENJOY😆😆)....Selvam takes the baby and gives it to priya and leaves....

As soon as selvam left the place...Archu  forcibly getsback the baby from priya...baby starts crrying..But archu periya manusha baby aa thitting..says "saniyanae...why r crying now?"(W*H??Archu neeyellam oru lady aa?how dare u call the baby like that?neehdan adhu...aiyo😡😡..enakku neraiya ezhudanum polairukku...IF la censor nnu edhavadhu iruka ppa??)....Priya asks her sister...why akka?why r u shouting at the baby?...WHy r u saying such words?..But arhcu adhukkum kathittu goes inside...(Poi thola😡😡)...Banu consoles priya...

2nd half-thalaivali

Sori's house...Sori's sister watching actor surya's song...says today is surya's bday.. i like him so much..pls dont disturb me...Sori comes there and says..oh..u remember surya's bday very well...i'll now check urIQ level..What is july 15th ?Its someone's bday...tell me theanswer..Sister says dont know...kamarajar's bday...says sori....some more kostins asked by sori..Sister thiru thiru..Now its sisters turn..asks sori...what's special on dec 27th?...Sori now thiru thiru..thappu thappa answering...Atlast sister says its ur wedding day anna...Everybody decides to celebrate the special day at mahabalipuram....(ponga..tsunami vandhu unga ellarayum allattum😆😆varadhu...ungala parthu adhu bayandhu odidum..)....

Sori's room..Kavya over joyfull mood la irukanga..comes and sits near sori..says she is very happy today...Sori avoids her and reads a book...Kavya takes the book away from sori and keeps it aside..and hugs him..(aaramichutaingayya..ini orey usure pogudhe usure pogudhe effect dhaan...namakku🤢🤢)....Sori speaates her from him and says "1 sec kavya..i'll be beack"... runs to washroom..😆😆Kavya confused at his behaviour...

After some time she smiles and takes the room spray and sprays all over the room...edho song vera humming..😆😆.Sori comes out and terror aa looks at kavya...He takes a book and says he want to compete that story,tells kavya to sleep  and leaves the room...Kavya sad..Sori too sad..Sits in a chair and feeling aa kotting...

Freeze...

Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Monday  7/12/10 Archives ' Copy

The bed room saga continues - Sori escapes, Kavya follows ,Sori gets back
to the bed room and Kavya confronts - the dialogues are not worth updating -
so, suffice to say that Sori gives a Cock and Bull story " Business ho gaya,
I am in doldrums blah blah " Kavya sympathizes and promises to keep her
claws off Sori until things get sorted out - habba , kOnja naal nimmathi !!!

LR 1 is sOgam personified. Raani inquires and LR 1 says that she is worried
about the marriage - NadakkumO nadakkathO ?? - Hmm engalukkum athe kavalai
 thaan !!! Kalyaanam nadakkumaa, serial mudiyumaa nnu !! -
One whole jing bang
arrives - headed by Aakash's mom. Ellarum relatives , girl seeing padalam.. They get
down from the car, have one look at the house and pass judgement - " Veedu
 Thretha Yugathu veedaa irukku !!! 50 pauns?/ inge irutnu?? Moot point" Sambhandhi
amma is crest fallen but herds her clan inside. All have a look at LR 1 and get more discouraged. LR 1 goes in to make coffee and Aaksh's mom goes inside and
confronts - " we have painted our house, marriage preps in full swing....inge jilO nnu kidakku?? apram...antha 50 paun.." LR 1 samalichufies " ennOda DSDR is very
busy..nalaikki white wash.... paun on the way " Roja mathiriye Aakash amma kkum santhegam thaan !!!

Archu and Bhanu are coming back from somewhere. Archu enters her palace -
 just to see some thing utterly shocking - the baby is happily playing ..kicking his
legs up in the air... plate le food......a stray dog is enjoying the food...

Freeze

eljay thumbnail
If my laptop works - Tuesday

I haven't been able to view it so far today, but I will try again at night.  I keep getting a message that the Youtube account has been banned.  Helpppppppp, please, anyone!

