My Final Bye! See You In An Other Life! - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Jakefication

Are they being paid for it? No. For some it's only a joke and to have power and control over others.

I din get ur point Jake. these two things cant b grabd dear, they can only b achived. If Jyo hav qualification to achive power & control over her friends & all fellow members in IF then why u object?
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Exactly. So where does it say that Mods won't think about their friendship before doing the favors?

Please stop accuse, u know what I want Jyoti to give me warning if I ever did something wrong, even thought we r friends and I would never get angry at this, it's her duty and she has to do it and she will do it when it's needed and nobody has the right to bring friendship here, coz duty is duty and we know it well.........

Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@nazu123 and rolzzz : and its not that k if people report a topic then instantly the topic will get closed....mods will watch the topics and then after going through it they close..some people report because they have some perosinal issues with the TM..
pavs thumbnail
tm u need to watch your tone..its pretty offensive...jo has not shown biasness till now...so complain when she does show partiality..for now stop creating unneccessary unrest in the forum. Edited by pavs - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: liv2laugh

Folks

I think everyone needs to take a deep breath and think rationally.

Jake please understand that just because you think something is funny does not mean everyone else gets it or enjoys your sense of humor. Some people might actually be offended by it.

Oh, I have a perfect solution for it! Do not enter my topics! Simple.

Please remember a mod will only close the thread because someone or several people reported it.

I know who those people were and you don't have to sound so innocent.

Why would a mod close the thread otherwise?

If you create controversial topics you run the risk of people reporting you and hence of your topics getting closed. There is no use crying foul or blaming the moderator for it. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I never has a problem with Tomiko and I do not have one with Jyoti.

Here is a simple solution stop creating these topics on the forum that way you will not be upset when they get closed because someone reported them. Otherwise get used to the fact that someone will report them and they will get closed. 😳 

If you want to discuss controversial topics in peace, may I suggest that you don't do so in the forum but use other avenues - skype, yahoo messenger, facebook etc.

Again this was not meant to hurt or offend anyone. I am just voicing an opinion.

Thanks

Bud, I know all the rules. The thing is you people follow those rules for your own liking and I don't.

Originally posted by: pavs

tm u need to watch your tone..its pretty offensive...jo has not shown biasness till now...so complain when she does show partiality..for now stop creating unneccessary unrest in the forum.

You don't know me so how can you judge if my tone is offensive or not?
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Exactly. So where does it say that Mods won't think about their friendship before doing the favors?

so whts the conflict hun? If she ever get biased to any of her friend then accuse her na. till then she will obey IF rules only.
MANEET_BABY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
GUUUSSS..DONT MAKE DIS PLZCE AS A BATTLE GROUNDD

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..

WE ALL R LIKE A FAMILY..RIGHT??..

SO PLZZ MUMMY'S N DADDY'S N SISTERS N BROTHERS..STOP IT NOW..M A HEART PATIENT..SO STOP IT..OR I LL HAVE AN ❀️ATTACK..!!

SORRY BAD JOKE..DONT HIT ME 4 THIS....
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyothi:

Looks like the from page 144 onwards in Devils Den , all are plotting and discussing how to attack this post!! Am I sensing Ganging up here already???

Comment from jhinki143, which you already "liked",,,,,

guys plssss visit this...we need to supprt our jyotidi.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1559104

i cant take this crap anymoer.....i m loosing patience and i can bash anyone right now...

Exactly what Jake is talking about!!!!!!!
Can I expect an instant warning to someone???
 Edited by Rolzz - 13 years ago
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pavs

tm u need to watch your tone..its pretty offensive...jo has not shown biasness till now...so complain when she does show partiality..for now stop creating unneccessary unrest in the forum.

pavs leave it girl...she is not going to understand....she has actually decided that jyotidi is actually aginst her as she hangs out with we devils...πŸ˜†