Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@Jake: Chill............ it seems Den is also under attack!!!! 😆

shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Even if you are or not, you are still friends with them, right? You didn't break their friendship cause of it, am I correct?

[/QUOTE]
No she hasnt but just give me one simple logic why she has to BREAK THE FRIENDSHIP? Is there any rule that mods cant have frnds?😆
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jake u are the one attacking so you please bring the evidence...
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Jyo and the others- why are we defending Jyo when her reputation and work speaks for her .....and why are we trying to explain things to some one who doesnt want to look beyond accusation..This discussion will lead no where ...u cant turn a foe into a friend .......and in ne case she is being so rude with words when I dont see ne one else using that kinda lang
TomJerryTom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rolzz

@Jake: Chill............ it seems Den is also under attack!!!! 😆

from whom😉
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TomJerryTom

if it was facts please post it here on the thread !!!!

@Tom - the PM was between me n Jake... no one else has the right to talk bout it... neither can Jake blame Jyo for it nor can u ask for the details.... PMs r supposed to be personal mails.....

Originally posted by: shadowstreet

Even if you are or not, you are still friends with them, right? You didn't break their friendship cause of it, am I correct?

No she hasnt but just give me one simple logic why she has to BREAK THE FRIENDSHIP? Is there any rule that mods cant have frnds?😆

Exactly. So where does it say that Mods won't think about their friendship before doing the favors?
kinnika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Jake: Is there a need for bad language? It's amusing that you make a post to make your opinion known, and then absolutely refuse to listen to anybody else's opinion. Respect is a give n take thing.

Also, like u said u like to break rules. so it's not like new rules have been made against u specifically. it's almost like u go looking for rules to break isn't it?
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

RD well said👏 I am done discussing with these people ... let them keep speaing with imaginary opinions...

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
jake please read Jyoti post again....
she didn't tell you to leave....
she only said its your decision to stay or leave....

I advice you to be very careful with your words... and don't try to give others (forum members) the wrong impression...