Ok Eljay, no sweat - Roja will fill in - soon

Tuesday 7/12/10

Archu the Badrakaali - shouts "Priya , Priya" - Priya comes running from the house
owner's portion - she was watching some TV. Priya comes, sees the scenario and is
all scared. Says that the house owner paatti called and so she went leaving her food
and the baby. Bhanu and Paatti also grace the stadium - Archu shouts at Priya some
more - uh huh, why not?? When there is an august audience !!! A shivering Priya hears
some choice words " Ithuve ava baby aa irunthaa ipdi pOruppu illame pOvaala?"
Dresses up the baby saying that she has to feed MMMM - "Iva kitte pappa ai vittu ttu
pOga bayamaa irukku, I better carry him" Bhanu promises to take care of the baby
and Archu gives a parting shot - " Sari, you take care, don't give him to Priya " Poor Priya offers to play the dabba waali but Archu vetoes that too " Yen purusan theennnn,, enakku mattum thennnnn, nee pOi TV paaru"

MMMM 's Work shop - LR 1 arrives . Owner is away - bike trial eduthu poy irukkar.
Petti kadai uncle asks LR 1 to wait for MMMM " tea??" LR 1 declines the offer - waits.
Has visions off all the past misdemeanors - avangalukku pastime , Director kku oru
segment izhuppu , Roja kku thalai vali......
Finally LR 1 has butterflies in her tummy
and wants to scoot ...walks.....

MMMM arrives and the petti kadai owner promptly calls out to LR 1 ..LR 1 walks
towards her stepson ..stepson is skeptical " yen kitte irunthu pidunga innum enna
baakki irukku??" look 
LR 1 looks at MMMM ...and starts crying (dengapa, KRS le
kooda ivvalavu jalam irukkathu !!)
MMMM proves that he is the combined incarnation
of Jesus, Bhuddha and Gandhi - asks her to stop crying " U have fed me....ungalukku pidikkatta kOoda.. I have called u amma... please dont cry " That triggers more tears
" after all the kOdumais I have done to you and yourwife.....u still feel bad to see me
crying? Nee romBhhaa nallavan MMMM " Then goes on to say that DSDR cheated her...
" I wanted to conduct Raani's wedding myself....house documents.... pledging...DSDR
is the combined owner... blah blah " Then goes on to say that Park maama asked
MMMM to stop any financial arrangement " Innum 3 days thaan..invitations kuduthu
aachu... if Raani's wedding does not happen.... then I have to hang myself.." MMMM
looks concern personified ( Yovv, maakkan, athu petha pOnnukkaga athu ithuvum
seyyum, ithukku meleyum seyyum..nee nalla un thalai yai kaattu..... avanga theru
poora vukkum vendiya chillies ai un thalai yile araichikkum..)

Freeze

rojapoooo thumbnail
Wenesday - If Eljay is not there, Roja fills in   Thanks, Roja, I managed to watch today and catch most of the dialogs, so here goes:

Update for Wed, Dec 8,2010:

Bhagyam pleads with Selvam and tells him that if Rani's marriage doesn't go through, they will all have to thooku thongify, and sheds some tears.  Just when Selvam looks like he is ready to melt all over the place, Archana screams from behind:  Yaarai kettu inge vandhe?  Ippo edhai pidunga pOrae?  You cheated us out of the house by using false documents, you kicked us out of the house, now what are you going to take from us?  This marathadi?  Don't you have any VMSS?  (Ask Roja for the explanation of that if you need one!)  Don't you eat food with salt?  Just get out of here, and virattufies Bhags.  Selvam tries to interrupt her, but our volcano is beyond listening to him.    She silences him with a Neenga summa irunga ,and orders Bhags out, so Bhags leaves.  Then she orders Selvam to follow her and eat, though he says he has to take the vehicle for a trial run - what did he do earlier, pre trial run?  He follows her slowly, and just then the customer comes, so he takes it for a trial run - again!  He sees Bhagyam on the way, stops her and tells her that just because he is Rani's annan, he will make sure that the wedding goes off without problems.

Priya is watching TV, baby is sleeping in the thooLi, Bhanu is cooking, and suddenly baby wakes up and starts bawling.  Bhanu asks Priya to calm the baby, Priya says that Archana will not like it, so Bhanu picks up the baby but he continues to bawl.  Priya says it looks like he is hungry, Bhanu says she will go get a packet of milk, but Priya doesn't think he will wait for that long.  Bhanu then suggests that Priya feed him (I have never heard of neighbors taking this liberty, but then this is serial land and who has common sense out here?).  Priya tells her that Archu will be furious, but she says that she will explain, so Priya feeds the baby.  Guess who returns at this point - no prizes, but Archu enters, and is furious when she sees Priya feeding the baby.  She grabs the baby, glares at Priya who tries to explain, and says that Priya is trying to get a share in the mother child relationship (uravukku pangu poda vandhirukka).  She is glaring away like a lioness.

RS in his factory (!!), with his cronies,when a couple come in a car.  The woman is wearing three necklaces, lots of earrings, lots of poo, the man is wearing at least 8 rings on his fingers, gold bracelets on both hands, a thick gold chain on his neck and I couldn't check out the rest of the jewelry, but they were loaded.  They have come to invite RS to their son's wedding and they want him to preside over the wedding and his name has already been printed on the card.  RS is suitably moved, and he agrees.  They leave, and soneone else comes, talking about the akkramam, how could they insult him, RS asks if he has lost his mind, and the man explains, he is talking about RS's sammandhi, they have omitted his name in the invitation card.  RS looks surprised, the man shows him the card, he samalichufies that he didn't want his name along Selvam's name so he asked them not to put his name on the card.  RS is fuming after the man leaves ....

Thodarum ....

Credits: tamilO.net
rojapoooo thumbnail
Thursday  9/12/10

Reva and mom - DSDR has not gone to the shop. Reva's mom says "appa vantha
kOnnu pOduvaar, ask DSDR to leave soon " . Reva goes up and sees that DSDR
is chanting "OHMM" - Dhyanam panraaram " Reva, I hear the jingle of only one
anklet, where is the other one?? Reva, you have ordinary malli or Jathi malli on
your hair?" So much for focusing. Reva rightly points out that dhyanam does not
have such perks. RS enters home - livid - shouts "mappillai, maapillai " DSDR comes
 running down "thundai kaanOm, thuniyai kanOm " nnu. He is shown two invitations
- one where RS will conduct the marriage and another with no mention of his name.
Shouts at DSDR for such negligence. DSDR does a TJP " sathiyama enakku ithu pathi theriyaathu maama, I have not seen the invitation " RS orders DSDR to go confront
LR 1..as DSDR gets ready to visit mommy darling.....LR 1 arrives in an auto.

RS and DSDR are all set for a nice fight. LR 1 takes a plate, fills it with fruits, invitation
etc., andddddddddd......goes to the next door. To invite some one ..inge veppam
1000 degrees. She comes back from that house and is about to leave. DSDR angrily confronts " what?? what about my FIL? " LR 1 innocently asks "oh, aama, unga FIL kku invitation tharanum illai, just a minute " - takes an invitation, goes to the portico and announces " my daughter's marriage, if you do not have any other work like adi thadi,
 katta panchayath, you can come. Dont think that you have to part with some money ,
we will feed you with out any such thing. And, if u are busy and can not make it....that is ok too.." throws the invitation towards RS. RS fumes and shouts " Bhagyammm" LR 1 kku varrathe oOru kOvam " my hubby and my parents..only they can call me by name..matha entha payalukkum antha urimai illai " RS asks " enna?? panakkara sambhandhi mele
 iruntha mariyadhai, bayam ellam gone?" LR 1 says that she lost the respect on the day
he said "sappattu nerathukku varrathe" and when he refused to help in jewellery, she
lost the bayam too " nee periya manushan aa?? unakku respect?? uh huh " DSDR
shouts for his part. Reva is very happy to see this. Comes near DSDR and says
 " nee thaan aambalai illai nnu theriji pOche" DSDR sweats and Reva explains
" sister wedding kku promise pannina padi jewels pOtta aambalai...ippO MMMM
thaane pOda pOraar, so avar  than aambalai...neeyellam summa" LR 1 leaves ..RS
vows " intha kalyaanam epdi nadakkarathunnu naanum pakkaren"

Archu's palace - pappa vidame azharathu. MMMM is eating. Asks Archu to give the
baby to Priya. Archu tha Jalli Kattu KAalai is livid but can not disobey hubby
darling...gives the baby to Priya..

Freeze

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Friday 10th december 2010 EPisode Update

This is episode is full of  ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬i am unable to control myself in using this emoticon...The episode is like that..🤬 i want everyone to use this emo in ur comments ...even if u dont write anything pls copy this emo and paste it....😡😡Dir selvam..iam going to kill u...🤬

Archu gives the baby to priya....Priya takes the baby outside...Archu full of kadu kadu..Selvam maangu maangu nnu eating...Baby non-stop cying...Priya tries to  control the baby but in vain...Selvam comes and asks priya why the babyis still crying..priya answering him some bakwas....Baby thought iam going to feed him..illainadhum he is crying...(aama baby kku 65 vayasu...rombha think panni azhudhu...🤬🤬akka husband idha pesanum idha pesakoodathunnu edhavadhu irukka ????🤬)...Selvam tels to feed the baby...😲😲😲😲What the hell????🤬🤬Priya tells the reason for that...Immediately selvam shouts at archu....And tells priya to feed the baby...Priya goes in with the baby....Selvam says how my arhcu becomes such a suyanala vaadhi?She is ur sister and what's wrong in feeding the baby??(🤬🤬)will priya separate u from ur baby?how can u even think like that??oru baby kku 2 mothers is a very good thing(🤬🤬)..Archu silently listens to everything...(indha selvam manushana illai vera edhavadha??arivungaradhu ...  .1% koodaillai pola irukku....Priya mela ulla akkaraiya konjamavadhu pondatti mela kaatina enna?????idhukku archu ur baby isdead nnu appovae sollirukalam😡😡😡....🤬🤬)

Inside priya feeds the baby...Archu and selvam watches this from outside...(.🤬🤬) Selvam says ."see there..baby refused to drink milk before  ..but now he is happy with priya....leave it"...Selvam leaves and archu looks angrily at priya.....Priya ilichukitte feeds the baby...Archu all sad.....

Kavyarombhahappy aa driving her car...Some girl is running...4-5 gundas chasing her...she comes and falls infront of kavya's car...Kavya saves her and brings her home...Kavya's mom shouting at her..says "idhu enna anna chathrama?"...Samadana paduthi makes that girl eat...Then panjayathu kooduthu...Kavya asks abt the girl...Girl stats her story....Says she is malarvizhi...Appa a big shot in my village.." Enga veettu velaikaran" murugesan and myself are love birds...veetukku therinju they arranged marraige for me...So we both eloped fom there with the jewels..(vivaramdhaan..appa vendam..appa vaangi kudutha nagai mattum venuma??unnai andha 4-5 owdy kittayae vitrukanum😡😡)....Murugesan took away all the jewels and ran away leaving me alone..Then that rowdy's thorathinaga ...adaan unga car la vizhundhutten....Sori's amma tells her to go out...Kavya tells her to stop...Appa comes inbetween and stops his wife and tells kavya to take her to her room....Kavya does as instructed....

Selvam coming to SS(sivagami and sivaraman) house...Jayanthi welcomes him and takes him inside...SS asks him why he is so sad...He asks coffee to jeyanthi..Jeyanthi goes in and selvam tells thema  abt the baby panjayathu....Jeyanthi thevai illama asking some kostins from the kitchen....Sivagami says "i thought both sisters will be helpful to each other...but adhuvae problem aa aayiducha?"....Jeyanthi aajar with the coffee..Pechu stops ...All thiru thiru...Jeyanthi kku confusion...Sivagami sends her to mottaimadi to take the clothes...Jeyanthi olinjurundhu tries ottu kettufies everything.....jeyanthi saree pallu va sivagami parthuttanga...comes out and send her ....pechu vaarthai resumes...selvam says innum how long this porattam will go on?? (same thing...same thing we r asking...how long u ppl have decided totorture us with this 🤬 show😡😡)....Selvam says "i feel the beby will never be happy with archu...its better to tell the truth to archu"....SS shocked...

Thodarum....

Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Monday 13/12/10 Archives ' Copy

Tripartite Meeting - the S squared and MMMM - Manjal Pisasu is driven away judiciously
by Lady Shiva. MMMM says that he can not deal with this "fight for pillai paasam " -
" Priya frets every time he cries (antha pappa kku peyar vaikkaliyaa??  Junior MMMM?)
and he also prefers to drink Priya's milk. I dont think that this baby will ever take to
Archu !!! Pesame unmai yai sOllidalaam " Now it is the turn of S squared to fret and
Lady Shiva says "now now MMMM , do not rock the boat now. If Dheena comes to know this......ambuttu theenn.." These last words are heard by Manjal pisasu. Lady Shiva tries
to drive her away with some other chore but she stays put " I know that you are all
trying to avoid me ..but what is that secret that my bro should not know??" It is Lady
Shiva's call - to clear the cobwebs - so she says that MMMM has been trying to talk
to Priya and convince her to get back to Dheena " but ava romba pidivaathamaa..refuses
 to listen... MMMM vera ...promise to Dheena.....athaan unga ellarukkum therinja...
kashtam..." Pisasu says that it is nothing new " I know all this !! Why keep me out
of the loop?" At last Man Shiva has found his tongue and says that there is still 5
months left "  athukkulle , we will set things right..nee un thiru vaayai mOodindu iruntha sowgaryam..: Pisasu agrees to co-operate. MMMM leaves saying that  he will manage
both Archu and Priya. After the arena is cleared, Pisasu smells some rotten rat - vows
 to find the hidden truth.

Maama - Maapple  time. RS comes to his relative's place. The house of the same guy
who is buying the house from MMMM and arranging the money for Raani's wedding.
RS gives a small gift for the baby and starts his drama " I understand that you are
 the one who is helping MMMM . Please delay buying the property..... the wedding will
not happen.....they did not give the respect I deserve....blah blah " MMMM 's friend says
that  he knows RS - " I won't be a party to all your arajagams..do what you can, I will
stand by MMMM " RS warns " ennai pagaichi kitta....not a day in this city ..." MMMM 's
friend sings " pOda , pOda punnakku ..pOdathey thappu kanakku"

Kavya is taking that girl Malar back to her village. Malar is extremely scared and says
 that she would much rather play a servant maid in some house than to go back to her parents. Kavya says that she will take care...

Freeze

eljay thumbnail
Update for Tues, Dec 14, 2010:

Kavya and Malar in the car - Malar feels like all the villagers are looking at her and talking about her, there is a crowd gathered in front of her house, she is terrified at the thought of going inside because her father is extremely short tempered, but Kavya tells her not to be afraid - Yamirukka bayamen?  They stop in front of her house, Kavya opens the door for Malar to get out, some of the women come forth, start shouting at Malar and then start hitting her.  Kavya manages to quiet them and says that Malar's parents will understand and she will explain to them, takes her inside the house and sees - two corpses (vilakku vechuttu idhai paarka vendi vandhadhu, my tough luck!).  Malar weeps, someone says they committed suicide by taking poison, and they tell her to go away and practically push her out.  Kavya takes her and leaves.

Priya and Bhanu are hemming blouses - Sivagami comes to see Archana, she gives her some fruits, sees the baby asleep in the thooLi, Archu says that the baby just had his feed and has gone to sleep.  Sivagami says she is concerned about Archu and Priya having problems because the baby wouldn't nurse from Priya (vera topicke kidiakaliya indha directorkku?), Archu says How did you know?, and Sivagami tells her about selvam going to them.  Archu says that she got some remedies from the landlady and now the baby is nursing from her, Priya says she will make sure there are no fights between Archu and Selvam because of her, so all is well.

Revathy goes to the kitchen, asks her mother for coffee, takes the coffee, holds her head, throws the cup down and - you guessed it, she throws up.  Mommy is thrilled, asks if her date is past, she says by four days, so mommy does the math, gives her sugar and is ecstatic (I didn't know you could tell after four days, but that is another story, besides, I am too old for this kuppai!).  RS comes in, leaves the gate open (I hope a maadu comes in and chews up all his plants!)  He tells Mangalam to get him coffee, she brings him sugar, he gets angry (as usual), she tells him he is going to be a thatha, Reva looks disbelievingly, RS calls for maapillai, Vasu comes down, he too gets some sugar, he too is bewildered.  Mangalam explains, both Vasu and Reva looking guilty (idhenna planned dramavaa?)  RS wants to take them to the doctor, Mangalam suggests going to the temple, both Reva and Vasu look reluctant, Vasu suggests going after making sure, Mangalam says she is sure, finally Reva says that they will go and Mangalam tells RS that the young jodi want to be by themselves.  RS thrusts money without counting into Vasu's hands and gives him the car keys, both Reva and Vasu look reluctant and they leave.  I am wondering if Reva has the flu!

Thodarum ....

Credit: techsatish.net